You will never live in a third world country

>you will never live in a third world country

Imagine being able to do whatever you wanted without any repercussions. Imagine not having the government tell you what to do or interfering in your daily life. Imagine being free to become whatever you wanted or choose any career because simply working hard is enough to achieve success.

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1503960922908.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/crocodile-mauls-indonesian-to-death-in-malaysia
youtube.com/watch?v=t_fXa9jQRPo
youtube.com/watch?v=eZqT7ASh6Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=e06EG7R9gg0
youtube.com/watch?v=t4uDUMIk5H8
youtube.com/watch?v=mzjc_ro90YM
youtube.com/watch?v=ePhN32CAmAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you really think the third world is like that? i thought it was harder than the first world

Attached: download (1).jpg (251x201, 10K)

My father grew up in 3rd world south america

>did anything he wanted at night
>would ride his bike back home right as sun rises (comfy as fuck)
>people hung out and danced all through the night just outside their home with friends and family
>you can basically have sex anywhere, no cameras or anything especially in the rural areas
>no cops or laws to fuck you over
>festivals and carnivals nearly every week, everyone drinking and partying around town
>hot as fuck slim women with no access to fatass mcdonalds and sweets

I’m a burger but I’m living in DR because my company sent needed people here and yeah the people here have way more freedom then we do in the US. One of my buddy’s put a swastika on the back of his car and nobody gives a fuck. In America your car gets fire bombed for putting a MAGA sticker. Land of the free my ass.

Attached: DEC1D3AA-58C3-4C2A-A297-73DC65E3A187.jpg (750x967, 711K)

Can you imagine?

>30 year old male in equatorial country
>wake up at 11am
>live with your parents, who own their house
>20 something girlfriend is accidentally pregnant
>she doesnt care you have a shitty job, can share space with your family
>work at a tourism company ripping off dumb firsties
>spend time at job walking around outside
>dont need to work more than 20 hours a week because everything is cheap
>eat fresh food, inexpensive and healthy
>go to free college for easy math and english classes
>only have to worry about safety at night
>so you stay inside with your big family, drink and shit on your cousins
>no pressure from your parents
>go to bed comfy and satisfied
>ready to do it all again

Attached: 1548459164309.jpg (515x600, 51K)

jesus christ.......why do third world people complain on this board?

Attached: ork.png (218x232, 7K)

today I called my credit card company to change my pin and the recording said they use voice recognition for identification purposes.

>imagines a world of simple pleasures, sun and family

I got my drivers license by bribing the examiner.
A week after that, I hit a taiwanese man on behind on a stoplight. Hahaha.
My father did the talking and brive the cops 300pesos to get us out.
L M A O

>only have to worry about safety at night
no because you know all the criminals from playing soccer on the streets as a kid

>trumps wall was to keep americans inside

yea he tells me my life is better because im stuck at home all week and can't get into trouble

your buddy is based and yeah the land of the free meme has been long dead, white liberals and the Ashkenazi double passport people in the government ruined everything

>I hit a taiwanese man on behind on a stoplight.
Good man, I have family in the Philippines.

I wish my third world country is like this
but no, it is a strict religious muslim hellhole

Attached: images (1).png (508x604, 23K)

>ywn see the glorious Atlantic sea ripple over the hazed horizon from your family home in Brazil
>ywn spend humid nights lounging languidly with Brazilian beauties on the beach under the countless stars as they go screaming across the southern sky
>ywn play soccer with your little cousin at 9am on a Wednesday and smell the sweet morning breath drift unhurriedly across your lush valley home
>ywn be a young child running through the crowded Brazilian streets after your tanned tomboy gf who teases you by tickling your tummy
Why even live

Lmao you whiteoids are so fucking soft and sheltered, I worked under the blasting sun 10 hours every day since I was 14, I lived in the poorest conditions imaginable sometimes me an my family had to live in one single room and I just kept moving, you will never be able to experience that in the first world
>but muh muh mental stress
Stfu you faggot you don't know how easy you have it if you can't handle mental stress in the first world then you are a sissy faggot who drinks too much soi

Are you a Muslim yourself or no?

what if firsties and thirdies trade places?

