Who here sippin'... cruisin'... chillin this Saturday afternoon?

Vasectanon here.

Today I took a portion of my profits from shorting BTC with high leverage over the past month and a half and bought a modestly used Toyota Camry, fully loaded.

It's simple. One of my best friends is a car dealer and he is into crypto.

I send BTC to an exchange under a different name. Swap it to Monero. Send Monero to desktop wallet, then send Monero to my friend.

I think he writes it off as a gift or something.

Now that the market is recovered, I'm long 3x.

Hope your Sunday is as good as mine. I'm about to go unload in a tinder thot and cruise and sip a lil more then go play some vidya.

There really is no excuse to be poor, user. Why haven't you made the three best decisions of your life?

1. Leveraged trading on Bitmex.
2. Getting a vasectomy.
3. Sippin' all day

Attached: IMG_20180708_132929~2.jpg (2727x3642, 2.24M)

Oh shit it's Sunday. My bad. God damn it feels good to be a NEET.

you the same guy that pisses in the bathtub?

Can neither confirm nor deny being the user who pissed in the bathtub. I can confirm I had a drinking problem and have been sober a few months.

I can see youre balls...

why does your steering wheel have a lump

and toyota is a middle class garbage car, buy a proper nippon next time, like mazda

Oh fuck, didn't even notice that. Must be too hetero...

>mazda
>car

It has one on both sides. I guess to grip if you're at 10 and 2. I usually surf /biz when I'm cruising and sippin and drive with my knee so I didn't even notice.

im the type of guy that wouldnt mind licking a sack like that ;)

What in the fuck is that next to your boomer can

Attached: 1530599304411.jpg (748x563, 50K)

I used to think you were crazy but now I can see you're nuts

I kek'd out loud

It's hot as fuck today in the south. Perfect weather to let your nuts hang.

Boomer cans are white. He's an impostor.

same
yummy

Did coke and drank with a tinder lut last night, couldn't stop throwing up until like 4am so just eating junk food and staying in bed today all day

FAGS.

Y'all get outta here.

Deez nuts for tinder thots only.

Pic related. Tryna to get both at the same time, one on each nut.

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-140553~2.png (1080x1191, 1.17M)

Here’s what they won’t tell you about getting a vasectomy- you will be in constant pain forever and never enjoy sex again. They don’t tell you that because if they did no one would ever get one. No saying it’s a bad idea, just make sure you’ve had all the sex you want to have for your lifetime before you do it.

You know they'll go down easy if they have nothing but low res images on tinder. Just tell em you came into some money and they get wetter than niagra falls.

Then you do you business and block em

HAAHHAHAHAH THIS DUMB NIGGER IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST OF HIS BLOODLINE SINCE LIFE ON EARTH BEGAN TO NOT PROCREATE

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ENJOY EXTINCTION YOU DUMB FAGGOT

JAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PATHETIC

This is a fucking lie. I had issues with a sperm granuloma the first few months but it worked itself out. If I did a lot of exercise for the first few months, I experienced a dull ache in my right nut.

No pain whatsoever since then and my loads are still big and powerful. Sometimes I pull out cause random chicks sometimes ask you not to nut in them even if you tell them you're fixed. Last time I pulled out it still hit her face and hair.

Feels good, man.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE EXTINCT YOU FUCKING MORON LMAO

YOUR GENETIC LEGACY HAS CEASED LMAO YOU'RE LITERALLY DEAD

I already have one baby mama. Don't want any more. My son will carry on my legacy and spread his seed just like his dad.

THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT

I JUST MADE YOU FOR A SPLIT SECOND REALISE DEEPLY THAT YOU FUCKED UP

HAHAHAHAHAH ITS OVER FOR YOU, LITERALLY.

I also have a drinking problem.... a monster drinking problem! amirite guys? *sip*

We frens now

Toyota...garbage car... How mentally retarded are you.

Back in germany they found that among the used cars, the toyota Rav4 was only beaten by got damn Porsche when it came to lowest percentage of errors.

So how about you maybe try to search statistics to form an opinion rather than regurgitating something your dumbass friend told you once. Mkaay

*genetic legacy* kek there are 8 billion humans on this earth even if you had 20 kids your dna is still generic useless dogshit that will never amount to anything or be remembered by anyone

This is about how it went for me too. I thought I had made a mistake at first but now any discomfort has gone away, unfortunately it took a few months. But it's so worth it now.

Yeah.

Tbh, I was back to having sex 3 days after the surgery, wound still pretty much open. Never stopped fucking. The only time you're ever in immense pain is immediately after the surgery, but it all goes away.

LOL YOU'RE EXTINCT. WHY ARE YOU TYPING? YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD LMAO YOU LIVE FOR NADA

Bravo user

LMAO YOU'RE EXTINCT

YOU'RE THE FIRST OF YOUR BLOODLINE TO NOT PROCREATE SINCE LIFE ON EARTH BEGAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE A FAILURE. FULL STOP.

ITS OVER FOR YOU, LITERALLY. END. NADA. NO MORE. KAPUT. ZERO. FINISHED.

nothin beats sippin'

Attached: SamHyde-632x356.jpg (632x356, 35K)

glad you got a vasectomy

Thank you for your vasectomy, I can now impregnate more women without feeling guilty about overpopulation.

Attached: 1528528614880.gif (645x773, 9K)

I have 2 kids. I did my part. At least I have sex user, good luck with your flesh light.

2015 Toyota Camry SE