Mfw calls himself white but he has brown eyes

>mfw calls himself white but he has brown eyes

Attached: jazz.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

truly disgusting

A European with brown eyes is more white than a Finn with blue eyes in my book.

Attached: 1545598316874.jpg (593x584, 127K)

>t. brown eyeoid subhuman
a true russian would never insult his finnic brethren

Attached: haplo_map.png (986x1118, 854K)

jokes on you I have hazel eyes

>he calls himself white

Attached: troy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Attached: medsaremutts.jpg (602x933, 196K)

Time to die PETRAS

Attached: suicides.jpg (455x318, 148K)

>cherrypicking
I bet you think David Gandy is med just like the italian and the tunisian.

i shall not die until i murder single one of you so*throns
so*throns don't have blue eyes

Attached: average_med.jpg (638x960, 230K)

I hope Lithuanians are racially replaced by blacks and Arabs

>t.

Attached: murica.jpg (836x722, 82K)

>southrons don't have blue eye-

Attached: 800.jpg (800x600, 51K)

I hope a nigger rapes you and your family

Every southern European has brown skin according to this Lithuanian

i am a southron and i have blue eyes and brown hair faggot

>he has germanic features but he is tan therefore he is mediterranean
is this a so*thron too according to you too?
whatever you say mutt
so? some indians have light skin too, does that make them white?
you are not a so*thron my brother, you are a ARYAN EVROPEAN

Attached: swedish_model.jpg (236x314, 14K)

They dont have enough kids anyway

We're already niggers in everything but skin, tbqh.

based finnic brother

Retard the actor in the photo posted is Italian, he's a "southron".

>mfw Depardieu is a pure white Southron

Attached: Depardieu.jpg (628x314, 26K)

>handsome = germanic features
lol

i look similar to this guy but i am a bit taller than him
do i look like an a*Yan to you?

Attached: Vedran+Corluka+AbFgtQfHNkpm.jpg (360x240, 22K)

Attached: Vedran-Ćorluka-696x486.jpg (696x486, 55K)

>Lithuanians
>white

Only Americans can be white you mongrel

>his finnic brethren
I would, but are you sure we are talking about them

Attached: 1550620184616.png (2417x1277, 1.49M)

quand il rentre dans le chambre, dieu départ

>Black Albino
>White

>Iker Casillas, Julian Draxler or Hugo Lloris
>Not white

Average dumb Varg disciple

You're European but not white, Juan

what does white even mean?

he's a lombard aryan, not some ugly gypsy shitalian
that's not an ARYAN thats a j*w
square face, strong jaw is a typical germanic trait
blue eyes is an exclusively white trait, you can't have it without having white genes.
dumb retard. go to spain and then go to syria. you won't find any difference between arabs and spaniards. they literally have the same features

Attached: tartus-tartous-syria-boy-man-teen-teenager-arab-C2KBR6.jpg (1300x953, 184K)

>blue eyes is an exclusively white trait
no
>you can't have it without having white genes.
no
what does white mean to you?

>no
yes
>no. what does white mean to you?
yes. being white means having 'colored' eyes

> being white means having 'colored' eyes
you realize that blue eyes were a mutation right?
so they could happen in africa too
so is that african with blue eyes white to you?

Square face, strong jaw is a typically high test trait.

Whiter than you, mutt

>you won't find any difference between arabs and spaniards. they literally have the same features
Dumb poster confirmed again

the fuck is that flag? Bolivia, the postulated subraces in the Caucasian race vary depending on the author, including but not limited to Mediterranean, Atlantid, Nordic, East Baltic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Arabid, and Hamitic

desu its more than having colored eyes. it really depends on more than that. being white atleast requires that you have
>ancestors from europe
>no nonwhite blood
>light skin
>colored eyes
that's the least amount of requirements you need to be aryan
is this man high test?
whatever jose
white=/=caucasoid

Attached: trudeau.jpg (620x413, 31K)

>caucasoid
The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.[3]

First introduced in the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History,[4] the term denoted one of three purported major races of humankind (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid)

Aryans aren't European, though.
>ancestors from europe
>no nonwhite blood
But that already excludes us from being white.
Are you a colonialist oppressor bootlicker?

i know a pure swede that has darker skin than me is he not aryan and i don't consider myself as one?
whats up with that?
or if an pure austrian/bavarian has pure germanic ancestry and has brown eyes, is he not aryan?

