What fantasy stereotype would your country have?

What fantasy stereotype would your country have?

Attached: 1550552943403.jpg (1554x1662, 1.01M)

Niggers love being destructive and useles

>an alien?

Attached: nGMrD.png (600x323, 257K)

The last outpost of civilization before the wild barbarian hordes to the east.

Warring Orc Kingdoms.

the place the hero is moving through on the way to the other place where either the bad guy or the holy relic is

the hero laughs at how little the worries of the world weigh on these happy little dwellers and then surmises that it'll catch up to them eventually and there's no use burying one's head in the sand

then he falls asleep in the cart that's part of the caravan moving out

I prefer Jaguar Men whose warring is keeping 2 continents apart.

Attached: 20190219_104203.jpg (1092x1024, 342K)

That flag seems quite unique?

Much are inspired from nordic folklore. We got trolls, elves, dark elves and yeah the "nord".

Attached: 059e751a3ea3effe69ca5d52743dd0e9.png (1906x798, 1.24M)

>fantasy

Attached: 93130F67-CB34-4BA0-AA1C-B0D37597AC27.gif (492x499, 731K)

Attached: LOTR.jpg (599x720, 67K)

The coastal kingdom pacifying the savages on the plains to ensure gold shipments from the distant western coast

Californian?

>wow, a massive landmass with the most productive farmland in the world, and convenient natural bays and harbors, and navigable inland rivers? You're not even bothering to balance things out and made the most op shit you could think of.

rip france

Blue
Leafless
Canada

what news from Stockholm, riders of Geatland?!

Attached: concerned_Eomer.jpg (320x480, 32K)

A. Fucking. Leaf.

I didn't know that Mordor was the most advanced, educated, civilized, cultured, wealthy, and powerful region in Middle Earth.

Rhode Island should be Mordor desu, I would put Mass as one of the human kingdoms

its a regional thing you wouldn't understand, although better than the rest of the country, massholes are orcs relative to new england

Which state would be the main "Barbarian" State?

Please be my central American twink bf

Attached: 1550116029435.jpg (743x723, 198K)

I am sorry I am 188cm, 110kg and bearded :(

In New England, Mordor works if you want to go the "fuck Massholes" route. Personally, I would say that New York is the Mordor/evil empire, and it's partially colonized one of the human kingdoms (Connecticut).

I wouldn't understand? My family has lived in Massachusetts since 1630, I think I understand jealousy from one of our outlying provinces very well.

New York should be Mordor, Massachusetts Gondor (with Rhode Island and Connecticut being provinces), Vermont the Shire, New Hampshire Rohan, Maine Dwarves, and French Canada as Elves (cultured, older, fading)

what do you mean by barbarian and do you mean regionally or country wide?

>My family has lived in Massachusetts since 1630
exactly why you wouldn't understand, massholes, while better than most of the country, are complete cancer to northern new england

By barbarian I mean your basic loinclothed berserker types. Regional or Nation wide, whichever you want

Nationally, probably Southerners (more narrowly Mississippi and Alabama)

Ayo Crom, grant me revenge!

Attached: a75a5fd564637e7ad201aeaab552cbde.jpg (816x1200, 69K)

would you consider a thug more of a barbarian or somebody who spends a lot of time in the wilderness and is very capable or just somebody who shoots guns a lot?

In context of that picture mass is orcs because they never use their turn signals, throw their trash and cigarette butts on the ground, shit on our trails, etc.

The shadow of a shadow of a once mighty empire

Florida

America is Earths Kings Landing

Attached: 1549559274470.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

I guess the whole nature theme fits too, OK then, who are the best Stealth Archers in the US?

Attached: YFPeX5t.png (800x3176, 1.25M)

Attached: cid.jpg (640x482, 30K)

alaska

german does not have fantasy stereotypes
only WWII

I'm actually convinced that mordor was directly inspired by Germany

That sounds sad

Attached: magbrostagervicpass22.jpg (393x514, 69K)

We'd be the human empire that is responsible for the many half-humans running around.

Spain too.

unironically based from both a fantasy and irl standpoint

...yeah that seems right

He's blue PerĂº not blue Can*da, you fucking leaf.

you'd be the dwarfs, we the gay elves

Northern England is an economically stagnant backwater filled with heroin injecting swamp yankees

He said it was not

yeah and its a hundred times more pleasant than southern new england

A mix of the idyllic and a bit exotic country folk just outside the core civilization or the last outpost of civilization keeping the demonic evil at bay.

