Why do Indians have such a unique odor?

I suspect it has something to do with diet but I'm not entirely sure.

Attached: 1313146797248.png (163x169, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCC11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

^_^ oniichan kawaii desu ne
see.. you later aligator
hasta lavista... baby
Talk to the hand

Post Vietcong belly

bad personal hygiene culture too. things like not handwashing or putting on deodorant aren't as taboo in India as they are in other cultures

my dad said it's because they eat so much spicy food and it causes their pores to admit a smell

Attached: tumblr_nlx9ufhdrU1r4iukoo1_1280.gif (650x366, 178K)

Deodarant isn't commonly used there and People are just used to B.O.
Although women there wear flowers to mask the smell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCC11

>admit a smell

I think the word you're looking for is 'emit' my guy

My BO smells exactly like how rice smells when you fill it with the maximum amount of water you can.

Your BO will be a lot less offensive to your nose, for the same reason your farts aren't as offensive to you.

not indian but my face smells bad because of acne...

ty i retarded burger and spent 12 years in special education pls no buli

Attached: 1519611368096.jpg (186x356, 10K)

idk, smelling a girl's BO or farts sounds like an enticing proposition. Idk why it wouldn't work the same if the genders were reversed.

Your disgust response actually decreases during sexual arousal. Which is why people can some nasty as sexual fetishes.

>asian guy with acne.
hows that even possible. I dont think I've ever seen that irl

Why are you worried about their smell when they eat with their bare hands?

Imagine you have to keep one of your hands to eat and another one to whipe your ass but one day you eat with the wrong hand.

Indian women are ugly. Foul body odor is only acceptable when it comes from cute girls.

I've always thought it was because of the huge amount of spices they eat.
I had an Indian colleague who had like a spicy forcefield. He would enter a room and within seconds you were suffocating.

>Indian women are ugly.
generally speaking yeah, but from being on Jow Forums with all the brap memes I've sort of developed a sexual deviancy (i don't want to say fetish because i am not a fetishist) for them in certain contexts. like for example, a dream of mine has been to go to an indian shitting street that only women go to or whatever and just eat some spicey, nasty, indian vegetarian food while taking in the smell and sights from it. i'd probably have to hide my boner in loose indian clothing or whatever.

>eat curry
>shit in designated street
>wipe with your hand
>if you want to clean yourself, bath in a river full of rotting corpses

I suspect that's the recipe.

I can't handle the bantz. :(

southeast asians are.... different