Finland edition

Finland edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

interpals.net/

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

old

Attached: 9AC9EE56-3C93-4B34-89B7-DB6C987C16B0.png (2000x1222, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thispersondoesnotexist.com/
youtu.be/knqnPnlflLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm heading home

I'm at the hospital due to suicide attempt
Jk! But I'm actually in the hospital

Try lifting

Did this nigga actually put the title in the name field?

why are you there?

can we summon apu tattoo finn?

Making company to my dad. His back has been hurting for 2 weeks and only today he decided to come here.

Tatto finn hasn't been around lately. Wondering if he overdosed

So bored at toil lads

>His back has been hurting for 2 weeks and only today he decided to come here.
that's too bad I hope he feels better.
hey, are chiropractic therapies popular over there?

>Tatto finn hasn't been around lately. Wondering if he overdosed
:(
F

be a time thief

>be a time thief
I spend most of my day being a time thief

The shares have done a leap time to sell

Thanks
Never heard people doing that desu

>a bulgarian koreaboo girl says she wants to find love in Korea and settle down
>ask why
>says bulgaria is full of gypsies and uneducated people, and she loves kpop
>so she is planning on traveling to korea this summer but she is a poorfag so she needs to get a loan for the trip
>tried to dissuade her because its worthless and she is not even attractive enough for koreans (koreans hate fat girls)
>got ignored

Attached: 1547431124101.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>getting a loan for leisure travel

I'm sure that that will end well.

I'm thinking she's gonna go into the old profession for this one, imo if i had the yellow fever as fem I'd be in nippon rn.

I didn't sleep
I waited for her all night but she fell asleep oh dear

Are Clayton is back

My feelings part IV

It's obvious to you that I love you yet you won't give me the same amount of obsession
I asked to go but you want me to stay, I linger knowing you'd be happier this way
I need death soon

*dabs*

swiss nonce hapa

i would like a finnish bf

Attached: thatmeans.png (200x178, 15K)

hello bf nice to meet you

Gay af

Fun new hobby.

open

thispersondoesnotexist.com/

and then make up a fake name and make an interpals profile with that name and photo.

thinking of my waifus legs

this isn't very crafty
what if people ask for more pictures
i just screenshot photos from instagram randos because those can't be found on google images

Don't think I didn't notice you and not filter you because you tried to hide culture pals from the subject you disgusting incel fucks. Get a fucking life. This thread should be auto deleted for harboring incels who can snap at any second.

He pops in occasionally

Cunt?

Based

youtu.be/knqnPnlflLQ

t. Clayton

No

How does this site work? Can anyone give me a quick rundown? I'm not interested in using it as a dating site, by the way.

>make profile
>message qts
and/or
>message people for language exchange
and/or
>message friends to travel with
and/or
>message thots for easy international nudes

It can be whatever you want really

"When my beer nuts turn to cotton balls I'll be heading home to you..."

It's just like any other social media. You have a profile that you can customize. And you message people, upload photos, comment on profiles and photos.

>La Casa de Papel
whats the deal with this show and why do so many girls have this listed as a favorite show?

Never seen that

Thanks, I've just found the language exchange page. I don't have any social media so this is a bit confusing for me.

Make a good profile, but up good pics, message qts

Online dating sucks for men, when will you guys understand? I bet that every girl on this site receives dozens of messages every day, and you're just one of the hundreds of desperate men trying to get her attention. How pathetic is that? And even if she likes you back, you live in different countries, so what's the point? I don't get it. If you want to get ignored by random girls so much, just download Tinder like a normal person.

>just download Tinder like a normal person.
>normal person.
where do you think we are

Attached: where are we tone.jpg (982x558, 114K)

I would only use tinder if I visited a different country.
I've never visited another country before

Many anons have fugged their IP qts. A bunch got married

tfw got so close to convincing a girl to visit me but she changed her mind after all that talking we did. We still talk but she was so fuggin close to coming here that time. Still don't know what happened or why she changed her mind

This ones are different.

TWO QTS IN A ROW WERE HIDING BOYFRIENDS FROM ME
TWO IN A ROW
ONE MONTH WASTED

Attached: D6C25AAF5B644B77B91F4CE8758F476F.jpg (576x768, 86K)

They didn't put that they were in a relationship on their profiles and then led you on while they already had boyfriends? The absolute state of roasties.

I managed to find out 95% of the qts I have are single by the way I asked them about valentines day
wew

Yes and I told them they were cute right away
One just was like "thanks haha :)" and the other was "aww thanks you too"
Like what the fuck

You should contact their boyfriends about how they are flirting with men on interpals dot com.

>2019
>getting married
>to a girl you met on the internet

OH NO NO NO

What country?

western europe

i think someone meme’d my profile

Attached: D93D299D-D380-4131-8E1C-D1F70D675A68.jpg (583x1057, 359K)

I’ve never seen your profile. Also, gib Morocco-french qt

is the french moroccan girls name Sonia or Sonya?

>tell qt that I've never had alcohol before
>noooo way, you're lying. theres no way you've never had a drink before
what the fug guys, is this such an unusual thing?

