So why did you guys decide to learn English?

So why did you guys decide to learn English?

Attached: CB1A5035-6270-488E-8140-3CF69E319052.jpg (616x685, 182K)

because i was forced
anglo and your music gave me a bit of incitement to learn it tho

I didn't decide, I just learned while watching cartoons and playing games.

english internet has a lot more information than spanish internet and i wanted to read it
also what tv without having to read subtitles

so I could lash out at people in online games

>learn English to become a successful person
>use it for the memes

It kindof just happened

I was born in america and my parents speak only english

My mom forced me, best decision desu.

I didn't, it was decided for me.

Attached: Apu[smoking].jpg (657x527, 37K)

Im a victim of anglo imperialism

Had it in school, then I came to Jow Forums and used it.

Specifically for shitposting on Jow Forums.

I didn't.
Learned English from just being online mostly.

Mandatory in school, there's a lot of music in English, foreigners speak English, there's more internet in English.

FUCK OF CLEETUS.

Mommy forced me to learn it when I was 10 because my older brother was taking english lessons and thought I can just tag along like a bitch.

It's really hard to avoid learning English when you grow up in England.

When I entered American-Turkish lyceum

It's important and useful throughout your life, you can get to know new people and there's one language everyone understands.

I didnt decide. I just did it. 200 IQ.

I didn't decide
It just happened

because all the cool minecraft youtubers talked in english.
Fuck me, I used to watch minecraft letsplays but now I watch anime. Im still a cringy excuse for a human being.

My mom thought it would be advantageous for me to start learning in kindergarten instead of waiting for (mandatory) English lessons in primary school, leading to me being ahead of the class throughout primary and high school.

because my lineage got ANGLO'd

Because English is a mandatory subject in every country

No choice. I was forced to learn English, German and French in high-school. Since I never shitpost in French I completely forgot the language. Nothing of value was lost though.

To play vidya

When I was a teen, I played JRPG and all the walkthroughs were in English back then so I forced myself to learn English to understand about what I should do.

Exposure.
This is dead easy. Only thing bothering me is the retarded pronunciation of letters.

Because not even 20m people on Earth speak my native language and I live on the internet so English is second nature. Also forced in school here but most of us already have a decent grasp of English beforehand because of games, movies, series and music