Trembling in fear as we speak

trembling in fear as we speak

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png (1280x853, 22K)

Poo in the loo, Pajeet

Fuck off abdul Malik

I vaguely remember the time I saw Indians and Pakistanis electing to bicker with one another on Stormfront of all sites

Attached: 598d21c119a71.jpg (410x562, 86K)

lolwat?
Now I'm curious
can you give me the fodder, because i hate searching things through old style forums

It was a long time ago.
The site had a guest forum or something for randoms to argue with skinheads. But then some Indians and Pakistanis decided they hated each other more than the skinheads of the site and bickered

Well there is no reason to hate white freedom fighters if you're indian and plenty to hate pakis so it makes perfect sense

Fuck off Indian cunt
I would never accept 'revenge' from Indian piece of shit

If Australia came to my house dressed as Kangaroo on his 'pub crawl' and he kicked my mother to death I would not hire an Indian to be the revenge hitman, even if he offered for free his services. Indian smell like shit. Indian look like shit. Indian smell like shit. Imagine hiring Indian hitman to kill for revenge. He would go to sydney opera house to assassinate the killer but would not because every actor on the stage start throwing up from the smell of elephant shit and ganges river which lets the guy know Indian hitman is coming. I want Australia to win. They are good team and good country. Go to Austalia... they have POISON SPIDERS in the bathtub, they have excuse to not wash... but they still smell better than Indian.

Australia can win
Fuck India. Nuke will come soon.

can you fuckers just war it out already?

my ancestors :)

Attached: cringe shrek.jpg (640x883, 136K)

Cheeeeeeeeeeeese

Attached: 42577B91-A933-4B6A-9445-933B8FA3600E.png (300x246, 19K)

my gf lives in Pakistan

Attached: nope i dont want it.jpg (241x209, 12K)

I met an Indian guy while playing vidya. I talked with him and he said he hated his country and didn't understand why Pakistani and Indians among other people hated each others. Pretty nice guy, he wants to move to Canada now, you leafs better treat him right.

Attached: confused-reading.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

nothing will happen
both countries have nukes
nothing ever happens
the crying over an attack on fucking SOLDIERS is just so Modiji gets votes

>he hated his country: self-hating retard
check
>he wants to move to Canada now: white worshiping betacux
check.

Wow! you have a match.

>He is using actual toilets instead of designated shitting streets
This guy isn't indian

Attached: 1525191966964.png (666x666, 163K)

Stop using digital white face.
Based. I played warthunder with a modibot once, he said he wanted to become a pilot one day and he also expressed support for the move to a cashless economy.
He also told me about places to visit in India.

>Stop using digital white face.

Attached: lil uzi displeased.jpg (400x400, 16K)

that's a copypasta.

Pakis and Indians don't realise that both countries are shite, so they bring their shitty arguments to other places and act like hypocrites.

What did you do?