You fat cock sucking pieces of shit have no idea what you're talking about. This is a legit project...

You fat cock sucking pieces of shit have no idea what you're talking about. This is a legit project, out of thousands of crypto projects this 1 and a handful of others actually looks good and should take off 1 day with good reason. You honestly think that devs of a $32mil project are concerned with keeping some social media addicted millennial morons up to date with the latest news from said projects? Because they are not. If you want to keep up to date, ask questions on the slack, follow the github, don't come to a Japanese anime board crying about lack of tweets.

You people think bin laden orchestrated 9/11, you probably think iraq had weapons of mass destruction, you think north korea and iran are threats to the west and you probably think we've been to the moon and we live on a fluke ball spinning around the sun at thousands of miles an hour and that the moon is just a lump of rock there by chance that only appears to be the same size as the sun, travelling similar routes, because it's exactly the right distance, by coincidence, and our ball earth tiliting at exactly the right angle, by coincidence, rotating at exactly the right speed, by coincidence that rhey just "appear" the same size, travelling the similar routes and the same speed because COINCIDENCE MUH BIG BANG ALL THE SCIENTISTS CAN'T BE WRONG. WELL YES THEY CAN. BECAUSE THEY ARE. AND ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT CAN'T WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THE FACT THAT YOU, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR TEACHERS AT SCHOOL, REPORTERS ON THE NEWS AND ALL THE "TOP SCIENTISTS" HAVE BEEN LIED TO FROM FUCKING BIRTH. ABOUT EVERYTHING. INCLUDING THE VERY NATURE OF YOUR BEING AND THE VERY NATURE OF REALITY.
IT'S ALL A FUCKING LIE. CHAINLINK IS THE WAY OUT.
GET IN OR GET FUCKED

Attached: 7777777.jpg (1000x675, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice pasta. Sage.

>it's a longer post than normal so it must be pasta.
Find one other thread on any site where this is posted and I'll send you my entire portfolio, excluding the other post that was made ~10 minutes ago. This guy speaks the truth

IN CHAINLINK WE TRUST

pay up

>follow the github

Attached: sergey.png (1876x1662, 565K)

i like your positive energy, but it's kinda weird that you connected crypto to 9/11, flat earth and some sandniggers.

Attached: 1520209702401.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

>excluding the other post that was made ~10 minutes ago
Your average no linker everyone

It's just to show the average intelligence of people not holding LINK, these thinks aren't really connected to crypto, just a way out from the banks controls, who control the government, media and education system

Fresh approach, but I would suggest staying off this board 99% of the time while holding LINK.

I miss most of the FUD/Shill threads on purpose, while I doubled my stack on 16.7 cents week ago.

You are right tho. It's unreal how this project is overlooked,but it takes a willing brain to understand it. Same with 9/11 when in example, I showed my friend that tower 7 went down aswell and how it went down, but he still believed official story(I'm from EU).

Normies can't be saved, even Jow Forums wasn't suppose to know about LINK. Luckily enough, autism prevail once again. And fact that we don't even need normies FOMOing , because it's a corporate project makes everything more sweet.

Godspeed user.

Attached: 1517932791499.jpg (1200x832, 129K)

Bless you user, the deception is falling, a new age will be upon humanity soon
Checked myself, praise kek

>You honestly think that devs of a $32mil project are concerned with keeping some social media addicted millennial morons up to date with the latest news from said projects? Because they are not. If you want to keep up to date, ask questions on the slack, follow the github, don't come to a Japanese anime board crying about lack of tweets.

