Do my eyes deceive me? Surely Brazil must have at least one Nobel prize, no?

Do my eyes deceive me? Surely Brazil must have at least one Nobel prize, no?

Attached: C21F1A51-36E6-4A63-810F-9CD66AFA13CA.png (960x604, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surely_You're_Joking,_Mr._Feynman!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 world cups
0 nobel prize

A world cup is superior to a no*el prize

Monkee kick ball

>censoring via a consonant

Attached: C5CFC7ED-32ED-475A-A549-DB147F3362A7.jpg (288x499, 17K)

why cant my mena bros into Nobel it is 6 now btw op

One represents the pinnacle of human achivement in every notable field of science and provides and incentive for our greatest minds to fruther advance the human race while the other is a bunch of apes trying to put a ball through a hoop.

It's a white thing. You wouldn't understand.

Attached: 81924-iaxgrwbobh-1518581764.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

How are br*ts so Smart?

we have a fields medal

Hey incel... yes i mean you swede cuck... shut the hell up and back to your cuck shed you go...

Speaking English is huge, tbqh.

We have 1
Israel has enough
I'm sure Iran can get one

>helping the world
fucking C_U_C_K_S

Attached: fuck the world, niggar.png (480x480, 280K)

Or what, you're going to ban me from the German Prize?

Oh wait you don't have anything like that because you're an irrelevant shithole and everyone hates you. Hilarious.

nope, still 4.

>Germany
>irrelevant
>shithole
Sven... you cant be serious

>wanting judenbel prizes
lmao

>Sven
He's probably a Mohamed larping as a swede

Mohammads can be swedes. And Germans. And so on.

>my country helped the world to become a better place for everyone

Attached: 1543160525956.jpg (330x330, 59K)

>0 world cups
stfu you irrelevant faggot. even uruguay has 2 and you can't even win one?

Who cares, South American football is SHIT today.

Outdated map desu. We have more than 1 nobel prize.

The key is wrong. It should say 1-4

You seem a bit confused.
Did Brazil invent the world cup?
Did Brazil invent football?
Has, in fact, Brazil ever created anything?

proof Egypt is still the superior African and middle eastern country

Attached: o9ia6ca2x3301.jpg (376x411, 36K)

C_O_P_E

>0 world cups
lol'd

>population of 210 million
>not a single nobel prize winner
Even Guatemala and Liberia have some. Brazil is fucking pathetic

>pure gross number not adjusted for relative population/wealth

>great britain
>Norn Iron labled

Attached: 16d.jpg (374x767, 54K)

now go make those advancements for society right NOW!!!

Attached: 5347.png (210x402, 19K)

Sleep tight, mummy

>reality triggers me
At least they have big bunda and please come to Brazil and fugg our women lmao

>7-1
What did brazil mean by this?

If you adjusted it for wealth and population, Brazil would still have 0.

remember, fags
we control the water you drink and the air you breath

Attached: 2345.png (553x558, 175K)

breathe**

>caring more about football than human development
uma delizia

great britain is the name of the island that has the majority of scotland, england and wales on it m8, it's not a political lable but a geographic one

funny because germany is the most liked country worldwide, unless your actual irrelevant shithole that everyone laughs at

They aren't even good at football anymore lmao, what a shithole

Sorry but our universities realize that Nobel is a meme and would rather offer quality courses on topics such as "how Dilma's impeachment was a coup" and gender studies.

>israel - 12 in 70 years with a tiny population
How can other "countries" compete

>tfw Cyprus has 1 (one) Nobel Prize
Feels good lads

They gave the Nobel to the Canadians for discovering insulin but a Romanian dude had already done the same but with dogs a few years back. Romanian dude was an antisemite so no prize for him.

fcking based fellow germanic

Sad times.
The United States of America doesn’t include all of the americas.
Names don’t have to correlate with geography. In common speech when someone says Great Britain, they mean the country of the United Kingdom of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

There are 3 million of ethnic Germans in Brazil...

But why there is no Nobel Prizes?

Maybe the whole thing in the climate? People enjoy a carefree and fun life without hardworking/studing.

Attached: Southern_Brazil_1.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

>Brazil u r man now
>yu must choose
>scientific discovery and betterment of mankind
>or big bunda brap-twerking on your face

Attached: EDD5676A-0113-4BBD-94B5-A48119B0D307.jpg (864x960, 113K)

Brazilian science is focused on licking the balls of Left political parties balls and crying about opression and lack of funds. But do not ask them why they do not get private investment, it is like telling them to sell their souls to the Devil. Also, Peace Nobels and Literature nowdays is pure meme tier. They gave Bob Dylan a Nobel and he is not even a writer.

You have to remember that these people that came here were basically hillbillies. They worked in the countryside and blue collar works, specially in the south region that although has a higher IDH and higher standard os living, is not famous for studying. We also have a lot of japanese and is the same thing. Only the 3 generation is dedicated to study.

Did you read R. Feynman? This book: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surely_You're_Joking,_Mr._Feynman!

Feynman explains in this work why in Brazil there is a problem with science.

