Why do all the stores just randomly close in the middle of the day in spain?

Why do all the stores just randomly close in the middle of the day in spain?

Attached: 1536408086483.jpg (554x444, 64K)

Too hot to work you snownigger

they close so you can go home and take a siesta

but it's only 14 degrees celsius

Attached: 1514928973416.jpg (989x1000, 76K)

Why not have designated siesta rooms?

Why do spaniards are gold stealers? I don't know

prayer times

What the hell is a siesta and why do people have them?

Attached: 1495767255336.png (645x968, 108K)

Is it true Euros can't shop on Sunday?

It's a nap you take after eating. Naps are nice.

>I can't finish the work day without going for a random faggot sleep in the middle of it for no reason!!

Attached: 1550517744680.jpg (221x250, 8K)

You can in the morning

What is a work day?

Store is open from 09:00 to 23:00 on Sundays.

Give us back the parrot

Voluntary cuckery, anglos love it

return the mirrors!

so some kind of worked.com?

No. Vienamese are open almost everyday and supermarkets don't play by religious bullshit either.

>I can

Attached: 3378a423-4057-4940-8fd5-34287089ae8e.jpg (1180x842, 194K)

Yes. At least here.

Italians do this too.

I heard that's only a German thing.
Here all of the stores open late and close early on Saturday, and even more so on Sunday.

Southeners are LAZY

everything is closed during sunday except restaurants, 24/7, gas stations and cinemas, probably more stuff but I can't remember right now

Yes in Germany/Switzerland/Austria/Netherlands/Belgium

Imagine going off to sleep in the middle of your work

Really grinds my gears

Attached: 1550449314532.png (182x191, 57K)

>h-how can you take a nap in the middle of the day, you need to make mr.goldstein more shekels

Attached: 1545803626828.jpg (413x276, 50K)

Same here

Obviously also Emergency services like Hospitals etc.

>in the middle of your work

This is what you fail to understand, we don't work, literally.

Some places are open, others aren't

It gets really fucking hot there during highnoon.
They just take a long break during this time.
It's the same in southern Italy.
I wouldn't want to work in such a heat either.

it's really not that bad Hans, you get used to it...

Attached: we all dead.jpg (1200x678, 133K)

It can go here to 37-39 degrees in Summer, but the Sun isn't nearly as agressive as it was in Spain with similar temperature.

If you go out it feels like your skin is burning away.

>Wowe it's get weally weally hot so we are just calling it for the day lolze
t. Curently going through a 40+ C heatwave

Attached: 1550201986790.jpg (500x430, 42K)

We work more hours than you Hans

>working hard not smart
typical lazy southoid once again finding ways to avoid getting work done

but mapuches are used to work in the fields anyway, you were used as slaves, spaniards never work, under any circumstance

Where do people who have siestas get their food from if everything is closed?

when i worked i usually felt a slump around 2pm. just closed my eyes for 15 minutes and felt energised after that

you don't need to eat if you're taking a siesta

We follow the siesta way. A mystic art of doing nothing and being feed by the mother nature. Robots like you wouldn't understand so don't bother asking.

>wageslaves unironically do this

Attached: 1544574692999.png (446x435, 79K)

Are you indian?

The amount of cope in just one post by the flag notorious for being lazy fucks in the front of the whole euro community lmao.
Go take your nap Pedro, maybe the thread won't be here when you wake up

Attached: 1550390234326.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

At mom's duh

>spain

gross

who fucking cares, at least we aren't butthurt mapuches

Napoleon did this
slept for 4 hours and took mini naps

Northern Italians have siestas too, even though their climate is roughly similar to that in the Southern US, just not as humid in summer

please, way to many spanish flags on this thread, too much excitement too, abandon thread or I'll tell siesta police you're dodging your afternoon siesta.

>randomly

Attached: 0509c44360ce50211024e82bc2d39f52e9cb0f-wm.jpg (640x920, 149K)

that's why he lost kek
hard to transport coffee across the frozen lands of russia.

I already had my siesta, though

Its an ancient roman tradition called hora sexta
Do foreigners skip lunch in order to wageslave?

Their lunch isn't like us they eat the biggest part on breakfast

they have a 15 mins break to have a sandwich and go back to work, their big meal is the dinner

hello lazy niggers

So they basically have a lunch at breakfast? Sounds unhealthy, no wonder we live longer
Jesus thats awful

hello lazy nigger

Nah, you get used and I prefer the european schedule, you have more time to spend during the evening. Coming back home at 20:30 sucks.

>Spaniards literally fuck off from work in the middle of the day to take a nap.
Moving to Spain, lads.

Attached: 1540848903122.png (426x536, 93K)

sorry, we're full.

Checked

Attached: Does this item spark dubs.jpg (600x788, 103K)

I've spent a few months in Spain. As a rule, Spaniards are significantly happier, funnier, more talkative and more relaxed than Germans, and I'd give anything to be more like them. Great people.

siesta is just the meme name foreigners give to our midday break
in reality it just means we have 1-2 hours for lunch, so we can "rest it" properly after eating wich is good

how did you know?

>how did you know?
Because you worked

You have a very optimistic way of writing. Dunno how to explain it.

Lmao what a fucking faggot, when I lived in Mexico my entire family had to work 10 hours per day under 40 C for the entire summer, where I used to live there were times were we had to take precaution every single single day between 9:00 am to 7:00 PM because you could literally die from a heatstroke, did we take naps during midtime? Hell no

well, no one asked you miguel johnson.

