Why are Italians in such good shape?

Why are Italians in such good shape?

Attached: 1529460622751.jpg (1593x2048, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtWM
youtu.be/Wecj01DDuas
youtu.be/cf8zxj7n1cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lots of gaysex

Attached: qep5hw9ehnh21.png (1080x597, 765K)

A good diet based around healthier food and no processed fats, walking instead of taking the car is a viable option in most cities, good weather most of the time
The South is very fat though

Why is the south fat?

because they are stupid and poor

Attached: grafico-obesita.jpg (600x359, 38K)

Kuwait actually has more fats than us desu

youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtWM
Don’t you all under-eat?

Poor people and lots of fried and sugary food

We're right behind danmark !

Attached: 1547247267574.png (1018x763, 204K)

>Don’t you all under-eat?
Not really, no. We just eat healthier

I watched a documentary on the reasons behind Italians' well being and it said one was that Italians walk a lot and climb hills up and down all day like farming cattles under beautiful sunshine on a regular basis.

>Be anglo
>Get fat

Attached: 1541198939060.png (327x316, 221K)

WOOOOOOO ANGLOSPHERE #1
REPRESENT YO

>all the lowest ones are self-reported

I rather trust WHO’s statistics but that’s just me

Attached: C66DEA1A-BB83-41EE-9AA7-C4EA4322746F.jpg (650x607, 206K)

The only fat people I see in Denmark are Muslim women and old Danish men.

The only fat people I see are Par*Sians

Y-yes, everyday warm and beautiful sunshine here... yes.

Attached: 4ibLgr3.jpg (1772x1181, 944K)

Thinking that Italy is a warm tropical paradise inhabited by farmers in 2019

Because they're subhumans

this world getting fatter.
even africa becoming fat.

Attached: E2C1C33A-8E76-439B-9852-78728AAD09DF.gif (500x281, 239K)

low wages, expensive food prices

God save moldovans

because those are self-reported stats.

That actually makes people fatter in the first world

I'm not talking about Swiss annex

you all don’t eat breakfast tho

I remember a statistic where mexico surpassed the USA a few years ago. What happened? 40% is also crazy as fuck, imagine having a socialized healthcare and you basically have to waste most of your money on diabeetus medicine. Germany is also very bad already, man.

We do, it's just different from the usual Anglo breakfast

Attached: sniadanie,-croissant,-kawa-166451.jpg (1920x1200, 280K)

Look at that video. Kuwaitis order pizza 3 times a day...people literally hang out and go to dates at KFC because they have nowhere else to go

youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtWM

fat shaming is mandatory

That's Turin

What I mean is tho, are you all actually eating 2000calories a day? It didn’t seem like it when I was there

Lol I don't think people are underfed here
Like I don't know, a breakfast like that + a nice pasta for lunch + mid-afternoon snack + a steak and vegetables for dinner + maybe a dessert could be your average day intake

Damn, I need an Italian bf

Attached: Screenshot_Chromium_20190224-150829.png (1080x1920, 133K)

how many months did you wait to get a smog free pic?

Italy outside of some student meme cities far up north is very bad in terms of alternatives to car.

Yes, hill after hill

Attached: _LI37010.jpg (1600x1068, 1.3M)

Ok. I just remember when I was in Italy I spent 2 full days with an Italian qt, and I just remember we didn’t eat very much

Yeah, that's why the South is fat

I mean better than driving for an hour or so like some of my American friends have to do

:(

Basically. Kuwaitis are fat. A Kuwaiti domino’s franchise owner said it is very common to deliver pizza to the same people 3 or more times a day. He said in general, Kuwaitis eat fast food 7 days a week

>student meme cities
such as?

How can they even afford that. If I were to buy a pizza three times a day it would cost me roughly 22€. Far too expensive. Cooking for myself costs maybe 5 € a day or so.

Based Kingdom of Piedmont and Sardinia with most underweight

Attached: peso.png (2608x762, 159K)

They are bad, but not all that much

Attached: terroni.jpg (1200x1065, 165K)

Because Kuwaitis in Kuwait City are rich.

Few cities have metros in France but a vast amount have tramways that work equally fine

>Why are Italians in such good shape?
they are not, most look like fresh from concentration camp

>Brescia
>70
kek

>from
from the

lots of sex going on in this picture

Do you have big metropolitan areas that developed around the city very quickly?

That is a problem where I live. Washington DC has good public transportation. But I live in the metropolitan area just outside of DC so many people moved and continue to move to this area so quickly that it’s growing so fast. So public transportation in this area sucks. There are some buses. But only poors use them

*gaysex

>Note: * means self-reported height and weight data are used in these countries

Attached: 1510190450193.png (569x629, 498K)

how did a 200k city get 1 billion funds for a metro

>self-reported

a lot of Italian qts are probably squirming from all of the BVLL cock they are taking.

