Transactions privacy

Let me say this straight. I am a normal person and I just started to get in crypto. I have no technical knowledge and I really need some advice on how to make sure my transactions are truly anonymous. Any tips & tricks?

Attached: Untitled-design-11.jpg (1600x1600, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsutra.com/hd-wallets-deterministic-wallet/
localbitcoins.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't tell anybody your adresses.

btc transactions are not totally anonymous. to hide my public address or IP I used BTC mixer for a while but then giving away $ for this was not suitable so I started to switch it up to HD wallets.

Let's be honest, hiding your identity in this digital world is quite tricky, as you often leave behind several digital footprints.

Since btc is part of the digital world, it is also quite tricky to be completely anonymous when using this cryptocurrency.

Yes, that is why btc transactions are called pseudo- anonymous transaction.

You can't change your Ip with Btc Mixer, for that you can use Tor or something similar

VPN&Shapeshift = life savers

Or you can use logless VPN.
Doesn't store the history of your activities on their servers. Also encrypts all your internet traffic. Any other beside these? I never used for onion router, how it works?

This is literally the only way.

Attached: c7e98c4.png (1055x682, 17K)

CoinJoin transaction is the safest. It combines many transactions in a single one, a joint payment as the name suggests. Check the photo for a very comprehensive sketch.

Besides Skycoin, where coinjoin protocol was implemented as native, there are also other projects like Dash, JoinMarket, Darkwallet which got inspired from it.

Attached: capitalize-btc.png (3508x2480, 211K)

fully anonymous transactions are not easy and for someone new in cryptoworld might become a pain in the ass.

hd wallets like trezor, ledger nano s

coinsutra.com/hd-wallets-deterministic-wallet/

localbitcoins.com

Is there any difference in having this CoinJoin protocol built in? How is this working?

Come hard. Come heavy.

Attached: protein.jpg (1334x1334, 60K)

How about using multiple wallet? Is like maintaining multiple identities. Kind of undercover work, but still not complete anonimity, more pseudonym.
Coinjoin sounds interesting tho

This is your answer!
>coinjoin server receives multiples transactions from skycoin clients
>the transactions will be added randomly in the CJ transaction
>the server sends the transaction to clients for signature
>goes back to CJ server and the sjgnatures are mixed up in a valid transaction
>then the transaction is sent onto sky network

Attached: 1521176512814.jpg (238x250, 17K)

Speaking of Shapeshift & skycoin.

If you want to increase your privacy you should go with Skycoin software wallet because you will have the ability to shapeshift your coins for free.

They have only a software version? Or also Skycoin hardware wallet as well?

Sure thang!
Here you go. That's the latest prototype

Attached: DglGJnDWsAAbGy6.jpg (652x652, 20K)

Cool. So the software wallet is out and fully functional and the hardware is a prototype. Intriguing...the design look nice. Can we store oder coin on it, or just for Skycoin?

what leads someone to the need of anonymous transactions on the crypto world?

From what we know so far, the hardware is meant to hold every coin on fiber like right away after its release. Also, it's designed to solved every storing security issue we have right now with other wallets.

>No.10186329
practically they are trying to solve the privacy issue. I like it. Looking forward for the launch of the wallet...