I'm making $150 every 2.5 days staking 0.6btc worth of SHARD. Pic related

I'm making $150 every 2.5 days staking 0.6btc worth of SHARD. Pic related.

Attached: shardd.jpg (897x883, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SHARD_BRIDGE.BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you actually were, you would have no reason to share it with retards here on Jow Forums

unless you are personally a monumental retard, that is

id say hes full of shit

The pic is from stakenet. How would I be faking it? It shows that I withdraw 1000 SHARD every 2-3 days. Here's another from the exchange I sell at, whereafter i withdraw the btc onto bitmex.

Obviously if there's more buyers, the price will go up.

Attached: cs.jpg (1265x670, 146K)

This is what my stakenet account looks like. Note the ValueUSD on the rightside and the time in between each one.

Attached: dfs.jpg (1861x826, 212K)

how much did you have to invest in order to making this money daily? and where the fuck can i buy this thing?

>$150
>Every 2.5
Thinking this is impressive. Sage.

I'm holding 40,000 SHARD, which is around $4.5k on cryptobridge.

wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SHARD_BRIDGE.BTC

Step 1: Buy SHARD slowly over few days. The price hasn't been moving much, and I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped more, although it does look like a nice bull flag and it's still way under ICO.
Step 2: Send over to stakenet
Step 3: Let it sit there and stake
Step 4: Send over staked coins onto cryptobridge and sell

>$400 a week, $1200 a month from a 4.5k investment during a bear market is not impressive.

Attached: 1530110510599.png (600x600, 15K)

$150 if you ignore that you'll move the entire market price on this low volume coin

There's always a big buyer and its been like this for a few months now. Besides, selling 1k every 2-3 days does nothing to the market. I'll let this thread die though.

Attached: ads.jpg (1910x630, 252K)

Whats the price currently (in $)?

wtf theres like 25% spread on this shit coin. you trying to dump ur bags or something? noone in their right mind would buy this garbage

>25% spread
It's a low volume shitcoin on a low volume exchange. What do you expect? I'm saying despite all that, you can make well over 1k a month staking and that I have been doing that for 3 months now.

Every ponzi pays out previous entrants with the money of new investors until the scheme collapse
Getting money out of a ponzi is all about getting in at the right time
You brainlets always focus on the meaningless information ("i'm getting X in dividends per day") and don't understand what the salient points are (how long has the ponzi been active for and what are the user metrics)

I nevr thoght about it like that. Maybe crypto isn't 5 me

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

For example, this is a red flag. If retail investors like you are close to ROI, then the ponzi has been active long enough for the scammers at the top of the pyramid to have made a hefty profit; hence the thing can collapse at any moment. It's exponential by nature, so each step requires a greater amount of suckers, and there's only so long this can go on before running out of chumps

Obviously, we're buying crypto, not ibm stock. At least 80% of the coins out there are scams. I'm saying this one's profitable right now.

Yet you have no fact to support that opinion, while every fact you posted suggests otherwise. Getting in now means taking a bet the current pace of returns will go on and that it won't collapse for 4 months, while people like you have already gotten their money back or close to it. It's a huge gamble just to break even. Potential profit would only start in October, with no guarantee. Any user would be better off going on a bitcoin gambling website and rolling the dice, odds are much better.

You make a good point and I agree with you, but you're obviously a newfriend if you thought anyone but you thought I presented this low volume shitcoin on a low volume exchange as anything other than a risky investment. For what its worth, the website, team, roadmap, monthly reports lend it at least a semblance of legitimacy.

trx does weekly reports mate u better all in