I am

>work outside in the sun everyday
>not stuck inside of a classroom for eight hours a day only to go home and do homework for hours

bro, i would have changed places with you in a heartbeart

soon brother soon

Attached: 1479856906325.png (547x402, 200K)

So what don't you like about it? Isn't the alternative considered haram and not to even be entertained as a thought?

I thought Poland was strict against refugees?

Where do you live kid?
Nightlife is still tolerable in plenty of big cities

Thats an Arjona song lol (Si el Norte Fuera el Sur)

Yeah, Latin america is only bad if you are like really REALLY poor, the only place in the south that i would move if i had the chance would be the Falklands, sounds like a nice place, ungly and cold but nice

Fuck I wish I lived in a third world country, I visit my Mexican family every year or so and it’s so much more free down there

Nice larp.

blacks are built for manual labour though....

bruh live in bali

>Poland
Canadian education is a meme.

my father did the same. this place was so much better back then.

nowadays my aunt lives in a small town in the patagonia. and the people there have the life that you are describing, but they live hundred of kilometers away from any big city.(pic related)

Attached: 1533644018366.jpg (1500x995, 275K)

based

>Imagine not having the government tell you what to do or interfering in your daily life.
3rd world governments would send goons to rape you to death with a splintery broom handle

a lot of people here is poor (%30 of the population). they work very hard, but you always see them happy.

every day when i come back from the university, i ride the same train than a bunch of construction workes. they have a low paid and really tough job, and they don't have a future at all. they will have to do that job until they get too old and weak.
but they are always laughing and having a good time.

while me and the others university students are always streesed and quiet. even when we are the ones with the "easy life" and the bright future.

>be me
>live in countryside of Bali
>away from the (((aussie))) infested city
>the town is majority hindhu so no pisslamic retards
>air is still fresh and the view is spectacular
>instead of stinky adzan there is this soothing Hindu prayer played at 6am and 6pm

life is good, life is good indeed

that is not true. 3rd world governments don't give a fuck about you. they don't even force you to pay much taxes. on the other hand, every public service barely works, and they are always shit. but then again, a lot of times you don't even have to paid for them

my family is from the province of buenos aires (poorfags which is why they emigrated here)
when I visit it's always so nice, and we are always hanging out til 2-3am outside the patio drinking beers and eating, the music is on and the only other noise is us laughing or crickets in the background. After 3am we go to some club and return when the sun comes up. And they do this like 4-6 times a week, they don't give a fuck. The way they make money is running a shop adjacent to their home that they keep open 15 hours a day and the only people that come shop are locals of course, so it's always friends with friends.

Here it's so fucking quiet, depressing, dark, people feel like death after work every day, no one knows each other, you can't talk to anyone since people are always in cars, or they don't want to speak anyway because they're exhausted from office work like drones.

Enjoy getting chomped by wildlife.
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/crocodile-mauls-indonesian-to-death-in-malaysia

It's because Argentina is more second world than third. You cannot compared Argentina with Peru, Bolivia or Mexico

Australia is one of the best country in the world.

You are super lucky to be born in there.

Sounds really comfy, mate. Capitalism is a cancer.

too many weird insect and venom animals

I'd beat the shitt out of that mutt croiky m8

dude I hate that shit of Argentina, I'm shy and I hate the fucking noisy people!!

im from buenos aires province too. a poorfag that didn't emigrate.

yes, here it's easy to have a good time with your friends/family if you want. but everything else is hard, and if you are not close to your friends/family you can get stressed really easily

>the third world is epic!
yeah it's epic if you are rich as fuck
being middle class in the third world sucks
in Pakistan a junior doctor earns $800/month, can you imagine earning such meager wages?
>b-but purchasing power
sure if you want to buy a kilo of bananas from the street vendor its cheaper, but if you want quality goods they will cost a lot more
if you need a mechanical/electrical/electronic item you should be prepared to pay 2+x its US price, unless you want chinkshit that explodes
so things like smartphones and PC components are much more expensive in the third world

You wouldn't even see them before getting chomped.

Attached: tiger attack.png (1200x1603, 518K)

so how he was murdered? I thought the story is about it.

poorfags can learn english in Argentina? I guess only richfags and inmigrants could learn english in south america

This. When will these fucking retards learn. If something bad happens to you in a third world place you are fucked.