Truth

>You people think bin laden orchestrated 9/11, you probably think iraq had weapons of mass destruction, you think north korea and iran are threats to the west and you probably think we've been to the moon and we live on a fluke ball spinning around the sun at thousands of miles an hour and that the moon is just a lump of rock there by chance that only appears to be the same size as the sun, travelling similar routes, because it's exactly the right distance, by coincidence, and our ball earth tiliting at exactly the right angle, by coincidence, rotating at exactly the right speed, by coincidence that rhey just "appear" the same size, travelling the similar routes and the same speed because COINCIDENCE MUH BIG BANG ALL THE SCIENTISTS CAN'T BE WRONG. WELL YES THEY CAN. BECAUSE THEY ARE. AND ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT CAN'T WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THE FACT THAT YOU, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR TEACHERS AT SCHOOL, REPORTERS ON THE NEWS AND ALL THE "TOP SCIENTISTS" HAVE BEEN LIED TO FROM FUCKING BIRTH. ABOUT EVERYTHING. INCLUDING THE VERY NATURE OF YOUR BEING AND THE VERY NATURE OF REALITY.
>IT'S ALL A FUCKING LIE. CHAINLINK IS THE WAY OUT.
>GET IN OR GET FUCKED

Full retard, link is a Jow Forums scam I just sold

No but I think the devs would be concerned with pushing code on github, which they aren't

> buys a token
> legit project

Brainlet detected

we invaded iraq because saddam had a stargate

Sergey isn't contributing to github, he's meeting with banks and corporations, is that so hard to understand?

Then who is contributing to github? I only see 2 developers. Do you really think 2 developers means this is going to be successful?

What banks? What corporations? How do you know? (oh wait you dont)

All in my nigga

Great, if its so fucking amazing and will be $1000 EOY go make your bet on autism, set a price alarm and walk away. Find another way to cope between now and then instead of spamming here

Name 1 thing chainlink has actually accomplished in the past year other than suregays hamburger partnership

>Do you really think 2 developers means this is going to be successful?
No, what the project is setting out to do means it will be successful, number of developers is irrelevant, it may take long the fewer the developters there are obviously, but if you think there are 2 you need to dig deeper.
>What banks? What corporations?
swift, microsoft, zeppelin, town crier, factom, docusign, salesforce, REQ

>>What banks? What corporations?
>swift, microsoft, zeppelin, town crier, factom, docusign, salesforce, REQ

Prove it. Prove he has meet with a single one since March.

DYOR

You make a claim, I ask you to prove it, you can't back it up. Go shill somewhere else Pajeet

this one will take his life for sure if/when the project fails.

You're a newfag and ask to be spoonfed, someone tells you to fuck off and dyor, then you have a hissy fit and say the burden of proof is on us. There's plenty of supporting proof in the archive, nobody is obligated to spoonfeed you. Go be retarded somewhere else, Commander Chromosome.

burden of proof is on the person making the claim

site rules

prove your potty trained, pajeet.

Yeah, you're claiming the information anons found in the hundreds of archived threads isn't true. Post your proof, dipshit.

I didn't claim I was

Link to your supposed archive then, retard

>inb4 you link me something from February or January
lol

check mark, atheist! i don't know why you street shitting baboons waste my time responding to your drivel. got the Devil in you, pajeet!

I'm merely asking you to fulfill a claim and you can't even do it

warosu.org/biz/
Find it yourself, It's not my job to spoonfeed you. I couldn't give a fuck either way if you agree with me or not, you're nobody to me.

>you're nobody to me

Attached: main-qimg-4c300f679b7903e1ac1810520bd0be69.png (602x401, 250K)

i've been asking you to stop shitting on streets for years. years, pajeet. i wish you could grasp the concept of time. toilets too though. the wish list is long!

You are, you're just some idiot on an image board who doesn't even know the correct size of the dev team. Why should I care if you don't understand the project? You going to pay me to spoonfeed you?

Lol go look at the github page. Only 2 devs are even actively developing.

You're ignorant.

>1 Link has been deposited into your wallet

you two linkies are really trolling yourselves into a tiffy there. oh well, kek decided.

I heard the CEO really likes Mc Donalds, so i bought 3 days ago..

But now I can't find any prove he really eats there, can you guys help?

Why is link so fudded? The shills shill so much it becomes fud. This post for example, where some tard shills so retardedly it becomes fud. The holders and the nolinkers fud, in any of the 20+ link threads a day, shitting up the board. Why is link discussion so heated here? No other project has quite the amount of support and hate as this does. Is it really just because there are so many bagholders on biz?

Can't people just be patient? Maybe once in a blue moon we get some discussion of substance, even if it is just off the back of a larper.