Fuck Brexit, fuck boomers and fuck farage I love being European and I love my European friends

Fuck Brexit, fuck boomers and fuck farage I love being European and I love my European friends.

Attached: 1526648456005.jpg (228x221, 9K)

cuck

based

based

cuck

You can always apply for a work visa in France.

buck
cased

I, for one, look forward to another economic crisis in the UK to kickstart this world war we've been hearing so much about

Have you ever been outside Europe?

Cos I have and let me tell you, I knew what it meant to be European then. I went to Asia.

I met lots of Americans. A Peruvian. They were all insufferable. Asians themselves model their countries on America for some reason. All ugly sterile grids with tall glass rectangles. Korea is just USA 2.0. I also met some Brits, a Belgian guy, French guy, German guy, Norwegian girl. We just clicked instantly. There's just a shared European culture we take for granted that you don't notice until you hang around non-Europeans.

American college students are like literal children. They dress in tank tops, baseball caps, cargo shorts, and flipflops. One lad went clubbing dressed like that. They eat shit food, they ate at a Korean McDonalds more times than I cared to mention. They act like teenagers when confronted with alcohol and start playing stupid games like beerpong.

One day I was out with the Belgian lad and the Peruvian lad. The Peruvian lad was a fatass. He was "hungry" in late afternoon early evening. We suggested stopping for food on the way back since it was almost dinner time, but no he wanted to grab potato chips from a shop on the way home. He flat out refused to eat proper food so we gave up and he went off to stuff his face with crisps while me and the Belgian lad ate rice and chicken + shit at a little hole in the wall place.

I laughed with the Belgian lad about it, and he told me how earlier the Peruvian lad was telling him how he was trying to lose weight but always snacked all day and sometimes substituted entire proper meals for snacks and junk. He also took junk food to bed with him because he got "hungry". When the Belge said "guy that's unhealthy, don't do that" he replied "but I can't not eat when I'm hungry" and made up some bullshit excuse.

A bunch of tiny stuff like that that all adds up together, though the approach to drinking and food is definitely the biggest.

Move in while you still can buddy, i have some room in my appartment

Tfw Britain rejoins the EU in 10 years and joins the Euro

Attached: 1523836872314.png (600x375, 137K)

>tfw no cool euro friends

Attached: 1539020977693.jpg (629x505, 33K)

good read
When I was on holiday in Morocco, my buddy and I were approached by a Brit.
At the German airport I bought alcohol before we flew off. A bottle (German booze) was in the outside pocket of my backpack.
The Briton recognized it immediately, came to us, asked "Is that German schnapps?", "I love German schnapps!
So it happened that the three of us enjoyed the bottle and had a wonderful evening.
In the hostel there was also a group of Americans who were all the time suspicious of us.
As real Europeans in Africa we wore three linen shirts, desert boots and scarves. In addition we were drinking, smoking weed and bent over different maps, worked out our route.
Yes, there really is a European spirit.

Attached: 1546717339382.jpg (1277x1280, 215K)

First gf I had was Spanish, I play monster hunter with a Romanian lad from work and have solid bants with poles and Lithuanians at my local. Honestly, unironically fucking despise the Brexit mongs.

The eu isn't Europe you mong

t.

Attached: 1541554742701.jpg (1024x618, 61K)

Yeah but we need to leave the EU and fuck our economy because boomers don't like poles mostly

You are more european than cheese and wine. Stop being tsundere with your eurobros.

you could dress in tank tops to if you lifted ;)

'ate the eu
Luv europe
Simple as

cringe

No Irish grandparents or even German Jewish refugees that could make you keep your European citizenship?

I voted brexit because I am European

The fag smoking pint man said we need to leave the EU to stop those horrible Europeans coming here and allow more commonwealth pakis and niggers in surely that will be good for the econ-...

Attached: BvMWL8Y.png (770x630, 54K)

POLES OUT
PAKIS IN

BASED BREXIT MUH COMMONWEALTH WE OWN THE WOGS COUNTRYS IN THE PAST SO THEY SHOULD OWN OURS NOW BREXIT MEANS BREXIT!

Attached: TABLE 2_BjuS1xc.png (610x637, 41K)

Europeans are lesser humans and your arrogance is merely a defence mechanism because you know you are scum that can only exist by being parasites to the rest of humanity.
Your time has all but expired. The history books will reflect on your continent as being full of warmongering savages who made the world a dark place for a short period of time before burning yourselves out.
Tick tock, cunt. Tick tock.

>vermin out
>people in
Makes sense.

>UK economy tanks
>new leader reclaims the greatness of the country
>invades Poland
can't wait

Poland will be Ireland 2.0

Attached: image.jpg (574x341, 34K)

cringe
The British Empire used to rule the world

>pakis
>people

Attached: kek.jpg (807x802, 74K)

open bobs

Based Peruvian fatass

Get the fuck out of my country brownie

Is this a pasta? I swear I read it here before already

Nord FC wants his Brexit, he will GET his Brexit

Attached: 1550921479919.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Time to fuck off back to Dortmund Hans

Nice, too bad this never happened, though I agree that American college students act like retards.

>anyone who isn't a chav or a boomer must be a jf

Attached: 1550387818440.gif (413x243, 51K)

Boomers are based, they own all the property and nimby the fuck out of everyone.