Do you love turkey user?

>do you love turkey user?

Attached: ilayda-e1532856615790.jpg (1061x804, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NFE7gTvalHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oui ma chérie

Attached: 9144e39e6fad6c54b0d96d06c3dce0a5.jpg (565x1000, 86K)

Isn't she half Korean?

Gobble Gobble!

Attached: tjaq5540xvo11.jpg (1080x1350, 148K)

This board has made me despise turks, but then I remember I have never met a turk in real life so I probably just need to leave the house more often.
That said, I am amazed at how quickly euros just forgave them for centuries of war and slavery and shit.

Attached: uJAEB.jpg (1398x1160, 735K)

No, actually.
I love westernized İstanbullu coming here in vacations/exchange, however. Just need to drop some funneh meme about Uzun Adam and you're in their pants.

Attached: cheers2.jpg (250x250, 8K)

If I didn't love it this much I would've gotten the fuck out. Probably to Italy actually.

they are attractive in a western way
whats wrong?
you're not a muslim?

Azerbaijani females are ugly af

No

Europe wasn't peaceful before the Turks. Those fuckers killed each other non stop before and after the Turks. The Ottomans was just another european country in the mix, they had both enemies and allies in europe. Europeans only ever stopped fighting each other when Hitler fucked them in the ass no lube that they're weeping about it to this day.

Attached: The-Battle-of-Grunwald.jpg (1207x700, 171K)

no
get me out of here, ı want to return to my MED BVLL brodas and sistas

what makes you think they forget? Turks are some of the people that endure the most amount of open racism in europe (especially in the east where hating the turks is a matter of national pride)

Haha
say sorry to Armenians

No I'm Muslim but not retarded I'm a nationalist. And the same shit that's happening in Europe is happening here. Tons arabs, niggers and afghans. In Istanbul there are arabic signs everywhere and you can't hear Turkish in the streets. Which really makes me wanna go postal on shitskins

Vae Victis you patatonigger

*dab* *dab*
armenians are shit people anyway, look at all the armenians in amerika, if anything we have done the world a favour.
They are like stupid unsuccesful jews, all they got going for them is being poor shits with bad demeneor and constantly reminding everyone about how they got their asses handed in a war 100 years ago

>genocide = "war"

No

ohhh my
of course dear
What's your name?
youtu.be/NFE7gTvalHw

ps we're whiter than aremanians on average

No

based azeribro

same here, but with herzegovinians and bosnians instead of niggers and arabs

Did you take a(n) (crude)oilbath already?

yes but I like chicken better

at least they're white... and probably don't smell

>these "people" have a victim complex