You have two buttons. One will destroy Russia, another will destroy China. Which one you will press?

You have two buttons. One will destroy Russia, another will destroy China. Which one you will press?

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Which one
I have at least 2 fingers, you know

Russia

China.

this kind of ingenuity is why the russians went into space first

That shit that should be russia

china

blyat

Witness my Forearm Multibutton Pressing Technique and marvel

Attached: 1531001500331.jpg (500x376, 92K)

none, why would I destroy my allies?

Attached: WW3.png (3118x1680, 829K)

press neither it won't really matter in the end

China

We must preserve russian cuties

China, easy

Is this a ploy for the vatnik janny to get us banned?

China. There are at least some redeeming qualities to russia, india, and america. Cannot think of one thing about china

Redpilled post

I will threaten them and force them to destroy am*rica and press both buttons afterwards.

they make good rice wine
they're not plagued by obesity, wink wink

Attached: 1549195527149.png (336x499, 259K)

Attached: _0tR9j0qMZw.jpg (460x345, 47K)

I can't even say their women no matter how many girls are posted while cherrypicked out of 700 million.

Attached: Chinese-drama-female-soldiers1.jpg (656x825, 82K)

Not even remotely impressive. Guarantee they have the body of a 14 year old boy too

>including brazil as an ally but not Colombia and Panama

well, since riceniggers develop anime id say china.

atleast in russia the hiv is positive.

theres literlly russian joke about this lol

Both, but only after they destroy the US.

Destroy America

the one that destroys amerikkka

Russia. The Chinese are rich and civilized, and they are not ruled by the jews like Western Europe and the USA so they have no reason to hate Poles so we could be their best neighbour they ever had.

Besides if Russia was nuked, nobody would notice any difference anyway because Russia already today looks like a nuclear wasteland. Billions of Chinese workers could turn this wasteland into paradise full of modernity and infrastructure

russia because it produces nothing of value despite their rich culture and history

>rich culture

What "rich culture"? UK produces nothing of value either, only banking services based on usury, that's why it has trade deficit with everybody around.

Would rather destroy everything south of texas and north of anctarctica besides guyana suriname and fren guyana

Russia. I fucking despite China but don't want world economy go into shit by erasing it

kek

Neither, we should strive for peace and harmony together.

>fren guyana
sounds like my kind of place

Attached: 1529586252467.gif (1027x731, 111K)

>Mixed civil war

Accurate af.

Attached: 1550581171977.jpg (617x603, 67K)

Can't press the one that destroys the Anglo?

>Brazil
>Argentina
>Anglo allies
kek no, f a m

China, because loss of Chinese manufacturing will cause the West to shit themselves.

america

I press none.

you'd last about 5 minutes

America.

China, russiaboos are annoying but commie mainlanders are truly soulless insectoids

>civilized
Confirmed for having never met a filthy mainlander

No user, YOU are part of the insect colony. Americans are nothing but corporate drones on a leash.

China

Would obviously rather kill 1.4 billion chinks than 140 million mostly wypipo

Russia, I dont want to destroy anyone, I'm sorry. I study the American so I'm semi-western spy.

Russia

After Russia's gone, we'll take the far east and northern Mongolia.
And surround China with overwhelming fire and super wide range radars with the US to threaten China to give up on their new world hegemony bullshit.

China. How is that even a question.

This

Nuke the one that rhymes with "vagina" lmao

hold a commie summit in North Korea and wipe out all invited Chinese/Russian/Korean politicians

Attached: 0802-LIST-russia-putin-judo.jpg (900x600, 149K)

Clever

Yep in WW2 you guys tried so hard but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

Russia. SORRY! my father is even from kiev, but Russian women are too fake and heartless for me. This is payback for my Russian whore stepmom.

based
too bad there's no third button for America

But don't ally with Germany this time xD

You study what?

china easily, don't care about russia

But you'll fight with us this time.

China

Russia is doing a good job of destroying itself

So you'll take out Russia to take out China?
Why not just take out China directly?
Especially since if you got rid of Russia, it would China that would move into Siberia

Chyna.
Russia is our greatest ally
t. ex-stasi

the one that destroys russia, of course

China's already impressive infrastructure and the vast market size should be kept as is for the global economy in my opinion.

I think it's the communist party that's been poisoning the whole country, after all.

China

Maybe then I can actually buy a TV made in the US again.

I honestly can't think of anything apart from some cheap plastic toys I own that were manufactured in China, but I'm a snob and go out of my way not to buy Chinese stuff. Taiwanese stuff on the other hand is both based and redpilled.

Attached: luanne.png (237x547, 277K)