It really depends on what the writer wants at the moment.

Attached: new-york-new-jersey-connecticut.jpg (590x497, 70K)

WHERES FUCKING CRIMEA

Cool outfits as a constant right?

Attached: Kravat_pukovnija_Trg_sv_Marka_2_18102012_roberta_f.jpg (260x176, 16K)

Yes.

Attached: e17bf28887a04e7713039bc3ae638d41_XL.jpg (900x600, 113K)

How come?

kek

Wow this was specific!

thanks, i saw the New Englander's making theirs and had to do the Tri State Area. Maybe I'll do more.

Dude if you do this for other states and stuff you could make a whole thread about it. And actually be making this board better.

Pretty much slavers bay from game of thrones.

Attached: southron.jpg (800x532, 103K)

tfw orcs

Terrible news, my lord. The somalis have begun to burn the cars and reckoning the population.

Attached: Figwit_1777Aragorn_5.jpg (600x639, 133K)

Ill stick to this thread for now, but here is my updated version with PA.

Attached: tri state area.jpg (590x497, 87K)

STOP STEALING CONNECTICUT

Tell them they're lying and that it never happened

Attached: edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg (1920x800, 169K)

I will, but that is, sire, against my dignity.

Attached: 2.jpg (825x464, 80K)

Doing good man

Attached: 1492656661787.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

What is your Game of Thrones Country equivalent?

Attached: ngxo2dapyphz (1).jpg (3400x2267, 743K)

Probably Slavers bay
t. Southerner

Essos really resembles Turkey

For all the talk about diversity and savages in media, westerners know nothing of slavs and we're not included in their high concept fantasy worlds.

Attached: tri state area 2.jpg (836x509, 129K)

Attached: 1511611301720.png (1542x787, 404K)

Dude go to /tg/ or something this map has potential

Very true in ASOIAF. You get every flavour of euro stereotype but as soon as you reach Qohor it is all Mongols. Like there is no empire between the brown hordes and the west.

Dude is not the best at maps

Attached: Westeros.jpg (720x729, 142K)

posted i to /tg/. Some europoor is already saying Americans have no history.

thats because germany is the standard self insert realm of men. its where the main story takes place.

iberians are Morgoth

Haha some things never change. I will check it out. I really like this idea of yours

honestly westeros really doesnt make sense. its huge at that size the inland would probably mostly deserts. mouch more sensible to have a desert in the middle than simply down south. atleast the southern dessert has a mountaine range that might explain where the rain went. but no rivers run north from it. instead they seem to spring up in the desert out of nowhere.

i actually really like this idea as an Jow Forums thing. it would be cool if it was a daily general or something.

poor village in the middle of the swamp

well, other than the Old West, people don't really know much about pre-1914 U.S. history. In fact, not even most americans would be able to create a nice fantasy scenario based on the US.
How many of you know the difference between each settler group of the US? How the Tidewater regions and the Deep South were settled by Cavalier nobles who lost the English Civil War and wanted to copy the spanish model of colonisation, while New York was originally founded by cosmopolitan, capitalism-oriented dutchmen? That Appalachia was settled by the Ulster Scots, descended from clan-oriented warriors from the Scottish border?
The US has some fascinating stories to be told, like any country that big should have.

You forgot about New England

Attached: 312212.jpg (640x427, 35K)

The tan pseudo-arabic people that live in the desert but are quite civilized. Like Dorne from Game of Thrones.

Attached: gt30_preview1.png (590x250, 284K)

well I didn't mention New England because it's the only region that people know was settled by puritans. What I would say is that following Colin Woodard's American Nations model I'd consider New England as part of "Greater Yankeedom" together with the Great Lakes region.

Attached: colinwoodard_americannations_map.jpg (1280x960, 444K)

Indeed, I've read that book

westeros seems to be much much larger than brazil or south america. I mean you have scorching deserts at the south and frozen tundra in the north. and the issue of rivers springing up out of nowhere still exists.

the uruk-hai
isengard pride

Dignity is a social construct

Attached: Wormtongue1.jpg (968x613, 175K)

I would like that toi

*Too

according to google, Martin has said that Westeros is supposed to be about the length of South America when measured from North to South but it's also supposed to be narrower than South America, so it would necessarily need to have a lot of deserts since most of the continent would not be that far away from the sea and consequently would've have decent amounts of rainfall.