Belgian-Dutch man has scary Tinder date in Colombia

>Ruben kidnapped during tinderdate in Colombia "they wanted to cut my fingers off one by one"
>A Belgian experienced his most shocking days in Colombia last week. Ruben Vanhees (33) was kidnapped during a tinder appointment, pushed into a sewer pipe, threatened and stripped. Eventually he was held for three days before he managed to escape in his boxer shorts. "I escaped death."
>Vanhees - born in the Netherlands, from Maaseik, and temporarily living in Colombian Medellín for his work - is doing his story today in Het Belang van Limburg . His date was Thalia. The two met in Bello, a municipality just north of Medellín. The conversation went smoothly and after a while Thalia invited Ruben to her aunt.
>,, We first drove to my flat to pick up a mobile phone charger and get a few beers from the fridge. Thalia also took a blanket from my bed. Then I could stay with her aunt when it was late, she explained. Colombians like to invite and often people, so I did not ask any questions at that time. "
>,, At one point the driver stopped and two armed men jumped into the car. One had a knife fixed, the other a power surge. Both myself and the driver and Thalia got different electric shocks. Probably they wanted to make it appear that my date was also a victim, but afterwards it appeared that she was in the plot. "
>While the perpetrators took the money from Rubens bank account, he spent the night underground. ,, I got a pipe that I had to pull on to calm down. Basuco probably, a local drug based on coca extract. Then they closed the hole of the well with my blanket and branches. I have been in fetal position all night. There was a noose around my neck that ran to my feet. If I tried to stretch my legs, I strangled myself. "

Do you still want to find love in Colombia?

Attached: Colombia-Dating.jpg (1840x1227, 183K)

>Then the unfortunate Belgian was taken to a Colombian country house and ended his trip in a 'love hotel' in Bello. When he woke up at 7 a.m. in the morning, the guard slept beside him: the perfect opportunity to escape. ,, I walked into the street in my boxer shorts to stop taxis, but nobody stopped for a half-naked, screaming Belgian. After that, I started to go crazy and finally got hold of guards from a local bank office. That same day I was taken to the Belgian consulate in Medellín to request a temporary passport. The investigation is ongoing, but according to the police it is clear that it concerns professionals. "
>"Recently a Turkish-Canadian professor was robbed, drugged and eventually died of an overdose. That's why I want to share my story. The government stimulates tourism with the slogan Colombia, the only risk is wanting to stay , but the reality unfortunately tells a different story. ''

just imagine the fuckin' terror, but seriously just don't go to big cities and you good i think :)

Actually most governments advise you to only stick to the big cities since the countryside is a warzone.

>falling for the latin americans are friendly the murders only happen to drug dealers meme

jesus what a shithole

South-america is like sub-saharian africa. people go in vacation and just stay at their luxury hotel

Most of our millenials go to Colombia nowadays since SEA has become stale and boring.

>meet the girl for the first time on Tinder
>goes to visit "her aunt" without even questioning at night

Honestly the guy is fucking retarded.

Dumb f*rstoids

Spics are weird how are we supposed to know what is normal or what isn't?

Lol, imagine actually going to Colombia.

Why are first worlders so fucking stupid.

Half my Instagram is in Colombia or Costa Rica right now.

Colombians are doing you a favor, if someone's stupid like that then they deserve to get killed

>trusting anybody in congolombia

Yuro sex tourists should be murdered on sight desu, they all probably went there to fuck children or something. Like the burgers that diddle kiddies in the amazon

Kidfuckers go to Thailand. They want cute girls that call them papi.

well, you live in a safe bubble since your birth, for us it's normal to take precautions all the time because we don't live in a paradise

That's what congolombians do

Spain is safer than holland

firsties are really deluded from reality arent they

why not just find a girl in your own country lmao

>hot girl grabs a blanket from my flat because I'm staying in her aunt's
>hmm this must mean I'm about to be taxed, kidnapped and tortured by the cartel
Nobody would think this

>Spain is safer than holland

lolno, visited Rotterdam and it was supposed to be the most dangerous city in the Netherlands and looked like some kind of utopia

I'd volunteer for being tazed if I got a latina qt in return

imagine having a 1st world brain

>im gonna go to morocco to hike alone as 2 white girls, what can go wrong?
>im gonna go to sleep at a girl's aunts home that i just met on tinder, what could go wrong?
>im gonna open all borders to syrians and rapefugees, what can go wrong?