What do you mean ?
Depardieu is a pure french

Attached: DepardieuWTF.jpg (3026x1702, 535K)

Lithuanian is right

>austrian
>germanic ancestry
Lmao

>Aryans aren't European
???
they came from modern day ukraine and pontic steppe, wtf u on about?
>But that already excludes us from being white.
??? nigga the fuck
>Are you a colonialist oppressor bootlicker?
yes. i want to enslave, rape and kill every single shitskin, be it a southron or an insectoid mongoloid
>i know a pure swede that has darker skin than me is he not aryan and i don't consider myself as one?
having dark skin is no fucking deal. my grandfather was a farmer and had dark skin due to working in the fields all day long.
>or if an pure austrian/bavarian has pure germanic ancestry and has brown eyes, is he not aryan?
yes he is not aryan. he is a filthy so*thron
he is a j*wish so*thron

what?

but here u saidits required to have light skin
>yes he is not aryan. he is a filthy so*thron
he is certainly more european than a fucking russian/finnish mix

redpilled

>ukraine and pontic steppe
Ergo, not Europe.
>the fuck
Considering we're finnic(mongoloid) and Russian rapebabbys, it pretty much disqualifies us from any sort of whiteness.
Anyway, post your genealogy tree dating back to the 13th century. I want to be sure I'm not discussing with some sort of moskal.
Austrians are germanised Slavs.

well, he's correct though. genetically they aren't related to germans at all. they are germanic in anything but culture, look at this map for instance >its required to have light skin
by light skin i meant not having a literal shit color for your skin, e.g like indians or arabs or gayreeks

Attached: gr--koid.jpg (331x480, 80K)

>Ergo, not Europe.
actually european. i know that you dislike slavshits, so do i. but to consider them not european is retarded.
>Considering we're finnic(mongoloid)
finns are white. its the subhuman samis and karelians who arent.
>and Russian rapebabbys, it pretty much disqualifies us from any sort of whiteness.
what kind of shrooms you on? r1a isnt slavic. its the aryan/scythian haplogroup. if anything, slavs ARE the rapebabies of the aryan scythian invaders
>Anyway, post your genealogy tree dating back to the 13th century. I want to be sure I'm not discussing with some sort of moskal.
i admit that i am from vilnius, so i might be a pseudo-lithuanian mystery meat ,mutt, but i guarantee you that i am not a (bela)russian retard. if i was a r*ssian i would of already killed myself

>is this man high test
let's see:
>handsome
>6'2
>prime minister of canada
seems high test to me

>supports gay rights, immigration, uses makeup
sure thing ladyboy. anyway, whats up with brazilians always larping as so*throns? aren't you literal indio-nigger mestizo spic macacos?

Attached: six-trans-women-murdered-in-2015.jpg (590x443, 91K)

>i admit that i am from vilnius
Yeah, your globalistic westerner bootlicking said as much.
Seems like the capital is in need of another slavmutt purge, this time with ensurance to return actual Lithuanians into the city.

emmm italians are white

Attached: beatrice-vendramin-elisabetta-canalis-1528968768.jpg (2000x1000, 193K)

>well, he's correct though. genetically they aren't related to germans at all. they are germanic in anything but culture, look at this map for instance
what are croatians then? i am personally r1a haplo
even though haplogroups don't mean shit except migrations of peoples
>by light skin i meant not having a literal shit color for your skin, e.g like indians or arabs or gayreeks
majority of med's would have lighter skin if they moved to a country without light, and they are genetically white its just that they adapted to life on hot sun

Croats are native Balkan niggers

Attached: ngyR7LjBDIk.jpg (1477x836, 154K)

what are these pic's do you have any source for them?

they are white and cute

You are Romanian

>parents have blue/green eyes
>I have blue eyes
>Brother has brown
Let me guess, my mom cheated on my dad?

yes

>Brother looks almost identical to my dad
Hmmmm...

i know something you don't

All whites look the same

you are black

>whats up with brazilians always larping as so*throns?
because we are med bvlls

Attached: depositphotos_15136549-stock-photo-rodrigo-santoro.jpg (682x1023, 67K)

