Muh White genocide

>Muh White genocide
>If all WHITE MIGRANTS and their descendants went back to Europe, those countries would be literally 99.9% White again.

White privilege is truly a cancer to the brain

Attached: the-map-of-white-people[1].png (1427x628, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oSLeDfu82Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This map makes no sense for Latin America

Argentina is whiter than the US

>hurr durr only anglosaxons are white
off yourself mountain jew

the only way to prevent WHITE GENOCIDE is to force whites to mass migrate out of europe

Where do the Euromutts go?
Africa was big enough to create Liberia for -African-amerimutts, but Europe has no place for the many Euromutts of the Americas.

Attached: dilbert-ranch-or-cool-ranch.png (556x547, 378K)

the person who did this map never went to any northwestern argentinian city in jujuy or catamarca... there are only indians and mestizos there

On the contrary dumbass, am i supposed to accept that the complete extension of the Argentinean territory is white while whites are absolutely nonexistent in all other south american countries? If we accept Argentineans as white then all other latinamerican would be at least 30% white, most Argentineans whites are castizos and most other countries have them as well, also dividing latin american countries by regions is dumb as well because they live in very big cities that concentrate 50% of the population, while the rest of the country is literally empty of with rural communities

Also this

No, it's not, but it sure is a lot less brown and there's no blacks there.

Not even Europeans on this board know who's white or who's not among Europeans.

>there
implying the rest of the country is any different

the only true white argentinians are living in the great cities like buenos aires, la plata, mar del plata, rosario and santa fe... prove me wrong

this one is more detailed

Attached: 1024px-European_Ancestry_Large.svg.png (1024x655, 198K)

agreed, here is a better one

Attached: 1550673059654.png (3328x3040, 1.87M)

yeah but the continent would be as dense as china so no thanks

I am pretty sure you're not a Swiss but a sudaca on proxy. You seem to care a lot about Latin America and this is not your first post about this same subject.

>armenia and georgia
>the first christian nations in the world
>europeaness disputed

For real now, how white is Argentina? and don't meme me, it keeps changing between 30% to 80% or something

that map was made by a chilean from lat. it's not accurate either.

This map looks more accurate.

they are but even in the whitest places you at least 2-3 brown individuals for every white.

Christianity does not equal being 'European'.

Attached: admixture-analysis-autosomal-SNP-7-eurasia-africa.png (1920x753, 413K)

Genetically? The average argie is like 65% to 75% depending on the study
By self identification? 87% of argies consider themselves white
According Jow Forums various whiteness standards? Indeed from 30 to 80%

pure white? probably 30%. but mixed people there are on average 70-80% european. Pic related is a guide for latin america admixture

Attached: 1546472669009.png (1684x874, 117K)

Well that depends on your definition of "white". If white means no native admixture then the percentage of whites in Argentina is very low

argnetina is hwite

anglo white? 20%
med white? 50%

>this deluded swiss faggot who thinks he knows anything about latin america
Argentina isn't 90% white like the map says, but along with Uruguay and Brazil those are the only places were you can find white people in SA. There is a very small number (under 5%) of white colombians and venezuelans and that's it.
The other nations are either amerindian, mestizos or mestizo-african.

If you want to be generous, than 40%, if you want to be strict, than probably 15%. In America, using the strictest estimates, it is 62% white, 56% if you add Puerto Rico, American Samoa, an the highest possible estimate of illegals in this country.

you will find guys like him in every street

Attached: Salvini-in-partenza.jpg (650x412, 54K)

Not true, see this

Iberia, Italy, Balkans and Finland should not be considered white

Attached: 1550876537534.jpg (1382x1080, 399K)

so they're like mostly white people with distant amerindian ancestry?
i guess because of recent european migration?

I unironically don't think white privilege exists in USA or CANADA (not sure about australia). It definitely exists in Latin America though.

Not really, I've been to Argentina, they're more like having one Amerindian grandparent plus one grandparent from Europe and the other two have distant Amerindian ancestors.

this is true

Yeah kinda, in general latin Americans are generally more white than either amerindian or black combined, the 23andme study said they are 62% European on average

Brazil has literally several Italian towns and German towns where people tend to be bilingual, those I believe are really white and then we have "whites" from other cities where most people are mixed, I'm not sure if those "whites" aren't mixed, even though some could pass as Southern Europeans despite being mixed. Realistically speaking, I think that Brazil is 10% white or 25% white if you add those who are slightly mixed but could pass as Europeans.

Attached: gramado - brasil.jpg (1280x575, 169K)

I'm not sure about this. I see literally everyday beggars with light eyes and "white" people living in poor neighborhoods or doing shit obs like moping streets or cleaning toilets. I'm sure this phenomenon happens in Brasil as well.Also, it is not uncommon to see upper class mestizos or quadroons

Brazilian soap operas always portray blacks as servants or house maids to white upper middle class or wealthy white brazilians. It's not uncommon to see that dynamic play out in real life either

Bolsonaro looks more white than Salvini and he's mostly ethnic Italian. His grandfather was literally a nazi German soldier. He's 100% European.

Attached: bolsonaro-7.jpg (1193x800, 139K)

this is what whites think in this country

Attached: 818x460_190222170815_41594.jpg (818x460, 60K)

Cope. Do you live in Rio by any chance?

>white privilege

Kill yourself, liberal faggot.

Those alemães working in farms are privileged? I mean, they actually are, but not the kind of privilege you're thinking of.

youtu.be/oSLeDfu82Do

Ethiopia was the first christian nations in the world.

No, I live in Porto Alegre. I'm not a fool to believe that every light-skinned I come across is 100% European with no non-euro blood whatsoever and I say we're 25% at the best I'm including the whole country. Those numbers would be higher if only the south was included.

that proves me right, tho. maybe I underestimated the number of white colombians and venezuelans, but I was right.
also
>cuba
there's no way 80% of them are white.

>he's 100% european
he has one great-grandfather who's brazilian of unknown ancestry. he could have a feet in the kitchen or in the woods.

Attached: brazilgeneticmakeup.png (727x839, 38K)