Fomo 3D is launching and basically

You are fucking stupid

exitscam.me/areyounotentertainedmotherfucker

But yeah, really, it starts in like 30 minutes and It will not end in months.

Attached: yee gladiator.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/ninja
powh3d.nl/fomo3d-release/
exitscam.me/cptziyi
exitscam.me/115
exitscam.me/pepe
proofofweakhands.ga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

exitscam.me/ninja

Attached: gif4.gif (350x300, 1.16M)

Oh look, a Green ID. Good omens guys, good omens.

If you do buy a key in the game early you will buy them cheaper. And you get a share of the subsequent buy ins. Or you can buy a link to the game in which you get 10% of everything people who clicked wins as well, including dividends. So really, it's a win-win situation.

If you're not stupid and give in to FOMO that is.

Attached: 1517390269605.jpg (1024x536, 80K)

13 Minutes, GET IN NOW OR STAY POOR

Attached: 1516802937232 (1).png (600x600, 268K)

I will also send you good vibrations to make your life less miserable as you'll have control over your environment.

Chaos magic much like that fucking chainlink sigil, which was one of the funniest things I've ever seen here on Jow Forums. Thanks for that whoever invented it.

Attached: that's chaos magic yo.jpg (346x425, 23K)

Attached: finalproject.mov.jpg (800x1280, 643K)

Join the Fomo Side

powh3d.nl/fomo3d-release/

exitscam.me/cptziyi

Forgot the hook image to atract your eyessss. You hungry fuckers.

Attached: hot dude.jpg (324x454, 19K)

That's fake and dishonest, c'mon.

>exitscam.me/blobby

Attached: fpLR5mkRr5-12.png (300x250, 20K)

I can finally live my dream, thank you TEAM JUST

Attached: 1518490733623.jpg (4000x3000, 3.3M)

Remember Chaos magic makes everything better. Better still if it's for something outside the loop (market) like this.

It's pretty disruptive really. Not dependant on the uncertainty of the market. Also you have literally one minute for it to start

Oh well, It started.

>Inventor got stuck with a pending eth transaction and we couldn't activate it, at 0, we'll re-launch a quick +5 minutes timer and give you guys another shot in
Awwww shit!!!!!!

Also a guy is ranting his 232 ether has gone missing because he sent it directly to the smart contract. Obviously they will be invested because it's a smart contract but still. 232 eth from one guy is pretty crazy.

Attached: images (1).jpg (443x332, 12K)

Game started....
I'm sad people here are not going to make it from a ridiculous idea as this one.

Really you Just had to read about it.

Attached: SadKeanu.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Man, when you have the chance to get into something legit from the beggining and you don't do it...

You just know you're not cut out tô make it. Since the risk os minimal and it's so damn cheap. And it's NOT A FUCKING COIN, HOLY SHIT. IT'S A MONEY MAKING MACHINE SO CLEAR THAT IF YOU SAW IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!!!
...well I guess it makes sense it is top good to be true. And people will be careful with their money even if it's like... Cents... I GUESS.

Attached: chaos magic again yo.jpg (384x384, 13K)

exitscam.me/115

Attached: 1.png (1089x553, 27K)

exitscam.me/pepe

/our/ game lets go

Team Snek for life, any other team is the low IQ mong play

So wait. lemme get this straight.

Is this just like a game of musical chairs? Where the last person to buy a key when the timer runs out get the pot - but every time a key is bought, the timer resets 90 sec?

Won't this pretty much go on forever? Someone is going to be watching vigilantly if that timer ever gets down to less than an hour or so.

kill yourself pajeet
imagine being so fucking bad at crupto you need to shill blatant Ponzis. so pathetic

proofofweakhands.ga/
play a long game, put it into powh for divs

>232
232?