Be me

>be me
>have 5,000 OMG
>post part of the private key for the keks
>wallet gets emptied

Twf realizing I just lost everything.

Attached: topkek.png (1214x726, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xd26114cd6EE289AccF82350c8d8487fedB8A0C07?a=0x9e294dc8ffab47f5e7a0ab55b0ba4d76f43cc6b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow.

Look at the top right

Nobody is this dumb. Nice larp.

kek

Pls be a larp. Pls tell me no one is actually this fucking stupid.

...got any other wallets you want to give away? Kek

why would u do that

send me some eth

LMFAO

This is the truth, sadly. I will need to find other ways to make it than crypto it seems.

etherscan.io/token/0xd26114cd6EE289AccF82350c8d8487fedB8A0C07?a=0x9e294dc8ffab47f5e7a0ab55b0ba4d76f43cc6b8

nice larp faggot

what made you decide to do this

sign a transaction from this address and link to your original timestamped thread proving you posted this picture before the funds were moved. If this isn't a larp its easily provable.

Attached: 78e392bebb1c2cb4d567855e3fe9381b.jpg (641x530, 41K)

...oh wait, everybody has the private key now, anybody can sign a transaction

Attached: 1517449417969.gif (470x200, 3.73M)

That $3.89 is mine

there is this scam again. the ether wallet with eth ICO tokens but no ether to empty the wallet.

if you send ether as gas to the wallet, a bot will automatically send all ether away immidiately.

You're larping but even if not there is enough of your key showing that it could be easily deduced, even if you had blocked out the QR. You deserve to lose $40,000. Probably just stay out of crypto and use banks / trad investments from now on where smarter people control your finances for you.

>a bot

Ethereum robots xDDDDDD totally not a smart contract xD kek

Sorry for your loss.

Attached: 1528637117409.png (746x512, 99K)

its a great scam

ok, you smart shithead

OP I got your last $3 or whatever of ETH. but I feel bad so give me an address and I'll send it

I'm honestly shaking right now. Traded myself from 1,300 OMG up to over 5,000 (the rest is on Binance). My initial investment was $20k.

I fell for it the first time and lost $7 worth of ETH

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Good. Fool.

link your OP

Kek. This is what happens when you stupid fucking trust-fund kiddies try to do anything on your own

Attached: mccainlaugh.jpg (400x400, 21K)

not anymore since you can use the Lava wallet to send tokens without having any eth for gas

lol cant be true - shaking meme gives it away

Besides, I had my wallet loaded with ETH to send back the tokens from MEW to Binance the first time.

I genuinely don't think this is a larp cause I had a pending transaction on that $3 too

Pink ID and doubles, cheers mate.

OP please see I dont want you to neck yourself and have your blood on my hands

If someone posts a QR of their private key how do you empty their wallet?

I will most likely commit suicide over this.

dont do it bro

scan qr code converts it to the private key, can use that to unlock wallet in MEW

Crying right now. I was completely overinvested in this (left 2k in the bank)

It's only 50k man. Go all in on LINK now it's literally your only option with what fiat you got left and you might look back at this as a blessing because OMG is fucking shit.

My initial investment was still 20k, so fuck right off.

why did you post your key OP? to taunt people or what? I don't understand the logic. Did you actually think no one would crack it with just a few letters blacked out?

Then you're mentally weak because I've lost 20k in one hand bluffing the nut flush so you can fuck back off. If you're going to be worth 10+ million and tiny 20k loss shouldn't kill you.

If this is really legit I'm sorry to hear it OP. 50k isn't worth killing yourself over though. I know it sounds cliche, but it's just money. You can always make more. I've been in debt over $50k before, and I'm doing alright now.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Or scan his QR code since it has his key.

I made a massive mistake and learned the severe consequences. Thank God I decided to leave some OMG on the exchange. Will need to trade myself back up to 5,000.

And you won't make it again. Experience is a hard lesson.

where did you post it? on biz? on a telegram group?

I actually did think there was the possibility of no one cracking the full private key.

Even if you blocked out the QR code... you only hid like 5 characters hidden there.

cd567429408a9d6468f [e094c] 1192a119232b2e1a4036edba46e10a84afcf9b88

Do you know how ridiculously easy it is to brute force 32^5 = 33,554,432 combinations?
A good GPU can do billions of tries in a single second.

You'd probably need at the bare minimum 13 characters hidden, but even that might be asking for trouble.