Actually, it turns out the US hasn't invaded that many places. According to Jow Forums...

Actually, it turns out the US hasn't invaded that many places. According to Jow Forums, America murders 25 children in each country everyday

Attached: 20190219_190609.jpg (1080x1686, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/us-isis-air-strikes-civilian-deaths-syria-iraq-america-no-idea-how-many-dead-the-uncounted-a8066266.html
trinidadandtobagonews.com/blog/?p=10514
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_in_the_Bay_of_Matanzas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Finland
How?

Because they do. Also colour the German African colonies.

>Neutragal.

Small thing, WW2.

>murders 25 children in each country everyday
So they murdered 25 finns today?

They are based. Stay mad, gypsy

bUt CiA iNtErVeNtIoN iS tHe ReAsOn My CoUnTrY iS sHiT

They joined Nazi Germany's side so they could defend against the Soviets, and Britain formally declared war on them so you technically went at war against when you joined the Allies.

literally all of latin america should be red

Reddit out.

Invasion=/=Giving guns to rebels

But that was the CIA, not the US government :)
Kys kimchi.

You were allied with the Commies and the Commies wanted us dead so you attacked us.

Actually we have no idea how many children the US kills daily because they're usually officially classified as "enemy combatants".
independent.co.uk/voices/us-isis-air-strikes-civilian-deaths-syria-iraq-america-no-idea-how-many-dead-the-uncounted-a8066266.html
Not to mention the number of people who die indirectly as a result of funding regimes, revolutions and covert operations.

But US technically invaded Russia during Civil War. There was just few minor skirmishes, but it a fact.

They are also bombing Yemen.

Mooom, they are also bombing Yemen

giving guns to rebels is aa great idea look how it worked out in Syria

>inb4 the Opioid State of Venezuela and Colombia

The clock is ticking.

Attached: download (32).jpg (281x180, 6K)

>we are victims of America

Lmao What a bunch of victmis itt. Keep crying bitches.

yikes

it doesn't always work

Retarded post.
Report and ignore.

Die you spic nigger.
It's a good thing that the US mainland is leaving your shithole to rot.

1)you are a bootlicker and deserve to die
2)off the top of my head, add most of south america there

Why are russians so butthurt?

Attached: 1542773037792.png (789x750, 18K)

The map should be something like this.

Attached: world map.png (1400x625, 39K)

if you showed something like this for literally any other country it would look similar. Being at war with a country is not the same as attacking it.

If we had the map for Britain, it would cover 80% of the globe.

The Chinese economy is slowing and internally dissatisfaction towards Xi is growing.

Yemen and Iran should be on the map you nigger

We've never actually been to war with Iran.

we've never invaded either country though

Hope Canada fucking tries that shit again People of Color will destroy them over here.

His power grabs and trying to return to the 70s isn't helping either.

What a retarded map
We literally invaded Russia

We never declared war on Finland. We declared war on Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria in WWII, but never Finland.

Actually I can't find any evidence that we were specifically at was with each other at during WW2, and in fact I mostly found that the US had a lot of sympathy for Finland as it was a democratic republic fighting against communists.
Finland's probably on that map just because we were co-operating with Germany, and other allied countries were at war with us.

war plan red lmao

In support of the internationally recognized governments

When did we ever fight France?

>the USA has literally been at war with themselves
OH NO NO NO

I guess that's counting the Quasi War in 1798 although it was just a couple of naval clashes.

>albania
Wasn't that some minor early Cold War skirmish in 1945-49 era?

see The only thing I can think of is that we came very close to war with them a few years after Independence but it never escalated into an actual declaration.

>You say something, cunt?

Attached: emu.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Algeria should be colored, I just remembered the Barbary Wars.

Attached: world map.png (1400x625, 36K)

don't tell me what to do, camel fucker
or i will include your shithole as well

>all forms of CIA intervention to undermine sovereign nations = declare war

Technically Ireland should be red as well as it was a constituent member of the United Kingdom during the war of 1812.

Attached: WhatYouGonnaDoLad.jpg (4220x6460, 1.03M)

We have been military allies of the USA since their founding.

But they keep forgetting it.

You conducted military actions there you swines

>Never heard about Gene Sharp and the soft coup
>Nordic superior education

>We have been military allies of the USA since their founding

Yes
Using gold robbed from Brazil to found New Amsterdam

Why are so many people hostile to the US, even apparent allies, from Estonia to Canada? The US government pulls shenanigans around the world, but so do most other nations too. It's just that their shit stays under the radar and the more powerful nations are put under a spotlight more, that's why Russia, China, the US, and France and Britain back in the day always got a lot of shit. But for some reason everyone targets the US. When it comes to actual military action and intervention, the US tends to mind it's own business. If the US doesn't want to get involved, people call us cowards and lament why we don't do anything to help people, and then when it does, people cry that we're warmongers, what do they want exactly?

Not officially sanctioned by the US Government, no American forces actually deployed here.
Supporting regimes from a distance does not constitute military actions

YEAH KILL EM

>found
and fund too

You're too busy slobbering on Canadian cock to remind us.

>Why are so many people hostile to the US, even apparent allies

Nigga
You stole allthe wealth from Haiti in 1915 and nowadays call the country a shithole.

