Portugal kicks the d*tch out of brazil

>portugal kicks the d*tch out of brazil
>they leave their nigger slaves behind
>brazil will forever be third world now
thanks faggots, this will not be forgotten.

Attached: 1531936326791.png (900x900, 711K)

if the dutch controlled brazil instead of portuguese then brazil would've been a lot better off

>t. markus mohammed van gogh
I will gut you dutch pig

stay mad third worlder

Attached: 1541720322955.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Netherlands >>> P*rtugal

Why don't you go back to your homeland so you can be buried with them when I wipe Holland off the fucking map?

Attached: 1545316304891.png (604x604, 57K)

It's not our fault the natives were pathetic and weak soyboys. Brazil needed big muscle and small brain niggers

>if the dutch controlled brazil instead of portuguese then brazil would've been a lot better off
Doubt it. It would end up like a big surinam. Dutch colonial philosophy was to just extract as much wealth from the place as possible without settling ourselves. We would still have imported african slave labourers because that's just what was economically the smart thing to do.

>when I wipe Holland off the fucking map?
like you can afford to take a plane there haha
back to your favela joao

Attached: 1549807259815.jpg (960x940, 195K)

it's too bad the dutch didn't settle colonize like literally everyone else did. why were the dutch so opposed to spreading their genes all over the world? they didn't even emigrate that much compared to other countries of its size.

Cause Netherlands was pretty small, even if densly populated

didn't stop the irish, scottish, greeks and portuguese from spreading their genes all over the new world.

>why were the dutch so opposed to spreading their genes all over the world?
Dutch colonies started of as company enteprises, so they only tried to make as much money as possible. We didn't have the population size and the relatively big colonies made us rich enough that there would be no need for people to emigrate. Our religion wasn't conducive to missions either, Calvinists believe in predestination which is not realy compatible with missionaries. There is no point in converting people who are already predestined to go to heaven or hell anyways.

Dutch colonial ventures were basically just corporations doing businesses, which is also why they were the most prosperous, they never cared much about "overseas empire" etc, they just went with what was economically smarter.

>Brazil becomes independent
>Continues slave trade

>Irish, Scottish
non independents living on land that cannot be farmed well
>Greeks
Not really that large colonial presence

the dutch did heavily emigrate to one place
too bad it was south africa

you mean it would end up like South Africa?

If the dutch or brits colonized you instead of us, they would genocide he natives. you fucking nigger mutts wouldnt exist. your parents wouldnt exist, YOU wouldnt exist. Only other Europeans.

I agree it was dumb for portuguese to let you exist. but at least you have that.
Now thank us portuguese for letting you have a bloodline you subhuman cannibal monkey

Attached: 1550530923174.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

Those were just poor farmers trying to find a better life. It had nothing to do with colonialism

The dutch barely travelled or discovered stuff on their own, they would just follow other coutries routes and by the time they got to foreign land, it was already under other kingdoms rule.

shut up
go back to the middle east where you belong, you brownoid manlet

and we should never have stopped it, nigger rights were a mistake.

Attached: 1533783277440.png (396x385, 121K)

>If the dutch or brits colonized you instead of us, they would genocide he natives
The natives were practicallu genocided though, there were faily few of them to begin with as well which is why so many nigs were brought. Most pardos outside the North are mulattoes.

I had a classmate from Minas Gerais, she looked pure amerindian to me

Spanish and Portuguese colonialism was bad. British was the best. Too bad the Spanish weren't interested in settling America but raiding it for gold to fund a crusade

In fact lookat the Dutch colonys and see how nice they are. At least Portugal never had segregation or allowed they're subjects to be Muslim. Indonesia before Dutch arrival was much more hindu and Christian.

Well I've seen endless hordes of pardos and aside from people from actual Indian reservations and Bolivians, they all looked like your average half-nig.

All this bitchs claiming small population are weak soy boys. Portugal empire lasted 500 years and they started less then 1 million souls trapped by Spaniards and berbers.

That's what you deserve for breeding more niggas all the time

Is it just me or are Brazillians extra weird today?

Here comes Nigel, a lying rat as always.
Look at British non American colonys and compare one will easily realize that anybody would prefer to be colonize by Portugal if they had to pick.
Black legend much?

You mean like India? Most of the so called "genocides" are made up.