Fuck I think I got blocked by a girl I met from interpals I've been talking to daily for over a year. And everything was going pretty normal until today so I don't know what's going on here. I've been doing decently with talking to girls in real life recently and don't really need interpals girls anymore but damn that hurts because she was a pretty good friend.

She's doing a semester abroad and was leaving this week so chances are she found some guy in the country she's going to and has no use for me anymore.

>She's doing a semester abroad and was leaving this week so chances are she found some guy in the country she's going to and has no use for me anymore.
if she really liked you she would still talk to you

because it’s normal for adults to drink. It doesn’t matter btw.
not if she has a boyfriend

>because it’s normal for adults to drink. It doesn’t matter btw.
i turned it into a joke anyway, I'd probably pop my drink cherry and have one with her if we ever met in person. but that's very unlikely to ever happen

Yeah I'm kind of feeling like she was just using me for attention or to talk to when she was bored the last few months. Oh well, I've never had an interpals girl last longer than a year so I'm not surprised this eventually happened.

no

Attached: E15032D6-D164-4424-A4AB-819BDF1D8A31.jpg (660x888, 728K)

Ugly

Don’t be rude

meh it happens, you have to somehow make her want to talk to you or get her at least a little attached to you
>I've never had an interpals girl last longer than a year
my longest one will be 2 years in june but we've talked off and on for the most part.
the other one I've talked to almost every day is just about to turn a year in a week. should I even mention its been a year to her or wait and see if she says it first?

That's why you make plans to go to a country then find qts on here in that country, not the other way around

same

>the other one I've talked to almost every day is just about to turn a year in a week. should I even mention its been a year to her or wait and see if she says it first?
Who cares? I mention it even if we've only been talking to a month

I wanna post a picture of the one I love but I know that's a horrible idea

Don’t do it

thank you ally I won't

I made a account again cuz I plan on doing some traveling soon. Although interpals seems to be just like I remember it, most people think im the fake one, another group of people only talk to koreans, and then... a lot of other messages from gay dudes... Oh well.... So I havnt been using it much. Maybe one day ill actually get a QT of my own. But for now I have to vicariously live through you guys somehow on this website.

pls no never worth it

you say happy month of talking anniversary?

i reported your test account too

>cuz I plan on doing some traveling soon
I want to travel around too but I wish I wasn't such a huge pussy and could go to different countries by myself. I've never even been on an airplane before, its not even a money issue

>a lot of other messages from gay dudes...
Send me the profiles of these gay dudes. I will teach them a lesson.

actually just stfu

Attached: lol.jpg (416x586, 48K)

She's upset at the thought that someone doesn't drink alcohol because that means she might be wrong. She can't justify her drinking habits outside of "well, everyone does it", and you just introduced the idea to her that there is someone who doesn't, close to her, talking to her at the very moment. "Everyone drinks" is a degenerate's fantasyland and you popped that bubble.

wait.. never been on a airplane? Are you afraid or something? And if money or health isnt a issue why not? I mean dude, im a perfect fucking example look at me, I use to be(and well i guess I still am)a model, i had tons of opportunities in my life to do lots of crazy shit. but I didnt take it seriously. And then I got sick. And now look at my life. People steal my pictures on Jow Forums and other places so much, my fakes are more famous than me and im more or less a nobody.

Dont end up like me.

lol its ok

Not sure if serious. But for the first guy, again look at this if true. More proof dude, I have people on Jow Forums that steal my pictures, and then get salty that I found out about it, and report me as a fake and have gotten me banned before. So just goes to show ya, you only live once.

based clayton

>5 people viewed your profile today
>no messages

>lol its ok
I guess you didn't know what I meant... wink wink.

t
interpals.. that site is such cancer... r9k meets reddit meets tumblr meets tindr

never ever been on an airplane and I've never been to another country before. its not so much being scared of flying, although thats a little part of it, but the whole thing of being in a different country where you don't know anybody or the language. doesn't help i'm a social autist
I'm definitely not a model either so nobody will be stealing my pictures

pls give a rundown on this clayton dude.
I've seen his name here a lot.
is this the guy that lifted and soft of saved a qt from honor killing?

No, I'll just say wow we've already been talking for a month, or something to that effect.
It always leads to them confessing something about their feelings to you

tfw did this once for 6 months and she just sorta ignored that part of my message kek

Sad

its amazing how she'll just focus on one part of my message and respond to that. I can ask her 10 questions in one voice message and she'll answer just 1 or 2. is this typical women behavior or does she just not give a shit what I say?

what cunt is she from and how good is her english?

from western europe and her english is great, she speaks great english too. i mean im pretty certain she likes talking to me, shes sent 8 minute voice messages before. Its just weird how she kinda ignores parts of what I'm asking

I've had girls do that before, American girls I mean

>Its just weird how she kinda ignores parts of what I'm asking
sometimes some statements don't require an answer or she doesn't want to answer it.
i repeat questions that others don't answer and usually they say the didn't answer the first time because they didn't want to.

in person? i cant imagine how that would feel
>she doesn't want to answer it.
I expect statements that i make not to get regularly answered but with questions I kinda expect it. Its kinda weird they wouldn't wanna answer it, its not like I'm asking if they've had a threesome or something