Weird many of ours were skilled individuals. Some were farmers but a lot were gunsmiths, business people, scientists, brewers, cigar makers, etc. My first was college educated (though in Germany decided he didnt want to teach physics) but ended up running railroads and his wife was a nurse.

But there are some Armenian Nobel laureates

Wow Mexico is better than Brazil

>Guatemala
>2
>Brazil
>0
Should Brazil just commit suicide?

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

They invented the Brazilian wax and the Brazilian butt lift.

Poor argument because we have the same shit:
After the revolution in Russia when the communists came to power almost all Russian scientists and elite went to other countries but the new scientists came precisely from hillbillies.

Yeah, but he was correlating the Germans and other europeans with science. We literally had no science until around 50 years ago. The immingrants here were mostly blue collar jobs and peasants. Academic culture was not massively enforced in the old Republic like the Bismarck era of Germany or the Meiji of Japan. We continued being hillbillies until recently. My family is of polish, italian and german descent. My father drives a truck, my uncles sell eggs in the street market. Only I and my cousins are the first to finish a college. Inf fact, Brazil now has plenty of people graduated from colllege, but on meme degrees and unemployed. The problems with brazilian science are very much already told. Too much political interference, too much hate for private investors, 0 national private research companies and so on.
Being peasant is not the problem, but the culture have to value academic knowlege. For my family, they earn very much from their simple business and are satisfied with that. Many brazilians are like that and only want at best study to be public employees.

USA was the choice for the middle class entrepreneurs, Brazil and latin america was for the peasants to work on the fields in the place of the slaves.

Thanks for the detailed answer.

I hope these problems in Brazil will be solved!

>Iran 0
Surprised tbqh

No, we do

Not in a next future, so far. Our Science minister now, although is some of the best engieeners in the country it is the first one to assume the job to ever have worked in science, since he is a astronaut. The first! Before, like other ministries, was just a scheme to get public money for political parties. We had even Fishing ministry. Brazil is not even a fishing relevant country in both exportation or consume of it internally.

>out of 13 hungarian noble prize winners listed on wikipedia only 3 are hungarian
>1 is german
>the rest (9) are jewish
>22.5% of all nobel prize recipients are jewish altough making up only 0.2% of the worlds population
what is up with that?

Oh God the nobel prize thread again

>create a prize, give it to yourself
pretty genious tbqhwy famalam

>Paulescu prepared pancreatic extract in 1916 and tested it in dogs, but Israel Kleiner tested pancreatic extract in dogs in 1915, as did George Ludwig Zuelzer in 1906. Zuelzer also wrote to the Nobel Prize committee asserting priority. All of these earlier attempts had produced pancreatic extracts that caused side effects in dogs or humans. The Toronto team had noticed the same side effects with their earlier extracts, but they continued working on the problem until they had purified insulin.[

>Liberia has more than Brazil
Wow

we have 2, not 1

how embarrising
why is only the scientific nobel prize shown for turkey, we have literature ones too

>population 1% of china
>more nobel prizes than china

Why is South America so devoid of talent and intellect?

>The African Americans that went back to Liberia as newly freed slaves has more than Brazil
How can Brazil be so pathetic?

you know i just realized whenever there is an international art gallery here there are a bunch of artists from hispanic latin american countries yet 0 brazilians

Wow America has an outstanding amount. What gives? I thought we were supposed to be ameribears.

Brazilians aren't good at the arts or sciences.

because every other 18 year old goes to college and pays tens to hundreds of thousands to schools.
We legitimately do have some smart people and good schools though.

Other teens go to university too, most countries have free education so more of the population has education. That can't be the reason

oh no, all these monkeys triggered, they will start throwing their poops on us. I'm out

do you think some shitty 2 year community colleges are a novelty in the 21st century?

Most universities in america are literal jokes that you can just pay your way into, even developing countries have free universities everywhere

Its because smart people with college diplomas move to USA for better income

Turkey has 2 as of last year

>Its because smart people with college diplomas move to USA for better income
are you kidding me? all these nobel laurettes are professors/researchers at ivy league schools + some UC schools + u chicago and a few others.
very few are immigrants.

It's the climate and culture.

Keep telling yourself that. We have a very large pool of very educated and skilled Americans. Immigrants are just the sprinkles on top.

I have a theory that Nobel only made the Peace Prize into Norway's responsibility because he knew that it's always going to be politically charged and, therefore, always more controversial simply by virtue of its political nature.
Fucking jew

at least we:
kill the most amount of blacks/criminals
kill the most amount of women
kill the most amount of trannies
kill the most amount of lgbtp in general
kill the most amount of nature

That's a very third world line of thinking. DRC tier

>gets a nobel prize for writing in the native language of the country who gives them
>gets nobel prizes for being black
>gets a nobel prize for being the fourth reich
Nubel is just a big joke

Attached: 1284133829306.jpg (439x311, 29K)

>taking jew awards seriously

It's a joke and so funny yet Brazil doesn't have one (1). Now that's funny.

We didn't suck jew cock as long as you did

I didn't know having talent was jew sucking. Sounds like a lame excuse to me.

Attached: 1549743041985.png (500x501, 275K)

>no*el
I hope this bait

ZERO (0) Nobel prizes lol

I'll take that as a compliment

Of course we are, we are a land of poets.