Ledditors are literally taking out loans to buy ripple

>ledditors are literally taking out loans to buy ripple

WOWOWOWOWOOWOW

Attached: xrp trash.png (1407x442, 256K)

how did he get 10k credit limit on that chase card? i call bullshit

Someone on Jow Forums did that too though

Sometimes I think Ripple is the one coin that is ignored by biz and will unironically 500x or something. Kind of like Ethereum before anybody took it seriously. I can see the "What is the next ripple" threads already. I don't hodl any ripple btw

leveraged fomo soon

i thought you couldn't buy crypto with credit? It used to be a great way to pay off debt

>cc ban crypto buying
>use cc to buy mining equipment

this.

most banks (US) have blocked CC transactions to crypto exchanges.

Where is this OP faggot buyin on CC because I need to.

I smell larp

is this bate?

yeah but last year for me it was swell

>>use cc for $2000 of BTC
>>sell btc for $2500 literally days later
>>pay off cc and keep $500
>>credit score goes up
>>get new credit card
>>use cc to buy $10,000 worth of btc etc

nice last year was good
i got a letter in the mail from wellsfargo last month telling me that they finally banned crypto purchases with their ccs and they were letting me know since they saw i purchased crypto with their cc before

Words CANNOT DESCRIBE how much I fucking hate Ripple. Everything about Ripple makes me fucking sick, it's the antithesis of crypto, it's so obviously a fucking Jew ploy, the vast majority of the tokens are gobbled up by Jew banksters, everything about it is literally DESIGNED to bait braindead normies into buying the shit from the massive market cap but the artificially low unit price, the GOD DAMN FUCKING FIDGET SPINNER LOGO, THE FUCKING NORMIE TIER DEV TEAM, THE FACT THAT ITS LITERALLY CONTROLLED BY JEWISH BANKERS.

WHY GOD, WHY DOES RIPPLE HAVE TO BE SUCH A SUCCESS. I FUCKING HATE RIPPLE, ITS GOING TO DESTROY THIS ENTIRE PROJECT.

Not possible due to market cap. Unless we discover aliens and take some of their money too, just not enough exists... But you might be a brainlet redittor, they never seem to get that market cap shit. I know it isn't a great metric for actual money in something, or "value" it has, but it is good for comparing cryptos for each other. Daily/weekly volume is more important for knowing where the money is moving, but anyway...
I can't stand plebbit. Seriously left after some absolute fucking brainlet was arguing about how a dollar was stable over time, because $1 = $1. But it buys less... Anyway, the flock of plebbitors and their updoots on the dumfuck made me realize the value in the argument of anonymity vs. vanity (anons posting here vs. namefags on plebbit) and the implications.

Also wish I could drop more on %^*&, but won't go into (moar)debt for it

It's fine, it's not really a success. They pay shills in the assloads of Ripple they dump monthly. These zoomers taking loans to buy Ripple are literally buying Garlinghouse and whoever the fuck else I couldn't be arsed to care about (maybe that one faggot, Ben Lawsky, the one that made the Bitlicense laws in NY, then quit his government job and made a private consultancy in which he charged crypto companies $100k+ to help navigate the very laws he created) LAMBOS and smiling about it. They will be dumping monthly Ripple for YEARS.

I hate it too, but I don't even care enough to talk shit anymore. Let them get fucked, I care not. Oh yeah, Ripple has said themselves they have a "Dump bot" that autmatically dumps some of the stash if the price starts rising too rapidly. Fuck whoever wants to buy it, let 'em, not everyone is meant to make it

anonymity here is overrated, it's more due to lack of upvotes. Old forums had names and they were great. They all got eaten away by either reddit (digg previously) or facebook. What a shame.
Jow Forums is the closest thing that remains, but it's worse. It's not possible to form social connections here. I made lifelong friends on traditional forums.

>bukowski
He deserves to lose.

Stocks on margin 2: eletric boogaloo.

Larp. No one is actually that stupid.....right?

The first rule of good investing / trading is.
Always invest / trade with other peoples money.

How do you know it's Chase? Chase doesn't let you use credit cards for crypto either.