AAAAAAAJJJJJJJJ good. sex tourists can fuck off. If you aint southern euro or mena don't dare to set foot here as you are automatically a target for criminal thots

I’d rather go somewhere safe like Ecuador or Chile if I wanted a brown qt.

come to Spain, we have enough colombians here

I see a lot of european cuties in my tinder when i am chadfishing

btw he was lucky and Thalia was probably underage. 2 years ago a Dane was actually killed cause he was looking specifically for underage girls, and that caused anger among the local criminals who ended up killing him

if your name is Ruben you deserve this tbqh

same. lots of european and aussie backpacker sluts my tinder. I almot banged an australian once last year

it's safe here if you don't do dumb shit like meeting with strangers off tinder. He could've easily met a qt at a language exchange meetup or something. if he wanted to bang he could've simply gone to the red light district and avoid all the hassle. the murder rate for americans in colombia is actually lower than in any state in your homeland

Even Pakistan is safer for an American than the USA itself. Data is from 2009 to 2016

Uruguay's capital montevideo (15) has a higher murder rate than colombia's capital bogota (12) . let that sink in

Attached: C9DC9269-546D-4858-83EE-D330C92BD942.jpg (1241x1337, 289K)

>Then the unfortunate Belgian was taken to a Colombian country house and ended his trip in a 'love hotel' in Bello. When he woke up at 7 a.m. in the morning, the guard slept beside him.

Well at least he did get some action in the end

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 67K)

don't fall for memes. the whole country is filled with euro and especially israeli backpackers or expats everywhere. This belgian was just dumb from the get go by dating a stranger off of tinder. For example, oyr main international tourists are americans who were over 1.4 million last year and as you might know, at least half of those are white and nothing happened to them, however in my experience, americans are a bit more street smart than northern europeans. The spaniard you responded to is just dumb cause nobody would target him here for 2 reasons: 1. he doesn't stick out like a white person would 2. he isn't thought to be any wealthier than any middle class person here

50 Colombian Peso has been deposited

lad we are so fuckin retarded these days we bring the third world to us
its all fucked

> 50 pesos
wow thanks now I can buy a fucking chewing gum

>GIRL YOU MET ON TINDER literally askes for you to visit her parents house AT NIGHT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY KNOWN FOR ITS VIOLENCE

No, you people are just fucking retarded, it's not even about safety or not, even on a first world country you don't do that.

brasil is more violent than colombia

Northeast maybe
The rest not even close

>n-no u

Why are you even comparing us?
That's not my point, my point is, first world tourists are fucking retarded.

rio grande do sul is more violent than colombia

Niggah
If violence you mean murder, less than 0,023% of colombian people are murdered each year

If violence is mugging, then never go to Europe...

>Spain is safer than holland
Nigga
There are tons of mugging and pickpocket in Spain

Danes are pedos

If you met a girl on tinder and she tells you to go to her aunt's house which is on the outskirts on the city at night, would you do it?

>Thalia invited Ruben to her aunt
> woman invites man back to her place

what kind of brainlet one has to be to not see a red flag ar this point

>I walked into the street in my boxer shorts to stop taxis, but nobody stopped for a half-naked, screaming Belgian

my sides are in orbit

imagine being european and come to live in this ridden shithole continent hahah you have to be a literal brainlet

RARE AND GETS

They probably thought it was some dumb foreigner who snorted too much coke.