Starts paid FUD campaign the day SKY is up 15...

>starts paid FUD campaign the day SKY is up 15.82% > the day before major 2nd Testnet Launch Update & new products announced > has less than three 0s figures in the bank > lives with his mom > thinks he s a major player

Attached: Skycoin.jpg (696x449, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EwP-17BK4rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Little shit has no idea what he's doing. Following the white rabbit with a bag full of skycoins feels so good, especially as the coin makes a great recovery

i really don t get it what is in their heads sky evolution won t depend on their fud, it has the opposite effect, more attention for the project
so classic, whenever something big happens they show up like mushrooms after the rain

>oposing a major blockchain 3.0 project >has overwhelming evidence he s not right >keeps FUD ing

Facts are speaking for themselves. It will get even more interesting now that Joe Blackburn is on board

you know hes not really against the project, right? noone on Jow Forums is. they say they are so that when normies pop their heads in they see insanity and run in the other direction. that being said. this scamcoin is about to wojack down to nothing. synth is about to exit scam. keking kittycash for keks sake.

You mean joeysh blackshatra, sir? You fud much, sir? Very good fud sir, much recommend

truly a fuckin solid project BUT i see sky team is not doin very well in marketing like sometimes users fear for not being a fuckin scam and the fudding gets fuckin successful cause of that. community freaked out when synth was kidnapped thinkin it was a fuckin exit scam, now it knows it wasnt the case but the doubt is still there, at least on reddit fuds are a joke now

Don't they have anything else to do? Keep scamming those who are really interested makes it fuckin annoying. So sick of the fudding, ruining my day with all their shit

(24.34%) show me green untill the end of the year and I swear I will be committed exclusively

>any facts related to my project that are in a bad light is FUD

Attached: 1530673359336.jpg (680x664, 54K)

sure, why not? BTCÐ are always on green right?

Do you know why community freaked out? In times of crisis is important to have a real time updating, how can we have that when we rely on ISP? At least for this reason Skywire mass-adoption should happen faster

Who the fuck is Joe Blackburn, why do we care?
It's just more jobs for the boys, have fun geting cucked by this

hellooow, JB has a crypto community of 110K and head of crypto coin trader
i think he knows a thing or two about the link between crypto& community, now he is advising sky

cool guy
interview here youtu.be/EwP-17BK4rM

HAHA
synth getting scammed again, did bitcoin need a community advisor?
He gonna run out of money soon, better sell some more miners quick

orchestrated fuds are funny and usually dont work, still they are doing it. i find it hilarious in this case especially, since skycoin has proved its reliability as a project despite some little drama

vid title says blackburn
video says blackman, lmfao

what a joke coin, i cant believe how fucking stupid synth is, he gets scammed left right and centre and actually thinks he can just hire clueless chinks who can barely design a pcb to build a new internet

His money is going to run out, it doesnt matter if he has 100k BTC, it wont be enough with the amount hes getting ripped off

orchestrated fuds are fuckin destroying my zen
those who don't know shit are freackin out

Your opinion but I see it differently. Synth and sky team must know better what the project needs and so far they didn't disappoint in delivering the products. This year is full of news so you better stay tunned. Ups and downs are everywhere and to criticize is the easiest thing to do.

Either Synth is a moron and is getting scammed for all his BTC or It's a cult
They will keep coming out with new versions of useless junk to keep you buying it
How can u be so thick

Bags getting heavy guys?

Fyi, every company, organisation, whatever you name it has or need a community advisors. Sky took one because it is growing in importance, it gets bigger
You really have to get your head out of the ground man...

Before getting my skyminer & tabby I was a bit confused too but then I realized I don't give a fuck about the fud and minded my own biz. Feels like I made the best choice. Sky is bold and disturbs many players

Relax they're in for the drama

Speaking of products any idea where are they manufactured? asking because I picked up one half of information about sky intentions to set up their own production center

FUDding is one way to get some action I guess. It doesn't take any intelligence or preparation, you just curse and shout. Must be an empty life.

FUD (fear uncertainty doubt) was a military strategy back in the day. Trying to instill fear (uncertainty and doubt) in the minds of the enemy. It suggests a strategy. I wonder what if the average Jow Forums fudder has a strategy though.

Not really, +34% in the last 48 hours. How are your bags performing?

Last time I looked in the mirror I wasn't thick at all. And yes my Sky so doing fine ..so thank you.. :)

Getting heavy, waiting for more, which think will come sooner than I expected.

There is a strategy, to fuck up the whole system with their lies and shit arguments. If even you can call them arguments

is it blackburn or blackman wtf LOL. He even says it like ... hi i'm joe blackburan

Sky doesn't need to do any marketing bullshit. The strategy is to let the project speak by itself
The only nice wrap up is the cool design those devices have and the community will be pleased by the quality

My chaplain says Synth is the next L Ron Hubbard.