Video related

youtu.be/Wecj01DDuas

which city is that

We are true Padanians

Attached: brescia.jpg (1280x868, 113K)

Milan Sempione

Moderate European cuisine, lot's o fish n veggies, and lot's o sex.

you would think they’d be pretty fat with all the pasta

if you were forced to eat their food you would be too

Yes but Paris is our only city big enough to be compared to the largest American cities, and from my experience transportation isn't an issue there are dozens of buses, trains, tramways, undergrounds etc reaching in all directions

The rest of the real cities I've been to usually had common transports that went as far the suburbs fringes, even if it was only buses.

For instance our second largest city, Marseille, is 93 sq mi whereas Houston, Texas, is 627 sq mi while only being 8th in the USA

So however quick some of our metropolitan areas developped it's still small enough for transportation to follow

>people smoking weed on the ground
classic parco tarello

>Yes but Paris is our only city big enough to be compared to the largest American cities, and from my experience transportation isn't an issue there are dozens of buses, trains, tramways, undergrounds etc reaching in all directions

Just checked and this isn't even true apparently, still tiny in comparison

the legend says the skyscraper in the pic had to be italy's tallest at the time but the milanese were butthurt and the region blocked it
so the architect put an unnecessary helicopter platform to say he's a "saint" for putting up with such bs

Our problem is our population is growing way too fast. Our Infastructure can not keep up. since I live near DC, we have fuck loads of immigrants. Mostly from India and Pakistan. There is no way a public transportation system could be built to keep up with our expansion. We do have a DC metro line being extended out into the suburbs, but it’s been taking years to build

>terrone hands wrote this post

Verona, Bergamo, etc
How is that related to bad alternatives to cars in Italy?

Oil money.

>Bergamo
since when Bergamo is a student city

I forgot it's a RyanAir powerhouse

But amerimutts depict italiansalways as greasy lard-asses in their shitty movies.

Nobody cares about old people

Attached: Obesity.png (2210x1538, 140K)

Most Italians that emigrated to the US were terroni so in that they're correct

>USA 19%
grim

That’s because they depict Italian-Americans in New York. New York is cold, so people like to eat warm hearty meals. Plus, your people invented a lot of new foods here

How do Swedish kids stay so thin? I'd assume because of the weather they'd stay in the house for half the year playing videogames.

This is guy is literally the Italian-American stereotype.

Start at 2:00

youtu.be/cf8zxj7n1cs

I wonder why we are in good shape. Maybe walking on mountains and skiing

>he is 20

Fucking hell

Vitamin From tomato desu.

You have probably watched a documentary about the centenarians in Sardinia. Sardinians score the lowest rates of overweight and obesity in Italy.

Attached: overweight and obesity rate in Italian provinces.png (1324x762, 86K)

Yeah yeah exactly that! Sorry I remember differently

Policies who incentive people to play sports improve the quality of life and also physical shape.

Attached: public financing for sport activities.jpg (1114x1257, 307K)

Child Obesity rate in Italy by region in 2016

Attached: child obesity rate in Italy.jpg (611x405, 55K)

New York City winters are rough

Coke is literally delivered on truck delivery lines to places where there's no running water in Mexico. Mexicans have this disgusting cultural idea that being fat is a sign of wealth and that being obese is a sign of being healthy since you're fed well.
I have had many Mexican friends growing up (even though I live in northern PA there's a considerable population) and even up here I only remember meeting one mexican mom who wasn't obese.
Also Mexico got hyperamericanized to the point where I think they're more american than we are. They eat fast food every day, take siestas, etc.
Oh yeah, that's another thing, too; Mexican culture is based around the idea that being lazy is good so there's no actual motivation from friends, family, etc to do anything even remotely physically taxing.

Being fat was a sign of beauty in England back in medeval times because you weren't a peasant working the fields, same with being pale. Now the ideal in skinny with orange disgusting skin. Why won't people realise skinny with pale skin is the kino ideal?

>take siestas
Ah yes, the quintessential American custom of napping

Because they don't eat shit like brits do, and cook meals instead of "i can buy curry at the chipper why cook for hours just to save 70p lmao".

Stay fat and bald

Sunshine + fertile land = lot of free food
Poverty + Mediterranean grandmas = UE UE MY CHILD NEEDSA EATTA MMORE HE'S TOO SKINNY EH?

Non American black rappers are some of the most cringy faggots on gods Earth.

Attached: 1548129029932.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

still seething aren't you
go back to /brit/

He's cringe on purpose
Dabbed on the granddaughter of Mussolini on national TV

Generations of hard labor in the fields

>Being fat was a sign of beauty in England back in medeval times because you weren't a peasant working the fields
No it wasn't. That's a fucking meme made up by "intellectuals" to "prove" that beauty is subjective. Just look at paintings, girls were always at a healthy weight.

I really can't understand people that chug down coke or other sugary drinks on a regular basis. It disgusts me to some extent to be honest. I mainly drink water and sometimes I buy some orange or apple juice and mix it in to get some flavour but that's it. Never coke, just too much sugar, too many calories.

Doesn’t matter. He’s still a nigger and BLACKS white italian qts