>on the Colbert Show
>on the Ellen Show
I smell Jews

There's a place for that, too. I'm a member of more than a few good communities across the web devoted to my interests, and I have experienced meeting people from literally all over the world that have become lifelong friends.

The anonymity is valuable because it allows anyone to say anything. Once the 14 year old gets over calling everyone a nigger or w/e, some good discourse can take place. Board quality has fallen a bit since the heady days of the last 2 years. I could be literally phoneposting and shitting on a street or Bill Gates right now, no one knows, and it doesn't matter. Ideas are judged here rather than who thought them up. You have some good idea, these anons will rip it to shreds for you. Plenty of shitposting and shilling here now though... But maybe we can make Jow Forums great again, lol

I went to school with this fucking douchebag that bought ripple when it was like $2.00 and i remember laughing at him when it tanked after christmas

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>I'm a member of more than a few good communities across the web devoted to my interests

Any recommendations?

>what is market cap
Maybe there are enough stupid people in the world who say that 'BTC is 6000$, there's no reason ripple couldn't become 500$'. You need a LOT of stupid people who don't understand market cap and firmly believe banks will buy their bags.

I never understood these credit card buying cryptos problems. Can you guys just transfer money from cc to debit as a way of spending it? That's how I got 40k link at 17c. Gonna sell half at 34c(or stop loss 21c) and pay it back.

It's sounding to me like someone trying to viral it, I don't know if for fun or seriously.

Just find a place that caters to your interests and make sure it's not too small or heavily moderated. I'm an electrical engineer and I build Raspberry Pi/Arduino dumbshit all the time. Hackaday.io is one of the places I hang out, in the chats and everything, lol. Used to be reddit, some of the more scientific subs are still tolerable. I'm also on a few random forums about esoteric electronics stuff that I only check weekly or so. I'm kind of a nerd, so Idk if any of those would apply to you

>muh marketcap

> mah paid shills

Lolololol

Craptocucks tryhards lmao
They know their shitcoins have no purpose when XRP starts to gain traction.

Attached: Butthurtbutters.png (1000x540, 483K)

lol that already happened in 2017.

>normie tier dev team

Former

NSA, WHITEHOUSE ,NASA ,GOLDMAN ,SWIFT, HSBC, FED, IMF

imagine to be retarded like you are :D :D

Attached: 1522333047050.png (1123x945, 55K)

Me too dude. The people that buy xrp are obnoxious too. They have this pseudo intellectually attitude of being smarter than everyone because they bought xrp. They almost always want to destroy bitcoin as well so their precious xrp can be $6000 a piece too.

Its shills. I know because i use to shill my bags there too.

>I fucking hate Ripple.

Attached: 1527285613390.jpg (1698x1645, 377K)

Attached: 1523052286199.jpg (512x342, 55K)

Ripple is a shitcoin, you don't need to even use it to use the protocol.

One of the most inflationary and centralised shitcoins in the world.

Haejin made a post recently projecting XRP to 15 dollars

Where do I invest like 10 dollars before it’s too late

Taking out a loan is idiotic, but sometimes even idiots make it. He'll probably 50x within a few years.

>friend told me to buy ripple in 2017 and I said no it's a scam
>He bought 75.000 ripple for 500€ and I didnt

SELL NOW

>most of the comments are from pajeets

friendly reminder that now xrp is more decentralized than bitcoin

>Market cap is significant in a currency

it destroys pieces of itself when you use it. eventually it either runs out or they have to print more xrp. its literally a scam.

what? you cant use chase credit card on coinbase?

pls confirm

YIKES

Then buy XLM. It will at least stay half of xrp value so if it moons you’ll be right behind it with xlm.

Aren't crypto purchases on credit cards considered cash withdrawals, meaning higher interest, etc?

Do you have any idea how long it would take to run out? We'll all be dead before the destroyed tx fees amount to anything. More can't be printed unless the majority of users want it to happen, just like the 21m limit in bitcoin.

>bate

Attached: IMG_1212.png (640x1136, 480K)

15 month no APR card
i have the same one