I REFUSE to believe that these are actually human beings. If you do think so then you're into bestiality

I REFUSE to believe that these are actually human beings. If you do think so then you're into bestiality.

Attached: Young Indigenous Australian Wo-1236856432-O-X2.jpg (1280x852, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-carries-native-american-dna-shes-running/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ZJ60Kk1.png (1241x822, 497K)

Attached: 321.jpg (800x618, 63K)

Attached: sKTE1qFFDptU9yWYaIuQgT-vblO7n165byVAm8AanDI.png (565x1204, 76K)

Attached: quotes abos quotes.jpg (1345x663, 322K)

Wow. What a based society.

I don't get it!

They are saying that those people in the photos (the people as white as paper) are indigenous students who graduated. See this shit all the time, some 1/64 aboriginal does something good and its all about how good this indigenous person is when there is not a single thing about them apart from a tiny bit of DNA thats indigenous

I can tell they're part abo, they don't look like Anglo-Celtics, but yeah it's a bit ridiculous. The most racially nationalistic abos are whitest, in my experience, though they all hate non-abos.

cute humanoid shaped fauna

Attached: australian abo female specimen.jpg (1200x812, 147K)

Attached: miss abo.jpg (940x529, 244K)

no colors, no religion, no iq, no dna, no taxonomy division will change that we are all the same race the human one c:

Attached: australian grills.jpg (940x529, 350K)

Why is this allowed lmao

You should not get gibs for being 1/64th abo

>flag
Lizzy Warren got them gibs with 0/1

Would you let this subhuman shitskin operate on you, Jow Forums?

Attached: profile-kelvin-kong.jpg (600x399, 96K)

Jesus Christ and I thought niggers were bad
I formerly apologize to the black community, at least you guys have basic cognitive skills

Yes and she was rightly mocked for it.

By the way, it's true that she does have a small proportion of native ancestry. Here is the geneticist Razib Khan discussing the findings:

The proportion of ancestry is not large. But it is clearly there. They compared to the Utah white and British European 1000 Genomes populations, which is a good standard for Old Stock Anglo-Americans. She’s clearly an outlier, with about an order of magnitude more “Native American” ancestry. So it’s unlikely to be some artifact.

There is some talk in the article about lack of reference populations. But remember, the key is to identify Native American ancestry, so all of this should coalesce back 10-15,000 years ago. Compared to the divergence from Northern Europeans, this is going to jump out against the genetic background.

So does Elizabeth Warren have Native American ancestry? 99% sure that that is a yes. Is she going to run? Well, I wouldn’t say 99%, but that seems likely too….

gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-carries-native-american-dna-shes-running/

they are pretty (pun unintended) close
they are after all, the missing link

the dirty blonde in the front is visibly part abo

the others look like 100% anglos though

based left wingers

theyre a distict race, adapted to survive the savage environment of australia, this is why you have white people moving in and suddenly australia has the highest skin cancer rates in the world

>formerly

Attached: 1537633828348.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Fuck looks like I'm a nigger too
*formally