Whats stopping me from taking out a huge loan, dumping it into crypto, and moving to south asia?

whats stopping me from taking out a huge loan, dumping it into crypto, and moving to south asia?

Attached: MiZrj8W.jpg (386x661, 74K)

absolutely nothing

though i dont think youll find happiness there, you'll always be an outsider.

Yourself

Lets switch places OP. I'm from south east asia, where you can live with food and rent for 600$. However my entrepreneurial inspirations are crushed with this nigger-tier retarded work force and lack of smart people I can manipulate. SWITCH WITH ME YOU FUCKING LUCKY PIECE OF SHIT. I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BILLIONAIRE BY NOW IF I WAS IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

the rational fear of being homeless if it doesnt go your way

at these levels it's an okay idea. loan term should be long enough and loan small enough that you can wait 1 year for it to go up.
as for the asia thing most places only let you stay 30 days, some 3 months unless you get a slightly longer visa and renew it regularly.

it's a huge pain in the ass and expensive to travel out of the country to renew, but other than that... its possible.

there's already a fuckload of tards that did this in january, wonder what happened to them

kekistan

They'll track you down, put you in prison and have you raped by blacks. Is it worth it?

Attached: bl.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>pajeets want to come here to socialize and start businesses
>westerners want to go there and work alone with the internet

kek
this place will probably wreck you in the same way

lol no you would still be poor as fuck. All businesses are internet businesses nowadays. Where you live is irrelevant.

>most places only let you stay 30 days, some 3 months unless you get a slightly longer visa and renew it regularly

So how does this work exactly? aren't there expats that end up living years in asian countries? do they just stay illegally, cause I'm pretty sure most of them aren't flying back to the US every 3 months

Imagine if 1000 neets did this and opened a gated neet community in some asian country, this is a pretty odd loophole

sorry rajesh I don't actually intend to do this, but I was wondering what would stop someone from doing this. Just working long enough to save up and take out a big enough loan and hiding with it in some asian country. I mean if your willing to gain a new cultural identity and know how to hide your paper trails you could probably pull it off.

you fly to a neighboring country, stay 1 night, and fly back in, that's the requirement for some visas, that you have to leave, but you can come back the next day.
kind of dumb but legal

you and everyone else that moves here until they become a literal slave and end up doing some bullshit job like driving a taxi

I've honestly considered just taking my savings and moving to SE Asia and living off my earnings for a good year or so until I can get my startup off the ground.

As long as you stay safe you should be ok

The ones that live there for a really long time either are old and have retirement visas or get married and a marriage visa. The rest do other types of visas that are annoying to maintain, and those usually burn out and go back home after a couple years or less.

they do something called a visa run,in thailand for example u have 2 options, if you are a functioning member of society u fly to Macau/HK/vietnam/philippines/japan/korea have a week vacation, then come back and u have fresh 30 days which u can extend to another 30, so u have 60 days per entry, if u want u can also apply for a tourist visa in the country u are vacationing in and get effectively 90 days each time.
Option 2 is get into a smelly bus that will drive u to cambodian or laos border, after crossing it it just goes back to TH and u hope that the immigration officer wont deny u for being a smelly hippie.

In Philippines you just head to the immigration office and pay a fee. Monthly fir the first two months but after that I think you can renew for 6 months. 18 months max I think before you have to leave

if he goes to indochina, I want a nigga hiding in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass.

Attached: PAR89835.jpg (127x192, 9K)

Listen Chaim if you can dodge ovens, we can outwit your assassination plots.

what country?
if its vietnam you are larping. easiest place to setup a business just aslong as you grease a few palms. people are good workers too.

balls

Would do your nut in tho. all those smelly, spasticated midgets bumbling around doing random senseless things . It'd be like living in a smurf village or something.