F*rst worlders not allowed thread

There is no purpose in being a f*rst worlder. You have nothing to do. Your life is boring, uneventful, unimaginative, unimportant. There's no more an European spirit. No more wars for you to fight on, epic storylines to be made, or struggles to overcome. Only the gray landscape you walk everyday on, hoping for it to end soon. You can't even get a GF. You text and annoy your "crush" enough until she finally gives in and agree to go on a date, only for you to get there and she has brought her boyfriend, Jamal, from Somalia. "I hope this will be a fun friends date, user! come meet Jamal!" she says to you: speechless. On the other hand, third worlders are truly experiencing life as it should be, as it was for our ancestors. Full of dangers and storylines, of corruption, love and human sentiments. You walk on a threadmill at a expensive gym. I walk among the garbage and the flies, the dead corpses and the homeless, and the chances of me getting shot by a nigger because i don't have any money on me are 95%. When i meet a gringa at one of Rio's beach i tell her my stories and my dick gets sucked immediately. I live life on the edge. To its full potential. I even spare time for intellectual pursuits, having read the entire corpus of writers such as Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Borges, Dante and other less well known writers such as Andrei Bely, Bruno Schulz, Hart Crane, and have studied the philosophies of Rudolf Steiner and the doctrines of Traditionalism, Neoplatonism and Gnosticism, delving deep into Negative Theology. What do you do, f*rst world wh*toid? What, you bought another apple product and went on crawling through the streets of London feeling sad about your life, trying to find a pub so you can drown your sorrows of having been born too late to participate in past glories, but just in the right time to experience the long decay that you're a symptom of.

Admit it already, the third world is rising up and you have no more place to go.

Attached: 242-2423977_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-blurry-punch-pepe-pepe-the-frog.jpg (820x814, 122K)

Hi

B&R

out

Can i please stay? I really like this thread

>thirdie complaining about life
You wouldnt last a single day in the fourth world kiddo. sweden is a dystopia your little pea monkey brain could even comprehend

>war is peace
>slavery is freedom
>shitholes are great places to live
>my ancestors died of cavities and I will too epik style like it was meant to be!11

Attached: 1531305401145.jpg (399x322, 25K)

fuck off already

Not true. It doesn't matter if you're in a first world country or a third world country or anywhere in between. A wage cuck is a wage cuck. If you aren't a business owner than you're the bovine slave.

im sorry but there is no way i will read that drivel

Thank god i'm a NEET. Jesus christ i can't imagine how people can go out and work for 8 HOURS a DAY. Can you imagine that? Third worlders work even more! It's 2019 guys, if you're not a NEET, i don't know what the fuck are you doing.

It doesn't matter. The longpost is just for me to humiliate 100IQ first worlders who think they are so deep reading long ass posts on Jow Forums of all places. The most important thing you should read is OUT. This thread is not for you, rich boy.

how does it feel being 125 IQ in the third world, thirdie?

Pretty good. You get to be smarter than you actually are because you're living among a sea of monkeys. It's so funny how they get impressed by your rhetoric and how you can do well in college without having to spend 12 hours a day studying.

>125 iq
>thirdie

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 29K)

I thought they would attack you for being different

t. 95 iq thirdie

>if you go to a macaco college you can do well without straining yourself
Uncanny.

am I first world

Depends on the latitude.

no

south italians are somewhat based, but i don't know, i'll look into the issue

finally comfy thread without f*rst worlders.

Attached: 1520272245123.jpg (400x387, 22K)

no fuck off fir*Tie

I'm from south tyrol and I speak g*rman
it is over

There are only 10 first world countries and you ain't one of 'em

Reporting.

Look at me I am the 3rd world now.

Good, it was about time for someone to put these pathetic firties in their place.

Second world is where the struggle is.
You have the gray, boring landscape and unimportant life, but also corruption, relative poverty, garbage on the streets (gypsies collecting from our thrash, authorities incapable of collecting thrash on time).
No third world joy, but neither first world security.
You think that the third world will rise, and it might will, but only for a short time before it will collapse thanks to the overall chaos and lack of intelligence.
But we will be here. The second world. Watch out for the Russian fucking your girls. The Romanian killing your niggers. The Pole who'll grow your harvests. The Ukrainian rebuilding your town.
Get fucked, third world. Also fuck you, first world. Both of them are falling into excessive lifestyles: one is slave to a consumerist society, the other can't control it's primal instincts in order to progress.

Attached: vanzare-apartament-2-camere-decomandat-ploiesti-vest-amicasaimobiliare-1632-1.jpg (680x510, 57K)

Am i first world?

And this is why the second world will never rise. Its intelligence lies above the third, but behind the first. It doesn't have the vigor of the third, nor the careful planning of the first. It has only the downside of both, containing almost none of the qualities, perhaps maybe the superior aesthetics.

Romania doesn't have a 'boring landscape' why do your country down like that

Australia represent! Das rite, we are only pretending to be first world.

Kill yourself, macaco.

It has where I live... Commie blocks everywhere in my town, outside of it, either wheat fields or ugly villages. I can see the mountains from where I live, though, even if they seem to be so far from where I live.
It will rise when all the others will fall. While we do lack careful planning, we are intelligent enough to build something great.
That's what we don't have: a plan, a vision towards future, most people over this part of Europe don't see themselves to be powerful enough to fight all the bad things, thinking that no matter what will happen, it won't make much difference...

As an expert on f*rstoid menace problem, I have to completely agree with op.

Attached: 17F79D48-426E-486B-8EDF-C96A9F01985D.jpg (850x1192, 141K)

can i post here? i'm from Alaska

America in its entirety is third world

what ever you say, fed

Based Brasilieño poster.
2nd and 3rd world gangs RISE UP!

Attached: 1510014140587.png (629x645, 306K)

Switzerland is third world

Nothing really to prove, only in America can you be shot for doing literally anything, and be denied in medical care since you don’t have enough money

>you be shot for doing literally anything
that is a problem every where
> be denied in medical care
they will treat you so you live
you just live in debt if you can't pay

Nigga while you're not entirely wrong, you're still from Russia which doesn't make you any better.
Besides Alaskan user is a really nice guy, don't be mean to him.
t. Russian

I’m just saying, that America is third world, not trying to imply that Russia is better

thank you friend

first world is first world
shithole is a shithole
I'm going to A, A becomes a shithole because they have to carry me

>being this kind and polite
Get out f*rstoids

Reminder that first and third world are retarded subjective distinctions that only matter on Jow Forums. It's all about developed vs. developing economies

kill all firsties

Keep telling yourself that. My life is beautiful :)

jelou mai dear frens guat's goin on