Britain's foreign minister has written to Germany's foreign minister expressing concern about the effect of Germany's...

>Britain's foreign minister has written to Germany's foreign minister expressing concern about the effect of Germany's halt in exports to Saudi Arabia
Why does Britain like to support islamic terror regimes that much?

Attached: edzhe.jpg (724x316, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/01/08/world/europe/iran-eu-sanctions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because their American master's told them so.

He is panicking over UK's end of foreign trade pending Brexit. He's trying to guild you into halving your exports so the UK doesn't look so bad in comparison.

Obviously because Saudi Arabia, the despotic monarchy that practices racial superiority, is an ally of the west and can do no wrong.

I don't think you understand.

>Saudi Arabia is an ally of the west and can do no wrong.
>Russia Begins Delivery of AK103 Assault Rifles to Saudi Arabia
>Russia, Saudi Arabia discuss supplies of S-400 systems
I don't think so

Literally not a single person in the general public supports arms deals with Saudi Arabia. I don't know how the government keeps getting away with it.
Obviously the deals are very lucrative for us, and that's not the only business we do with Saudi, they pour money into the UK for extravagant architecture which generates tourism revenue for us and gives them vast reserves of material wealth.
The government has sold us out.

>saudi arabia arms export ban
fucking based.

We should do the same.
Also with israel

It will just give the sales to Russia/USA for instead.

The war machine will always keep moving. Nothing wrong with trying to extract some money from it.

>the eternal anglo

bump

reminder that the post-Ottoman Saudi expansion in Arabia was successful because of the modern weaponry the British gave them

>Why does Britain like to support islamic terror regimes that much
Did you forget saudi arabia and westerners are allies

unironically this.
Saudis will get their weapons anyway, be it from the UK, US, Russia, Germany, France, China, whoever
banning exports won't stop them from getting weapons but it will hurt your own arms industry
Realpolitik

be the change you want to see in the world

>Why does Britain like to support islamic terror regimes that much?
Wasn't it Siemens a German company which sold equipment to enrich uranium to Iran?

Iran is based as fuck

>We should do the same.
>Also with israel
They actually make a lot of shit and have the know how to make more.

>be the change you want to see in the world
It doesn't work that way and probably never will.

>Iran is based as fuck
I'm not even touching what they've done in the ME but it seems they dont think much of the EU.

nytimes.com/2019/01/08/world/europe/iran-eu-sanctions.html

yeah because of selfish cunts like the british

*cough cough*
BERLIN, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The German government on Thursday called for democratic new elections in Venezuela, joining forces with the United States in saying it stood with the opposition-controlled National Assembly, not Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro.