What do you think of my country Israel lads?

Attached: GettyImages-610983138-780x520.jpg (780x520, 99K)

More of a country than Palestine at least

It's beautiful
It's lacking artworks, get more art

No such country.

Apartheid state (which is okay only because its Israel lol) that was built out of American aid and Holocaust reparations, with american and EU military fighting their wars for them while they slaughter palestinians. Basically they never earned their first world status and is cancer in the world stage

>inb4 anti semite when I never mentioned the jews once

I think it's a really nice place and you should tell all of your people to move there and never leave. :)

this!!!

Golan Heights, west bank, gaza strip, and the Sinai peninsula are all rightful Israeli clay

Attached: Flickr_-_Government_Press_Office_(GPO)_-_Avraham_Stern_(Yair)-2.jpg (250x357, 18K)

51st State

Don't forget to trim the unibrow and lift weights

it's the other way around

Most important country in the world.

cringe

For Japanese, Israel is good for visiting.
hygienic water and food, good hotels, kindly and friendly people, many historical heritage.
But the Japanese who don't know about relationships of Israelis and Arabs very much, I think those Japanese should not go there.
Also I heard that terror attacks happened in part of Israel on a Japanese TV program.
If Japanese who are unguarded and uncautious go there, at the worst case, the incident resulting in injury may happen.

I hate it

Attached: 1550259417686.png (713x654, 694K)

kys finkyke

It is an interesting country created by interesting people. The Jews could have chosen a lot of places to create their state, in all of them they would have more territory and fewer problems than in Israel, but they chose the epic and the myth, against pragmatism.

Israel can be swapped out with a lot of other nations now that I think of it
Russia
Japan
Germany
Poland
Etc

The future Uniting Nations (UN)

Also the US
>911

Israel would have been as safe as Japan if not for the muslims.

We're fighting our own wars, chink, which is more that can be said about your tranny-infested country

Attached: muds_BTFO.jpg (2317x1543, 1.18M)

When Germany play victim?

t.discount sweden

I think you don't want to know

It were the brits who fucked up the middle east after WW1 though

bootleg persia

It's a decent country. Lebanon, Israel and Jordan are the only functioning countries in the ME

It belongs to Catholics

LOSER TURKEY FUCK YOU

We fight our own wars too faggot, the only difference is we werent backed by holocaust money, billions in US money, we actually fought them head on, and dont make the US and EU fight our wars for us like you untrustworthy fags

"Turks" are Islamified Anatolians
Finns are Mongolrussian Swedes
FACT

I love Israelis and the Jewish peoples. To anyone criticizing Israel why do you people pick on literally the only Jewish state in the world? You couldn't find any worse states in a land full of monarchies and dictatorships the only democracy is really the worst one you could find? No, it's just antisemitism.

What the fuck is an "Israel"?

Attached: 1529579906823.png (612x491, 98K)

Illegitimate state

>Israel would have been as safe as Japan if not for the muslims.
Probably you are right desu.
But according to the TV program that I watched, the population of about 40% in Israel is Arabs and it seems to be impossible for Israel to become a no Muslim country.

>Country called "Is rael"
>Actually is faek

????

Nordic success.

Attached: MPP-Nord1.jpg (170x220, 8K)

Why did you specifically choose those countries over others? like what's the criteria?

Attached: shutterstock-387557167.jpg (1000x667, 1.1M)

based german humor

I was about to go to a disco called the block but I had stuff to do and couldn't go. My cousin told me that it was cool but it was almost impossible to find drugs

did you even look at his picture you retard?

More bro tier(except Israel). Saudi and Emirates seems evil

the whole us backed Saudi-Emirati-Israeli alliance is evil

Attached: yj6ToYe.png (1436x1426, 257K)

Those 'wars' were backed by the West faggot without them the Arabs would have fucked all the Israeli women by now

citations needed because no one backed israel

The problem with those arab armies back then is the same problem with the Saudi army. Those armies were created by arab nationalists who were dictators that shaped the military with priority of protecting their parties/elites within their own government.
That is why Iranian backed militias that are independent of arab governments are much more effective than arab armies.

Attached: 1550333570603.jpg (3112x2188, 1.26M)

Finding weed isn't hard, but finding harder drugs is. Border security is taken very seriously.

It's more like 20%

why are arabs so bad at war?

Arabs are monkeys

Attached: UoN523g.jpg (680x856, 105K)

Post ww2
Same thing with Japan
"Oh no we dont actually belive in Nazism we just went with the flow"

Yeah that's pretty much what they told me. They found someone that had hard drugs but only the next day. But the party was over

Attached: 1550859782916.jpg (2048x1365, 673K)

I wish I could visit but my jewish friend said getting a visa to go there is very unlikely unless you are a jew using your birthright visit for the first time.

