Claim that immigrants are ruining their country

>claim that immigrants are ruining their country
>country founded by immigrants that committed genocide against the original population of "their" land

See the contradiction, United Statians?

Attached: thumbnail_not-their-best.jpg (874x899, 292K)

What I'm getting from this comic is that halting immigration is the only way to prevent the genocide of your people.

funny because the "natives" actually came after the siberians

this desu

>your people
>your
>implying
NO YOU ARE NOT WHITE
NO YOU DO NOT HAVE “RACIAL UNITY”
NO YOU WILL NOT BUILD THE WALL
YES YOU ARE A MUTT
YES YOUR ANIME FIGURINE BOXES WILL HAVE ENGLISH AND SPANISH ON THEM
YES YOU WILL PAY FOR THE HEALTHCARE OF PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT SKIN COLORS

Europeans fought and died for this land, they conquered it from the natives and conquest is a recognized means of country expansion and establishment. Mexicans are just jumping a fence and syphoning welfare, they're neither fighting nor dying for their gains. Leeches the lot of them.

t. alejandro gomez

so when do turks leave their country?
so when do gypsies leave their countries?
so when do russians leave kaliningrad?
so when do muslims and africans leave europe?

Attached: winnie the pooh.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

Most Mexicans in the US are there legally too

Attached: C7118A9778714661B46519ACE0E4A519.jpg (200x250, 7K)

why are you so angry pablo

Attached: 1547847467152.jpg (758x644, 64K)

It's the right of conquest, and currently the chicanos are winning

1/4 of all Mexicans in the US are here illegally.

They're only "winning" because of Jews

there's no contradiction. if you are owning a piece of land and I kick you out and build a house there and someone else tries to move into that house he is an intruder. me being a thief doesn't change anything about it.

Do you have a Mexican gf already?

1. A win is a win
2. You're exaggerating the influence that Jews have because you're an antisemitic asshole

Based

Still a win, Michael.

I think indians are probably the only group of people in the usa that can go full pol and no one can give them any shit. Their entire race is about to die off in a few generations.

Attached: The_Unrestricted_Dumping-Ground._Louis_Dalrymple.jpg (1200x858, 380K)

Yes i do

It takes away your right to complain if someone else kicks you out

Jews only won thanks to Americans so well done on having played yourselves.

Jews carrying you all the way isn't winning
Its cheating

Based

yeah but it's not like complaining has ever done anything. it's basically nothing.

So what? It wasn't fair that the majority of the Indians(over 80%) died from smallpox. It just happened and there's never been any rules for conquest

Replacing an inferior race to establish Civilization is a good thing

Based & redpilled

>muh Indians
SHUT THE FUCK UP

>spic is THIS assmad

Attached: naga2.gif (500x379, 348K)

A decent amount of land was jewed off the indians in the early days so nothing new.

Attached: 1538150229450.jpg (555x445, 36K)

>muh white genocide
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Big fish east small fish. It's the law of nature.

Damage control because he is right and you know that.
No problem in annexing a country by propaganda.

Also he's a manchild scared of the jewish boogeyman when in reality it's just Mexicans crossing a border

In that sense, Mexicans are being the big fish right now because they're easily beating your wimpy immigration control measures.

its the scoreboard that counts loser

Attached: us demographic change.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

invading != immigrating
Most were not moving there to be part of some native tribe, they were moving to get their own land as part of their home nation. Also someone moving to a british colony in America from britain would not really be an immigrant. Then revolting against the british and forming your own nation in the same colony wouldn't really be immigration either. To say it is "founded" on immigrants is a stretch.

Thank god

Same
I mean people especially Mexicans gloat about how the youngest generation has a white plurality

>the original population
did the east indians just pop up like mushrooms in America? Is there a part of evolution that I don't know where east indians evolved completely separate on the american continent

Imagine if they could have built a wall at their Atlantic coast. They and their culture would still be alive. Really makes you think...