Easiest x20 in next months

Why you hate money user? Just watch how it suck out money from eos and eth. It will be #18 by marketcap today

Attached: Tezos (1).jpg (880x400, 75K)

Why it dumped like crazy few days ago?

Whale games. Most of the dumping came from one wallet, probably the gate.io ceo.

>why you hate
>watch how it suck out
Shoo shoo pajeet!

cause smart money had to fill their bags. I actually doubled my stack thanks to them. We are going +$10 by september

binance coin you are next

Attached: Screenshot at Jul 08 15-22-11.png (2240x356, 142K)

It just launched, and the ICO was a year ago. People who were in deep needed to take profits. Also it's hard to buy right now.

There will be more dumping when accounts are activated and there are bigger exchanges

lolololololol $1.5 billion market cap for vapor and you talking about 20x. Enjoy getting scammed.

Cause Arthur Breitman is a scam artist. Watch how sweaty and nervous he is when he talks about in depth technicals. He has no clue what he's talking about and it shows.

did you even read whitepaper? its superior technology and will easy overtake eos

Pretty sure people who haven't activated already aren't in any hurry to sell. Most likely they are waiting to start baking.

also we already wait one year form ico so we can wait another year to retire

Got my fucking 6,000 XTC going for $300 EOY!

But seriously the tech is so fucking legit. OCaml all the way with no hard forks ever needed.

True fucking decentralization with all the features you want from ETH.

lol
Tezos is basically the LINK of twitter.

Yes this piece of crap is going to 20bn mcap

What kind of a move would be to sell my 4K VEN for this right now?

Attached: 2883646173.png (327x300, 85K)

Did you?

How is it superior technology? Also are you not wary of the complete botch job you've seen so far with all the mismanagement of the project? Head in the sand nigga, blinded by greed.

Mismanagement was caused by Johann Gevers which already got kicked out. It's been smooth sailing since then.

Checked. Dont listen to FUD from they are trying to get people to dump to get Tezos cheap. I am ICO holding and desu I'm waiting for a bigger dip to buy in more. This project is already popular and Google trends proves it. Wait for dip to buy or just cost average to be safe. Either way we are all early investors.

Attached: 1530659756992m.jpg (661x1024, 69K)

20x means 900m market cap

Eoy $1000

easiest way to buy if american? ive never used gate.io or hitbtc. Do you have to to sign up for KYC?

curious about this too, hitbtc is a scam-- but gate.io any word on that?

gate.io works fine but you need to do KYC to withdraw funds

such hype and yet so shitty returns

with that marketcap there's not much room for growth

Attached: 123qweqweq123132123123.png (456x126, 5K)

gate.io has kyc & i'm american and didn't pay attention before signing up & depositing eth, so not sure if ill ever be able to withdraw at this point...but i got my tezos at least

fuck for real, i'm a burgertard too. should i even bother?

mainnet in september, supply is quite simmilar to EOS and imo $20 in 2-3 months is almost sure

Gate requires kyc and only allows some us states.
Hitbtc is scammy crap, but the ious should follow the real price. And if you have a lot of funds on hitbtc, they'll force you to do kyc.
I'm waiting for new exchanges. There's also xtez.io, they plan on adding a way to buy/sell with btc.

keep in mind that is still beta. Mainnet will be in september and then kraken and caoinbase will list it

not using those shit exchanges either

Am In still alive? Do I not still breathe?

Attached: do it.jpg (639x614, 68K)

I find boss eyed women sexy

> vaporware
It does everything cardano is trying to do brainlet

There are burgers in the Tezos subreddit who say they've been able to withdraw fine, just need to do a long KYC I think

You have to send them 3 pics of you passport. Took me like 5h to verify

5 seconds to verify for me and 1 burger city ID. What kind of shithole country passport you got?

Attached: brilliant.jpg (350x350, 57K)

Polish

Holy fuck I can smell the shit from here.

Fucking samefags

i dont' trust giving out photo copies of my ID and passport to sketch balls sites lol made the mistake with bittrex already, which still has me geeked

Kurwa I was gonna use a cousin in Poland to do KYC since I was scared of them not letting Americans participate. I rather have waited 5 seconds than 5 hours to confirm so I did the right thing imo. Now we gotta wait for a fucking wallet which should be done this month.

Attached: paczki.jpg (589x599, 49K)

Tezbox works fine

>moons continuously

Attached: 2018-07-08-142539_1920x1080_scrot.png (327x88, 88K)

Wake me up when we hit $20 this month

Just like the sudden kyc in a middle of an ico and preventing people from withdrawing ico funds. Totally not mismanagement.

It's 2018 dude, KYC is mandatory if you want to get on the big exchanges

There was too many wallstreet money put in ico to not make kyc. Coinbase in september

tfw holding massive bags and going to get 5x baking returns out of the gate

top3 is inevitable.

What makes it better than ETH?

As a burger...not worth it unless you want to give up every piece of information on your life.

true decentralization and most stable coding language in blockchain space. Its literally ethereum 2.0 no buzzwords