Jow Forums pretends to be Normies

>hey! my friends and I got a crazy idea xD we made a vow to each other that we will make our idea of opening a cat cafe a grand success! Stacey is in charge of photography! haha!

Attached: DSC00191131.jpg (4202x2801, 3.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxVmuJTNnqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't participate in this degeneracy

>”pretend”

Attached: 1531045042976.png (400x318, 161K)

Tfw someone I know actually did this

>hey user! wanna help us take our selfie?! we just started FelineFiend Cafe today! We pooled together our cash and borrowed some money from the bank and we are so happy and excited! We're going to make it one cute coffee at a time! :3

Attached: Normie.jpg (585x390, 122K)

Attached: normies.png (1375x78, 49K)

>hey, how's your day going so far?

Sounds fun

Hey guys I’m happy

>dude this is a great sales job, trust me, its easy bro.
>at our company we have a management program that if you stick to we will make you a manager within 12 months.
>all you have to do for us is put in the work.

All the normies fall for this.

Attached: mlm-schemes.jpg (2360x1806, 293K)

>i'm going to move to Thailand and start my shopify store selling Vape products!

Attached: 491464500.jpg (612x408, 48K)

There’s a major normie at my work I’m currently at that actually fell for one of those stupid ass door to door sales jobs.

>we're moving to Bali! we got a drone camera to help us market the sports bar we're going to open there.

Attached: 639519664.jpg (612x408, 47K)

>Hey user, want to come out and have fun?
>No? Okay, maybe next time!
This happens three times, and your autism and lack of self-esteem (coupled with this echo chamber) mean you’ll never be contacted like this again. Goodbye networking and having friends, hello lonely blue-light and pizza evenings before wagecucking at 8am.

Yeah althrough I get slightly underpaid the atmosphere at our start-up is really cool. The lunches are vegan , we have people of different background and we have pizza and game night.

Attached: Millennials 2.jpg (850x533, 79K)

Hey guys! I've got the greatest idea for a taco truck! We'll have white guys making Mexican food and we'll do a kickstarter with merch to raise our initial costs through crowd funding!

Dog cafes are better

You actually WANT to hang out with them? Wew...

Namaste! Crystal introduced me to Yoga and I LOVE her new yoga pants!

Attached: 54678877576.jpg (900x505, 295K)

>WANTING to hang out with them

you lost before it even began

>I'm gonna start my own youtube vlog! I'm gonna be so rich!

Attached: elliot-rodger-picture-posted-his-facebook-account.jpg (641x720, 56K)

I unironically want to open up a themed cafe. No there wont be any animals involved

I havent done any reseach as to how much I will need to sell to be successful, and its probably more than possible. I also have a pretty easy job right now where I only work a few months a year but get paid salary so Im not sure Id want to transition from such a low effort gig to a high one. Lot to consider

Fuck left, kill right, rape middle

>he's normalizing

hey guys! i quit my job last month and i'm living the life traveling the world and posting my vlogs. the lamb here in New Zealand is TASTY~ when i go home to the states, I'm going to order the LAMBurghini! Hahahaha xD

remember to like and subscribe and don't forget to hit the bell icon!

Attached: 4359203i4.jpg (2121x1414, 1.61M)

anyone wanna play fortnite?

youtube.com/watch?v=AxVmuJTNnqc

Yeah its probably not a sound financial plan. I think people would come just to take pictures I would need to have a policy that you cant come in without ordering something. Then once the novelty wears off with the locals youre done

>Goodbye networking
yeah dude I'm really gonna make a profit thanks to my network of normie consumerists

Attached: tumblr_inline_oi6d9kRU7k1synmx1_540.jpg (320x317, 27K)

Hey user, catch the world cup game last night?
>no

americans are so ugly

>Who wants to watch the sports ball game tonight and have a few brewskies!?!?
>The big nigger threw the ball to the other big nigger and he caught it! Go local team! SPORTS!!!!!!
Haha you must be a real loser since you don't go out and get drunk on overpriced drinks at a bar! Me? I get laid every weekend bro( actually I pull a roasties from the bar maybe once every 4-8 months but I lie about it so you think I'm cool). Heh gonna upload this selfie of me and the boys sipping some brewchachos at the local microbrewery.

*constantly brags about dumb shit they did this past weekend that's not even fun. Over exaggerates every detail of their life to make it seem like they have one. Thinks you have no life because you never talk about it.

I truly struggle to understand their minds

this one really tickles me the wrong way, far more than any of the others

this is the future generation of "men"

Its too late to get into bitcoin now, even this eterium, the new thing. All the early people got rich already and its really too late now.

Wanna go to the cinemas to watch a movie?

I just put my 401k into Tesla. idk a lot about stocks but I know Tesla makes great cars and it's is going to be worth a lot of money in a few years. Easy! *sip*

Attached: IMG_1275.jpg (1200x902, 711K)

I remember these kind of "jobs" popping up some 4 or 5 years ago, two of my friends called me one day and asked me if I wanted to join under them so they can make money off of my sales or some shit when they hadn't even started yet, I was intrigued none the less and went to look the company up, turns out it didn't even exist and it was just hosted by some guys in tunisia or something like that
fucking normies I swear

i wish i had friends

just go and be nice to people who have similar goals and interests as you, its not so hard as it seems

patrician choice on raping middle
would kill both left and right t b h

I fucking hate that.
>Normie girl goes for a walk for 30 minutes
OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED
Never felt better
Me and the girls are now so much closer
omg nature is amazing
Gonna keep doing this everyday now, going for a walk is now my new drug!

Attached: 1518551614615.png (433x469, 235K)

>my 401k
You couldve just stopped there and had been fine.

>i just put my peepee into my GIRLFRIEND :DDD
>AHAHA XD
>lets smoke some WEED lmao!
>then a game of fortnite with my FRIENDS XDD

its essentially meditation but they arent disciplined enough for that

The projection this thread

>I’m gonna buy Bitcoin! I’ll get rich, just HODL!