Stop going into croiky looking water.

it used to be like that, but now more and more people is learning english, it's becoming very important.
anyways more poorfags don't study english, but most of the middle class does.

my english is utter shit btw.

>if you need a mechanical/electrical/electronic item you should be prepared to pay 2+x its US price, unless you want chinkshit that explodes
its actually the same thing here + we pay extra taxes for it too so....

Attached: 1530366150198.jpg (655x527, 36K)

I matched with a really pretty/innocent/down to earth Mexican girl, who came to my side of the border and was visiting my city for some family thing
I wish I didn’t fuck it up with her lads
made my almonds activate that maybe third world girls are better

my sister is a junior doctor who earns $800/months. it's true that all the "quality" goods are really expensive, but she doesn't complain. why the fuck would she want an iphone anyways?

Hello guys! here a Chilean with actitud of firsties

>depressed because I didn't like people
>third-worlders make noise and shout and get drunk in the street
>they scare me
>I easily get used to the first worldly life
how did i not live like this before? i was a richfag in chile but still some were very noisy, and listened to unpleasant music, i prefer to be in a neighborhood where everyone has my same ethnicity (white), that we never talk and live in a peaceful place.

it's ironic that even though i get all the comfort i've always wanted, i still feel depressed not finding someone like me, i guess being a first worldist doesn't take away normie style.

Attached: 37962547_612224612511856_7747988008321679360_n.jpg (261x259, 12K)

>made my almonds activate that maybe third world girls are better
third world girls are way better than spoilt, slutty and entitled western whores.

chiletötö post bunda

Silly aussie! The girls in chile/argentina are just as whores as here.

i dont know about you, but if any first worlder wants to switch place, you're free to do it with me

what is a bunda?

They aren't cunts like western girls though. And they look way better.

buttocks, i want to see your buttocks

>young boys at the age of 12 able to afford rent houses for dirt cheap
>brings girls from school to said house
>has sex with many girls
>simply go to doctor for quick cheap illegal abortion when pregnany
>continue having sex with cute raw tight hariless young pussy
Kill me

>be thirdie
>no regulations or civic responsibility so you can just bribe important people to get things done quicker instead of going through red tape
>everything is 100x as cheap, can live on 6 pesos a month
>human life is valueless so you don't have to help anyone and can focus entirely on yourself
>mental illness doesn't exist and everyone is physically healthy unlike obese firstoids
>nepotism is not only tolerated but encouraged so your uncle or cousin can just give you a great job whenever they feel like it with no repercussions
>don't have to independently date women because you can just have an arranged marriage set up by your parents
>religion and traditionalism haven't been destroyed by postmodernist degeneracy yet
>education is the only way to succeed without nepotism so every 2nd person has a masters degree so society is much more intelligent as a whole
>death penalty is still in force so there is much less crime and safety is no longer an issue
>pollution and industry haven't destroyed the environment so everything is pristine and you can live in harmony with nature

why do these cringelords still complain so much? in the first world you would just be a wageslave NPC who wants to kill themselves like everyone else

they aren't mexicans/bolivians/peruvians/ the other shit of beaners, moron! also it's your descicion go for a 50% of the mestizo population or the other 50% of whites.

also both are slutty and they easily broke my feelings

Attached: borntofeel.jpg (746x982, 159K)

this

take that old photo I had posted on Jow Forums time ago

Attached: Fuck you.jpg (715x960, 64K)

you're putting too much effort on the bait

lol I fucked it up
even asked her if she wore thongs and she said she’d never wear them cause they’re gross

almost makes me wish I wasn’t a gigantic cunt back then

This. I cant build a new bathroom for my house until the government aproves and until then i just have to wait. Fucking sucks man.

does that go up your buttocks?

Nobody thinks about muslim shitholes when they speak about 3rd world countries positively. They think about South America and jungle asians.

Someone post the brazilian guy with bent knees that dances like an ostrich with everyone laughing and having a good time around him
Thirdies can even find joy in that. Here in the US the guy would be outcast and probably never want to leave bed.

I like this meme

That really sucks. You should see the houses around here some of them are really bizarre and nobody cares.

Why do you tell me that? I'm just a poor straight white man with clinical depression and coming out of a post-traumatic event

Attached: thumb_sad-apu-36099617.png (200x232, 14K)

Welcome to the first world bud.