>Yeah, your globalistic westerner bootlicking said as much.
lol. when did i ever fucking mention i was a globalist? all i said is i hate shitskins (so*throns included).
>Seems like the capital is in need of another slavmutt purge, this time with ensurance to return actual Lithuanians into the city.
agreed. in my class (inb4 underage, im 18 now) there are literal fucking asiatic mongoloids and mulatto niggers. out of 30 classmates (incl. me) there are 2 pseudo-kikes (they have literal fucking jewish noses, jewish phenotype and all that), 4 russian-lithuanian mix, 3 poles (in my experience they are the coolest people i've ever met, they're fantastic to hang around), 1 polish-tatar mix, 2 polish-lithuanian mix, 1 lithuanian-unknown mix (german father? idk), 1 tatar (dude looks like a fucking turk), 1 girl with a lithuanian surname who is definately a russian-asiatic mix, even has a russian accent, 1 other hapa asiatic abomination (dude looks like a ching chong out of kazakhstan), 1 lithuanian-belarussian who has kinda asiatic eyes, 1 korean-russian hapa girl (shes kinda cute), and 1 mulatto nigger. Overall, that's like only 12 pure lithuanians left! it's fucking insane! i might try to run for elections and try to become a fuhrer and create anti-miscegenation laws or create a eugenics program though, we'll see. vote for me in 2024!

>posts lombard
sweetie...
sure thing macaco

what a fucking virgin lol

yeah, I know it all sounds cringy, but once you grow up around literal subhumans you know you have to do something

Don't meet Shituanians IRL, they'll murder you.

Attached: литва.jpg (450x384, 69K)

Northrons often have this orange tinge to their skin while many meds have a lighter tone than that. Also for some reason you often have chubby faces, bjg cheekbones, kind of wide noses or chinky-like eyes. Meds rarely have those features. Nordics being the epitome of whiteness is a coping meme.

that's fucking right ivan, i'm coming for you

>Northrons often have this orange tinge to their skin while many meds have a lighter tone than that.

Can i come to europe now ?

Attached: DSC_53.jpg (147x45, 3K)

I am white Bosnian man

This poltardize trend on Jow Forums is getting anoying.

i grew up around an albanian and a shitalian, i know what subhumans are like, trust me
not to mention there was loads of skinheads in my class

no

Attached: african_admixture.jpg (264x191, 9K)

oh yeah? do you have literal subhumans sent from siberia or caucasoid churkas living in your country?

Attached: maybachas.jpg (480x360, 9K)

blue eyes are a BULLralic trait

82nd post best post

i wish we had them

how so?

Attached: siberian.jpg (602x442, 73K)

would love to meet some of them, 99% of people i meet are croatian, the only non croatians i knew was a slovenian, albanian, italian and a north african

That just adds to the spiciness, some african blood will make you stronger

Based

Attached: 3ebb93307dcc87ae383d50ac56328d0b.jpg (400x600, 37K)

we have polish people here. in general they are very awesome to talk to, but i don't like them living here. they have a different culture, different phenotype and they don't feel connected to lithuania. if poland (hypothetically) invaded lithuania , they would wholly support poland and even assist their invading armies. having minorities, though interesting, overall makes your country more dysfunctional, less stable and weaker.
get out of my thread you literal fucking nigger

>having minorities, though interesting, overall makes your country more dysfunctional, less stable and weaker.
yeah, we had a war because of multiculturalism
it will never work

You know about my family?
That's a little weird and I think I'm gonna press charges.

Sorry about your autism

I won't leave whitey

Attached: 1542732492495.jpg (960x960, 88K)

Wtf is wrong with white women

KEK you fucking assholes made me spit my coke

it's not just white women.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>Philippe Servaty
>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.
>After returning to Belgium, he published the photos
>"These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted.

Muslim women need to fake virginity:
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
>Hymenoplasty surgery, also known as hymenorrhaphy or hymen reconstruction surgery is a procedure performed in order to restore the hymen. The hymen is a small membrane positioned close to the entry point of the vagina. It has absolutely no function in the human body. Women usually have an intact hymen before starting their sex life
>women choose hymen reconstruction surgery:
>Cultural or religious requirements – In some cultures the woman is inspected before marriage in order to ensure that she is a virgin. Women can choose hymenoplasty to regain their intact hymen.

Companies that perform virgin-restoration vaginaplasty in Turkey:
>Estethica Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey
>Acibadem Maslak Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Florence Nightingale Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Antalya Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
>Medipol Mega University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medicana International Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>NewAge Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Goztepe Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
etc...

Attached: BWC.png (558x909, 369K)

good for them!

haha seething whiteoid you won't win

Attached: background.png (927x574, 837K)

LMAO

Attached: shitskins_getting_blacked.png (500x307, 70K)