Are you Spanish?

>Are you Spanish?
>Yeah
>Oh wow! What part?
>I'm Colombian

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sw5UzBjgCiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because in the US a spanish person and colombian person in Miami are completely indistinguishable. They all end up falling under the category of spanish. In b4 someone posts the darkest colombian farmer they can find and compares it to Xabi Alonso.

This, Spaniards are usually swarthy with black/brown hair and eyes. They like posting pictures of the whitoid 10% tho.

We don't make the difference here either. My friends unironically think that Despacito was recorded in Spain and that all the people that appear in the video are Spaniards, and I haven't bothered correcting them because it's funny.

It could be worse, Like I've heard people mistake actual spanish people for mexicans.

It's a classic American thing from people who don't know anything. As you can see by for example.

I caught Brazilian pardos LARping as Portuguese a couples of times in Germany. Venezuelans too. I don't get it honestly.

Attached: 1452154534543.png (565x396, 142K)

In usa if they ask if ur spanish its the same as asking if ur hispanic , so if someone asks me if im spanish I say. (I dont look any different than a swarthy spainiard )

Prove us otherwise then moor.

>Venezuelans too
desu I wouldn't like to be from Venezuela either.

Eh, same thing.

Attached: Vice.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

>Proving anything to non-white mutts like Americans

lmao

I give Canadians and Aussies the benefit of the doubt but couldn't care less about mutts.

Why? You are what you are user. I get memed on because of my flag, so do you. Such is life.

Attached: 1489090276337.jpg (1024x387, 95K)

Argentina is white

Meh i getcha. I don't expect you guys to be white either.

No.

Attached: Argentina Is BROWN.png (633x518, 74K)

>Xabi Alonso
He is Basque so he's white

Attached: 1542919187804.jpg (580x720, 59K)

where is this from?

If you can’t tell the difference between an Amerindian and an Iberian you are a low IQ retard, regardless of whether you consider us to be white or not.

no its only your retarded friends, we make the difference also you already did that post before

You don't have friends so you wouldn't know, nerd

Attached: despacito.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

lol calm down moor.

is alberto barbosa sperging out again?

I am calm, mutt. I’m just literally saying that because it’s my opinion.

I say yeah *

>oh, you're American?
>no I'm from Texas

Attached: ShiggyDiggyDo.png (437x575, 271K)

Sure you are. Sorry pal but i literally cant tell the difference between American blacks and Portuguese. Both are only like 20% white anyways. :/

youtube.com/watch?v=sw5UzBjgCiI

Attached: 1543076035818.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Don't laugh at him proxyfag

I don't even use proxy. I could, but I don't. I'm also not that other Greenlandfag, what's his name, Saamu or something

You are not bothering me and you are not changing my opinion. Not being able to tell the difference between such distinctive phenotypes proves you are retarded, not that we’re African or Amerindian.

Woah, that's pretty based then.

Isac, that's his """Name"""

Sorry moor. It's just how it is, nothing you can, or ever will do, will change the fact that 90% of people cant tell the difference between a person that is 60% or 100% Iberian. And it doesn't have any bearing on you whatsoever.

90% of “people”, the same “people” who let themselves be governed by dual citizens right? Not that those people’s opinions count for much anyway, goblino de las Americas profundas

Dual citizens? Fuck off back to POL mutt.

Retard