>I cant build a new bathroom for my house until the government aproves and until then i just have to wait
and that's how it should be. you can't just disfigure your neighborhood appereance.

Vlad I know you’re used to shitting in outhouses but in other countries bathrooms are inside the house where only the occupants know what it looks like

in chile the poorfags shouted 'fatass' to me in vans and there is no demand for feelings, I locked myself up at home and discovered my love for waifus,

Hey Fatass

what i said applies to all 3rd world countries you faggot

lol, but I suppose rebuilding something in yor house could be forbidden exactly with that purpose - not to let you make your neighborhood look like favela.

nah! you didn't see my face, I can't feel anything against that. also I prepare myself to enter Jow Forums

Attached: 1533120830753.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

This entire thread is retarded.

t. person who grew up in a 3rd world country

I think you had to be specific about 3rd world counts you were talking about. It might pass somewhere on caribbean islands but there are a lot of shitholes where you have to work your ass out just not to die because of starvation.(like Ukraine)

Yes i can. My buddy tricked me into buying a run down trailer with him and i put it in my backyard and didn't give a fuck about it for months. Its moldy as hell and my neighbour complained but she has a really nice house, lawn and everything and the audicity of that bitch made me so angry that i will give even less fucks. She said it destroyed her "view". Bitch it is on my property and i should do whatever i want.

>3rd world means you have more freedumbs!

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

well its kind of true
the downside is that the police and military also has more freedom to just arrest whoever they want and shit

I love the warning of smoke in America

Attached: 20190219_020654.jpg (2576x1932, 1023K)

Thats what i mean. Poor people are much more laid back and honest. Meanwhile in sweden people gossip behind your back and freeze you out of their social circle until you get depressed and kill yourself.

But hopefully our influx of thirdworld immigrants will change that. For some reason i feel more relaxed around immigrants than i do with fellow swedes, probably because i've been an outcast my entire life and it feels like people keeps me on an arms length. Meanwhile i meet arabs and somalis at work and they shake my hands and asks whatsup.

its true
you can't do anything in australia without breaking some kind of archaic statute from 1923 and getting fined $1000

someone would be far away from these place, you don't want be asaltado by some poorfags

>I suffer in my 3rd world country where women look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=t_fXa9jQRPo

youtube.com/watch?v=eZqT7ASh6Nc

youtube.com/watch?v=e06EG7R9gg0

youtube.com/watch?v=t4uDUMIk5H8

this problem is for all countries firsties and thirdies in the westernland

Christ I wish that were me.

Attached: 1397993159900.jpg (1073x1428, 158K)

It's because happiness is relative. It's the reason why they say money can't buy happiness. Once you get used to something, it no longer affects you either positive or negative way.

For example when I went to high school, it used to stress the fuck out of me, but going back home and sitting down to watch star gate on TV was an absolute bliss. Now that I'm in college and I spend much more time home, it's no longer that valuable to me, it's just what it is. It's like eating KFC, when you do it once a few months it's the greatest food ever, but once you start eating KFC every day it just becomes a regular food.

Same with the money. When you're rich and you can get anything that you want, it just doesn't share the same value than when you had to work hard for it. If buying a pair of shoes when you were a teenager gave you "1 happiness", doesn't mean that when you grow up buying 10 pairs of them will give you some "10 happiness".

Same with living standards really. When you're living in some shithole working 12s and some tigers and crocodiles trying to bite off your ass on your way home, you just find happiness in things that we consider rather insignificant like petting your dog when you get home or cracking open a cold beer. Meanwhile some rich ass wakes up at 10 AM at his mension like usual, drives to the golf course like usual, have some 500$ lunch as usual, maybe flights to some place and see some nice places, but since he does that all the time it doesn't hold that much of a value to him. Same guy can just get depressed because his hair starts turning gray because all those previous things (that the 3rd world guy would kill for) just don't elevate his happiness, due to their lack of rarity.

Same way though, even though money can't buy you happiness, it sure does help you get through misery easier. I unironically think that poor people in 1st world countries have it much worse than poor people in the 3rd world countries because there's no comparison

>i suffer in latin america
youtube.com/watch?v=mzjc_ro90YM

At least we are allowed to cross the road, desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=ePhN32CAmAY