Do cashiers get to sit down in you're cunt?

Do cashiers get to sit down in you're cunt?

Attached: 5a7dd628d456a.image.jpg (1185x816, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, of course

yes, usually they have stools. Some don't use them all the time though.

Is there a country where they're prohibited from sitting? That sounds retarded and cruel.

No. It’s not like they spend their whole work day there, so it wouldn’t make sense. They constantly move around.

Yes.
The basic rule of workplace ergonomy is: if you can perform a job while sitting, you should.

My first job was cashiering, we stood all day. They gave us rubber mats that were a bit easier on the muscles than standing on the linoleum, but that was only when checking people out. If there were no customers we were supposed to stand in the aisles hunting down customers to hurry them through the checkout lines.

>Is there a country where they're prohibited from sitting?

It was acceptable if they had a medical issue but otherwise they were expected to stand. There were all kinds of autistic rules about not looking at your phone or acting bored, because our corporate masters expected us to look like eager wagies ready to please customers at all times.

>Is there a country where they're prohibited from sitting? That sounds retarded and cruel.
Take a guess

Attached: 1519202880729.jpg (480x563, 35K)

Do you really have to ask?

>pic
ad dajjal?

they get to beat up people

Attached: 1444444444.webm (360x550, 2.9M)

Yes why they should stand? I don't understand

Because our cashiers aren't expected to merely check people out, they're supposed to wave down people who can't figure out which check stands are open and also ask customers if they can't find something they're looking for. Most stores also make their cashiers try to rope customers into signing up for rewards programs or credit cards.

>niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8

Cashiering is a horrible job. No one is nice to you.

cashiers in Aldi are allowed to sit down. Then again, Aldi is a euro company.

Only at Aldi. I think all other stores they stand but I've only really went to Walmart or Target.

>our corporate masters expected us to look like eager wagies ready to please customers at all times.
This is probably the most humiliating part of the job desu

As you can see here, in America it is the customer who sits and the cashier who stands.

Attached: crazy-walmart5.jpg (660x880, 186K)

Buddy you don't know the half of it
youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4

Onlt seen this at Aldi, they are also the fastest

I worked at a supermarket for a couple months. You are expected to stand (on a rubber mat) all the time when serving customers. It's not hard at all unless you're a fatass or old, especially considering we got breaks every two hours. But the whole 'enthusiastic employee' charade they make you do is retarded

I'm not fat at all and it hurt my feet to be standing and walking around on their floors all day. Even bought some shoes with squishy soles and it only helped a bit.

Attached: brendan.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

That first isle in aldi is a boobytrap. By the time i enter the bigger part of the store i already have a full cart of snacks

You're expected to be loyal to your company like you would be loyal to a country or an army, sacrificing yourself for the team is absolutely considered the norm here. To even get hired in the first place, you have to go through an interview where you're asked questions like:

>What makes you think this is the job for you?

You aren't allowed to say that you think you'd be good at it, or that you just want money to pay the rent while you watch anime and shitpost on Jow Forums. You're supposed to say it's your dream job, no matter how shitty it is.

>What would you bring to our company?

They expect you to sell yourself as the perfect slave when they ask this. Again, you can't just say that you'd be on time and do your job correctly, you have to tell the interviewer that you would cut off your own balls if it would increase their profit margin. If you don't fake enthusiasm for wage slavery, you will not be hired.

>Here at Company, we believe blah blah blah. How would you prove that you embody our corporate values?
>Tell me about a time you were dissatisfied with a previous job. What made you unhappy, and how can you guarantee that you won't be unhappy with this job and that you'll be our slave for life?
>Where do you see yourself in five years? Hint hint, if you don't see yourself still working for us, we don't want you.

etc., etc.

>There were all kinds of autistic rules about not looking at your phone or acting bored, because our corporate masters expected us to look like eager wagies ready to please customers at all times.
Are Americans aware that this is true of no other country? Do you personally get upset when you're off your shift and you go in a store and see wagies on their phone, leaning up against something?

>You're supposed to say it's your dream job, no matter how shitty it is.
Same here with blue-collar jobs

The loyalty thing is really toned down though. I rag on and ironise over our products all the time right to Toilberg's face and we're a business of only 12 people (supposed "best in the world" in the electronics we manufacture).

Fatass

Jesus christ you guys obsess over the smallest details in america. Yes we know we are a wierd country
Btw it's not a federal law or something just compamy laws. European aldi and lidl don't require it. It's just a mentality of american companies

Not him but after you get hired you can bitch and don't have to pretend to be loyal but during the interview they want you to act like it's your life goal to work as a cashier at their shitty store.

Im a tall lanklet but i cant resist junk food. I cant gain weight so i dont feel bad about t but its still unhealthy i just cant stop eating chips and cookies

my first thought was that i don't want americans to have aldi(or lidl for that matter, netto sucks so that would be ok)

i felt they didnt deserve it.

>oh no I've taken a job that requires the management of multiple machines that process purchased items on a counter, I have to stand near them at all times during my shift!! :(

this kind of complaining is probably a good reason you'll all be replaced with sophisticated AI in the near future

>can't stand for too long becaue foot problem
>makes my feet feel like I'm walking in broken glass after 8 hours on a single day
>can't find a job where I can sit

Attached: 1300175385701.jpg (720x405, 44K)

Kek

it's known as the land of the free

Yes, they always sit. If they are standing it's usually because they are closing that register for the moment.

>tfw just made $450 after a 9 hour shift at shekelsons supermarket
>sat down the whole time

Good wagie

>more than $45/hour as a cashier or anything less than an executive
larping teens are the worst.

And you can't do that while sitting?

lol what? cashiers make like 120$ a day here

Yes, is their right by law

Lazy