Pretty cool, Israelis are nice people, sorry about the trade embargo

I see visit Israel commercials on tv all the time, so i somewhat doubt it.

It's ez evangelicals come here all the time

The embassy here exploded very nicely

That is surprising

I think they have some sort of agreement or sponsorship from their churches because I do hear a lot about them going but it's always evangelicals. However I'm catholic though and I don't want to do a church tour since I dont' go to church and then I can't go visit whatever I want when I want.

Attached: 1512185440974.png (351x395, 43K)

Seems comfy mediterian country to live just to many terrorist action there

Dubai is a theme park and the other emirates are a corrupt mess. Maybe my opinion will change within 10 years though.

>anyone
h-
>jews
OH GAWD REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST? SO MANY DIED REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION

Just want a nice Jewish lass tbqh

shithole pretend to be first world

To be honest I've literally never met someone that brang up the holocaust in random conversation

Im coming to visit and sleep with as many girls as possible

you guys export delicious dates whose flavor i cant get from any other brand

Are you retarded?

It shouldn't exist and thankfully won't for all that much longer.

I wish to see it nuked one day.

Are you denying that fact?
We did the same shit after the civil war, couldnt vote unless you stated that you did not fight for the CSA or supported them

We constantly are reminded and remind ourselves of our guilt and responsibility even now, generations later

Do you think Germany paid adequately for her crimes?
Are *you* retarded?

>Do you think Germany paid adequately for her crimes?

Well, I know they did indeed pay literally billions of Marks to the Kikes as reparations for the war.

Not sure about what they did to countries like Poland and yours as reparation, but that's that.

>Not sure about what they did to countries like Poland
rtake a look at a map of germany 1933

Where?

We lost a third of our territory and our modern state is formed according to the conditions of the victorious powers, with US troops still on our soil to this day. So yes.

Kek

>rtake a look at a map of germany 1933
That's nothing.
Historically, when countries lose such a huge and bloody war that they instigated, they stop existing. They get divided among the victors, and *maybe* after a century or 2 of hard work and a bloody rebellion, they might get their independence and sovereignty again.
Nothing like that happened to germany. It literally went from having the USSR flag in Reichstag, to being an independent country in a decade. That's unheard of.

After the war, Stalin was the new boogeyman. So Germany got a pardon and tons of debt cancellation, as well as financial aid, so it can be a buffer zone for Europe, or a counterbalance at least, against the Soviets.
Same thing happened to Japan of course.
Or even more pronouncedly, in South Korea. That turned from impoverished villagers on the brink of collapse, into a "modern state", courtesy of american funds, to showcase how much better the western society is compared to ebil gommunism XD:DD

Gods Chosen people.

Attached: telaviv.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

Attached: tel-aviv-pride-2017-28.jpg (1133x1134, 224K)

Try going during easter. I doubt you'd be denied as the want pilgrimage money

not a fan

you should all make your aliyah in the jewish autonomous oblast in russia where you belong instead of using americans and the british to help fight "your" wars in judea and samaria :-)

not only that, but if you're secular you're even worse, you made aliyah to create the homosexual capital of the world, congrats, i bet that's what your messiah would have wanted.

Shouldn't exist but I'm sure the people are nice

Hott
Please post more, JIDF-sama.

I wouldnt hate it if you guys would stop stabbing us in the fucking back and actually act like our allies for once

I dont hate all Jews but I hate your government so goddamn much

Based and redpilled

A country with good potential. It will likely be destroyed by selfish and corrupt pursuits, such as taking over the American government.

Israeli are based; they kill all whitey. kill all arabs and don't give a fuck

kys

This

You have your own answer them.
The reason they didn't "pay" or "atone" for their crimes was because of what you said - it was in the interest of the Superpower(s) (western) of the time. (I don't know if the UK was still considered a Super Power at the end of WW2)

i think most of your government is absolute cancer, but most of the average people in your country are pretty chill. the haredim are horrible people though and they have a real chance of turning your country into a shithole.

what is your opinion concerning the haredim?

i burn ur cunt's flag with china, usa, russia and turkey ones

Attached: B29AB9D3-9E06-4EB4-B52B-CD0B5301736F.jpg (560x363, 31K)

Needs to be wiped off the map.

haredim are the only religious jews that are redpilled on the israeli question

haredim are as bad as fucking wasabi hyper muslims

They run the world and that's pretty alpha I guess but they're also jews and that's pretty fucking lame.