All Swedish men are handsome. I have literally never seen a somewhat ugly-looking Swede. No homo

All Swedish men are handsome. I have literally never seen a somewhat ugly-looking Swede. No homo.

Attached: IMG_7742.jpg (1091x1200, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tK6-UKsJO18
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ugly swedes wear beards

This guy is Peter Imanuelsen. He's a Christian from Norway who is active under the twitter name PeterSweden. He lives in Britain. He's a strange person.

>I have literally never seen a somewhat ugly-looking Swede

Attached: swedish class.jpg (1800x1247, 678K)

Attached: snap.gif (498x365, 3.19M)

Post more like this

That's pretty ugly.

Looks like an Oblivion NPC.

Guys on the top left are finns right?

There are many ugly Swedes, but I just want to make it clear that Peter"Sweden" is not Swedish. He seems to be very dishonest since he didn't reveal that until he was called out for having a Norwegian last name. If I were a follower of his I wouldn't trust a word that he says after that.

Attached: Finlan.jpg (900x536, 148K)

Why would he lie about something like that?

not cherry picked images at all

Attached: 1_159061786.jpg (344x519, 286K)

When you see it you will shit bricks

He never lied about it, he just never told anyone. I just find it suspicious that it wasn't until all his Scandinavian followers started pointing out that his last name was IMANUELSEN that he admitted that he wasn't born in Sweden.

all the swedes I used to know from old vidya channels were ugly and stupid and had extreme SJW tendencies
yes, all of them
I think most of them knew each other from real life too, which would explain why they were all SJW scum

Attached: swedish class3.jpg (1500x1074, 520K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 12.24.54 PM.png (104x158, 32K)

Attached: latsbrah575.jpg (790x527, 84K)

Everyone was ugly back in the 90s

Attached: 125.jpg (540x277, 17K)

Nothing wrong with being retro.

Attached: 1491761477874.png (388x700, 196K)

Claimed desu

Attached: 1550683511381.jpg (1500x1074, 447K)

They also seem to be good on the inside as well, even though they are raised in wealth relative to the rest of the world and are likely handsome. Beautiful people often fall victim to inflated ego, narcissism, entitlement, etc these things breed complacency and not much growth as a person but the Swedes I talked to online and IRL seem to be well adjusted. I never heard of Swedish tourists going crazy in Asia or something either.

Are Swedish women good girls, too?

Hell no.

>I never heard of Swedish tourists going crazy in Asia or something either

This one guy lost his mind and saved a drowning girl instead of just watching. The chinese were outraged.

are you sure he is swedish? he looks like a jew

Just stop. Don't make threads about us they just end up in shitstorms. Yes we are ugly, yes we are subhumans end of story. Move on to the next thread.

Attached: trött.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Why do all Swedish """""men""""" look like this, in all actuality? How come they always transfer all their fat gain to their face? You see, this is once again due to their peasant roots. They have thick, lucious cocksucking lips, pale skin riddled with zits, a chin as nonexistant as their national history and an obvious low-testosterone complexion as a whole. They still cling on unto their """"viking"""" ancestry, not realizing that they were just traders that wore funny helmets and spoke European arabic, known more commonly as the Swedish "language" in the present day, a tongue inherently homosexual in its nature. The Swedish man, constantly seeking historical relevance when scouring through history books, hasnever finds anything to grasp onto. The so called "Stormaktstiden" was Sweden's futile attempt to de-soyify their nation. But alas, once they came into contact with an ACTUAL empire, the Russian empire, they were obliterated to the point of literally having no army anymore. The Swedish man seeks, for the Swedish man does not have.

Attached: 1550326699487.png (236x365, 213K)

Why would they be?
Average Swedes look like that

Attached: 1545632921437.jpg (1000x966, 330K)

Top right looks like the kid from Freestyler

looks familiar

Attached: 1960395c.jpg (460x287, 42K)

Don't beat yourself up. Swedes are cool people.

He looks to be in his teens. Everyone is ugly during that time. Notice how I said Swedish MEN.

Attached: sa.png (161x154, 62K)

doesn't he live here now?

Everyone in this picture is still 10x more chad than any of the Swedes.

It's funny how you think that.

Attached: 1442666430721.jpg (960x640, 148K)

Before anyone even thinks he's joking:
Hair colour doesn't say shit about whether they're Finnish or Scandinavian. Look at these people's mouths and chins. They're obviously Finnish.

That's just a bad picture, he looks pretty decent in most videos.

All Finns are 10x more chaddier than swedish beta males

Attached: fuksikollaasi.jpg (2036x4052, 2.83M)

Why does everyone in this photo look fake/cartoonish?

No matter how many hundreds of hours you spend posting cherrypicked photos on Jow Forums we are still known as stereotypically attractive, and you Finns are known as the ugliest people of Europe.

>PeterSweden
>Imanuelsen

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Why are they holding a Pigskin in that one photograph? Do they even play handegg over there?

..and that is because Finns have strong chin/jaw and overall wider head than swedish beta males with their receding mouthbreather chin and feminine narrow face

He is clearly not a true norwegian as he has a sw*doid nerdic phenotype and not a CELTIC one, therefore even though he might be of Norwegian nationality he is of Swedish heritage.

He's of Norwegian-Jewish heritage and that's based

Those are the average University students

Attached: 1549391071920.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

he looks like a retard

you have never seen this guy I take it

youtube.com/watch?v=tK6-UKsJO18

Alpha as fuck
Swedish gaylords fear this man

>virtually all of the best looking most robust guys have medium to dark hair
These must be CELTIC BVLLS like us true norwegians!

The soul of Finland

Attached: finnish specimen 4.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Can't be a true norwegian if you are not CELTIC

Finns have strong and robust skulls while you beta males have long narrow cuck skulls

Attached: suomi15.jpg (1200x798, 520K)

Norwegians desperately wish to be Swedish.

It's not a lie, he is clearly not of CELTIC heritage and therefore might as well have been swedish.

Posting teenagers is cheating. Everyone looks better as a grown-up except for Natalie Portman.

Really? But they kind of are.

PERKELE

chad bottom right

he looks polish

Looks like that columbine kid

>Being that Americanized
Embarrassing.

I thought so to. Why are they smiling and soyboy mouth gaping? It's oddly American

we opened the same thread

Attached: horo naked.jpg (746x1080, 162K)

fuck off cunt

Nah, you stole that from us.

Attached: 0bcc8e77-876b-471b-ad44-4f80a0ba9ac5.jpg (1100x690, 131K)

second dude in the top left looks like an IRL butthead

Some of those pictures are from some student party and it's popular to dress to some theme, sometimes its hippies, sometimes american football team and sometimes soviet soldiers and native americans for example

What other culture is inherent finnish?

>All Swedish men are handsome
>posts an ugly swedish man

>he thinks THIS is attractive
what do you exactly find attractive? he has a blobby face