5'9

>5'9
it's over before it even begins

Attached: 1546312081994.png (361x363, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nwilqASK5c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aren't people quite short over there?

I’m 5’5”

>tfw 5'10(181)

Attached: 4L_WmW8zstb.jpg (1200x1600, 148K)

I'm 5'7, you're fine.

My height is almost average here

I'm 6,5"

average in south korea is 178

I am the king of manlets

I know people who are 5'6 and have success with girls. They're not even that confident, but they have attractive faces and are very athletic. That's all they need.
5'9 shouldn't be that bad in Korea.

I'm 5'6 and am doing fine

Don't lie
youtu.be/nwilqASK5c0

I'm not lying.

>175cm

Attached: 8F41BECC-1A87-4FFB-BF2B-CD3CC6FF3793.png (500x382, 57K)

>tfw 5'2

I have nothing but my PC

Attached: 1541515878327.png (640x634, 658K)

1:25, your future accountant. That's what she looked like at 19 taking dick all night.

Also, height only matters in USA and Australia, and maybe the UK and Netherlands. The rest of the world don't care.

>height doesn't matter in sweden
Y-yeah women here totally want to fuck me, even though i look like a child next to my 16 yo sister

Attached: manlet.jpg (722x1280, 65K)

I'm so, so sorry, user.

Look at the koreans video, the blonde kid there is like 1.70 and puts on heels to talk to all these girls, and at 4:10 he starts kissing the dark hair girl while holding up the other girl after he has removed his platform shoes. Girls don't give a fuck about height, it's all about the confidence - and you have none of it judging how you are insecure about your own sisters height.

More pics of your sister?

>how you are insecure about your own sisters height.
I don't care about her height. It's my own (lack of) height I'm concerned about.

Why is it that slightly-below average-height men are so insecure about their height? They worry about it more than manlets do

We are manlets.

I am a manlet, my man.

manletism is a mental disease

Attached: 1457673081071.jpg (1224x5092, 2.77M)

it must be tragic for them being on the cusp of desirability but just missing the mark. true manlets (

Is it that bad in Korea? I knew they're the tallest asians but the average one seems to be around that height

Isn't he like 6'1? What a dumb insecure manlet

>5'7
>people don't even take me seriously
I just wasn't made for this world

Attached: 1537537443888.png (363x296, 136K)

'9

That is tall for your country

just don't leave the house and it's not a big deal

imagine being 5'4

>mfw 5'4
I don't even think about it much, I've reached a point where I have completely accepted it, and the fact that I will never have a gf. I've never been bullied for it, but I remember one girl in uni telling me i looked like a little boy tho

for an asian five nine is pretty tall

she probably wanted to fuck you

>tfw 5’11”
Literally proof there is no god. Why would you torture people by doing this to them?

209 cm
Still a virgin at 31 y/o

Attached: 1546592498476.jpg (640x868, 82K)

Yes, so she thought humiliating me in front of a group of about 5 mutual friends would be the best way to go about it? People are just cruel

209 cm is just unattractive

You probably have mental issues related to trauma. Have you ever talked to a mental health professional?

Not to mention that I'm just plain ugly as well.
>mental issues related to trauma
No, I'm just autistic. I have a diagnosis.

literal perfect height

that's the good thing about being freakishly short/tall, on one end you repulse people, on the other end you terrify them

It's manlet tier. Even 6' is borderline, many flat 6 footers cope with big heels.

>I have a diagnosis
so does everyone in Sweden

t. delusional manlet

6'3" is the perfect height

how big is your benis

What's more scary, being my height and really thin. Or my height and fat as fuuu?
I'm sadly the last one. 144 kg. And a hairy metalhead.
Big enough to jack off with.

>how he casually kiss that blonde girl he doesnt know
what the fuck

Attached: 1526086048227.png (657x527, 193K)

I'm 187 cm tall and incel, sometimes I wonder how ugly I truly am, fuck me

I must cause disgust in people

They're paid actors. Most of these "YouTubers interviewing """"""random"""""" people on the streets" videos are scripted.

You dat blonde haired dude from Jow Forums?