It's not third world here lad.

>work 10 hours per day
Were your parents drug cartel slaves?

We have an hour for dinner too

I used to work 8 hour shifts and do 2 more hours of overtime, it was nice because I'd get paid more per hour for those 2 extra hours, and it's not like I had anything productive to do otherwise.

Things are different in the first world, my mapuche brother

>he thinks 10 hours per day is a lot
Sweet summer child, enjoy your siestas.

I assure you I will.

Better than the 30 minutes of eating in a break room. I heard in France you also go to restaurants during lunch and can talk for 2 hours.

Europe sounds comfy af

Attached: images (2).jpg (236x213, 7K)

In the UK, most supermarkets are either 10-4 or 10-6 on a Sunday

weird. i'm white btw

What's your point ?

I couldn't stand my last job, 1 hour for lunch and 2 hours to eat, arriving home at 18:30 p.m every day, all fucking day lost doing nothing in a factory area near a highway, now I work from 7 to 15 p.m., fuck wage slavery.

Does no one else think it's really cute that an entire country has naptime?

Attached: 1357334197304.png (350x302, 18K)

The normal working time for a small shop is from 9/10 to 13/14, so they sell in the morning and go to have lunch. Then open again at 17 to 20/21, so they work more or less 8 hours, and they can sell after 17 to the office workers.

They usually close from 14 to 17, so they have time to have lunch until 15 or 15:30, if they open from 15 to 17, they aren't going to sell anything, the buyers go after 17, and they would spend more than 8 hours at work without any sell.
Even chinese shops here work in this way.

We do all that without siesta

God I wish we had siestas. How can protescucks itt brag about their long painful work hours with a straight face? Do you get an orgasm every time Shlomo makes a profit off your suffering? Back to the topic of siestas and work in general, I think too many people are in this state of absolute cuckery, my ideal would be if I could work any hour I wanted, just to fill 8 in a 24 hour day. So I go to sleep, wake up at like 10 am, do my shit, clock 3-4 hours in the wage dome, get home for lunch, siesta that would end at 4, from 4 to 7 get some stuff done, then I can pull 4 more hours of work in the 8-1 am interval, get home and sleep. Instead I have to wake up before the roosters, and get to my wage factory by 8 am, as it's somehow ok to let everyone be abused by Moshel Shekelcount, because he wants to maximize our suffering as we enter true slavery, and most people are too cucked to stand up against this, accepting his every request that we become the "morning peoples". I wish he was part of the mourning people and I want to say this, fuck everyone who likes doing anything before 10 am, the world is scheduled for your autistic kind, go die so we can maximize our happyness from our circadian rythms.

La Siesta

What about a fap time?

Work 8 hours from 9 to 21?
How do you do it?

Try not to sleep

>How can protescucks itt brag about their long painful work hours with a straight face?
They still work the same amount of hours though, they just drag it out so they don't get home until 9pm

So the solution for 1 person to work 8 hours, opening at 9:00am, and closing at 21:00pm, is sleep deprivation?

Completely agree. But then again, it does depend on what type of Toilberg you end up with.
Where I am right now is quite flexible so I am able to clock in the 8 hours in the wagecuck cubicle however I want, doesn't change much in the end though.

Currently I'm on 8 to 5, with a 1 hour "break" at 12, not enough time to get home and eat and relax, just enough time to fill myself with takeout. If I want to get productive when my mind's relaxed after the sun sets, I'll do it on unpaid overtime, and with the risk of not getting enough sleep for tommorow, so I never do that. It sucks because the banks also close at 5. If I need to visit them I have to do it in my lunch break, when the queues are the longest, or ask the boss to let me do overtime the next day/week, so I can grab an hour that day. Same goes for most utilities, everyone important closes at 5, so the time between when I get home untill I go to bed are unproductive, and if I want to hit the gym or the shops (non-stop shops god bless, no cuckery on that side), they will be filled with other wagies like myself, fucked from 9 hours of not lying down, in a rush to get back home and prepare for the next grind. I find the way this is organised makes only one person happy, our friendly shekel observer. At least bills can be paid on-line, most transactions are on-line because of the 8 to 5, nobody wants to pay clerks to sit somewhere after 6 pm, only stores can afford the mandatory night shift bonus, as they make mad profits at every hour. That's also a thing I agree with, the government telling certain bussinesses to pay the workers more for out of the ordinary conditions, night shift is rewarded with a bonus, so we can afford the luxury of buying beer bread and cigs at 4 am on a sunday, real neat shit nobody else would understand, try it once, it changes you for the better.

Above are the happy to be undervalued drones.
Some places are weird, why would you want to spend less time at home, who is going to take care of your family's emotional needs if you leave for work at 7 am and come back at 8? Do you not want to spend time with your loved ones? Why be on the run all day, do you not enjoy relaxing in your bed? I hate it when I have to leave my house for more than 12 hours, it's not comfortable to be moving all the time, lie down every 3-4 hours to let your back muscles recover, take time to get your brain relaxed for the task, being tired and pumped on coffee doesn't mean you are more productive, it makes you put it more effort to get the same result, that's the magic of siestas I imagine, refreshing yourself to get better for the next half of the grind.

>I want to work 10 am to 1 am every day
lmao you sound like a massive faggot

Hans, you didn't read what I said. I want to work 10-2, then 8-12. What I do inbetween those hours isn't work, as I will not be in the salary factory.