Without the slave revolution in Haiti, Napoleon would never have sell Lousiana for that cheap price

You should suck every haitian dick that exist, pig

>
stop being apologetic bitch. this thread is full of underage spergs and you should treat them as such. no need to explain anything to these savages.
>muh wars
boo hoo. tough shit

It can't have been that important. After all, we still sing children songs about stealing silver from the Spanish in 1628.

We will never forget our alliance with one of the earliest republics in Europe and the only country willing to lend our broke ass money after the war of independence with GB.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Netherlands-USA.jpg (400x320, 77K)

Fuck off macaco. We are rich and you are poor and that's all that matters. Keep crying bitches

The US has worked for centuries to break Haiti. The US has used Haiti like a plantation. The US helped bleed the country economically since it freed itself, repeatedly invaded the country militarily, supported dictators who abused the people, used the country as a dumping ground for our own economic advantage, ruined their roads and agriculture, and toppled popularly elected officials. The US has even used Haiti like the old plantation owner and slipped over there repeatedly for sexual recreation.

trinidadandtobagonews.com/blog/?p=10514

And now calls the country a shithole

Our bad

>You stole all the wealth from Haiti in 1915 and nowadays call the country a shithole.
Haiti was failing long before America even touched it.
>Without the slave revolution in Haiti, Napoleon would never have sell Lousiana for that cheap price
The "revolution" they had was to murder every European on that Island. I wouldn't dare to thank a savage like that

see

>Fuck off macaco. We are rich and you are poor and that's all that matters. Keep crying bitches

1- I´m not poor, far, very far from this
2- we will keep sending people to your country, and you will can do not to stop this, nothing. Do you think that orange monkey will can do something about?
3 - Fuck off, the only reason why 640 million latinos still didn´t fuck your country is because Hollywood keep washing their minds

Nothing personal, just business, kid.

Go to bed Latuff.

>Blog

Attached: 1549412724675.png (446x435, 81K)

And if you check out all the countries Britain has invaded or been to war with...

Attached: world map.png (1400x625, 37K)

We sing how they faught like lions. While in reality there were no casualties, just like in most Dutch battles lol. Historically we mostly just fought battles we already won, so the others just surrendered. Just like the invasion of Britain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_in_the_Bay_of_Matanzas

I ignored meme conflicts/wars
Pink for interventionism in said nations politics
Green for proxy wars (took china off red as the boxer rebellion was more of a civil war than formal but put them green instead of pink due to their unofficial involvement in vietnam and korea)

Attached: Untitled.png (1396x624, 36K)

If 600 million latinos wanted to enter in USa, there was nothing you could do to stop us

So be quiet, hillbilly and go back to your trailer

>SA all pink
that's wrong and you know it.

>we will keep sending people to your country,
I don't mind brazilians. I am just making fun of you since your commie bunda is on fire

>If 600 million latinos wanted to enter in USa, there was nothing you could do to stop us
Oh are you the rebel leader of 600 million latinos?

tbqh it was a quick one, done so someone more informed could alter it

Put in paraguay and indonesia because we had extended military missions in both paraguat and sumatra, an island of what be indonesia,

Why are you so upset?

Nigger in denial, I don't even know where Haiti is on a map.

Why is Suriname and Belize colored pink?

China should be red because of the Korean War, not Vietnam though since we didn't actually fight them there.

map incorrect. The brits along with the french and spanish occupied the Mexican city of veracruz in a war to get mexico to repay debts.

France would extend this war to be about putting an austrian on a newly established mexican monarchy, a war that would contain the the battle that is celebrated on cinco de mayo.

We weren't officially at war with China though, we were with North Korea.

No one cares about your third world shit hole country, shouldn't you be worried about securing clean water rather than being on Jow Forums

i thought the chinese sent millions of 'volunteers' into vietnam?

In that case...

Attached: world map.png (1400x625, 37K)

I just realized that you aren't actually British, I was confused as fuck for a moment.

They sent Hanoi supplies and PLA troops were performing infrastructure work to free up North Vietnamese manpower, we didn't actually engage them in combat.

We also supplied the majority of your military supplies. Which even led to a war with the UK, which we lost by the way.

In WW2 we also declared war on Japan when they attacked the USA. Which didn't end well for Indonesia lol.

here, autists.
this should end your suffering itt.

Attached: usa.png (1396x624, 36K)

Pearl Harbor was actually about Dutch oil. We took part in the oil (and rubber) embargo of Japan. So Japan had limited time left to gain new oil. But because the Japanese feared that the Americans would declare war on them if they would attack us, they preemptive attacked the Americans. And our government declared war a couple hours after Pearl Harbor, even before the Americans did.

yes liberating yourself from slavery is savagery but going to war to continue slavery and steal Amerindian land and not pay your taxes is based and redpilled thank you America

The Japanese also wanted Indonesia, the chances are they would have declared war on you one way or another. I guess they figured the Pearl Harbor attack was killing two birds with one stone, that didn't work out for them though obviously.

>and steal Amerindian land
says the Canadian

>kidnapping children from their mothers, forcing them to be Christian and learn English or French
vs
>wholesale slaughter of entire bands including unarmed women and children in military campaigns
hmm it’s almost as if Canada is just a more sane version of America

Yeah, they were already planning to attack. But they didn't want to arouse suspicion because they feared we'd destroy our oil fields.