6 year old boy borned without brains - it was not an issue!

seiska.fi/Oho/Ilman-aivoja-syntynyt-poika-selatti-todennakoisyydet-6-vuotias-on-melkein-kuin-kuka-tahansa

THIS 6 YEAR OLD BRITISH BOY was born without a brain. He has rudimentary 2% of the brain mass normally contained within a skull. The 2% that is there, is functioning quite well.
His brain stem is of normal size but other parts of the brain are severely miniaturized.

The condition is not the same as "brainless mutation" in humans where there truly is 0% of the brain left.

Now you should also remember that 2% of human brain mass is roughly the same as ravens brain size which is 15 grams. And ravens are on their best just about as clever as 7 year old humans which makes them most intelligent non human animal.

Doctors claimed at first that Noah will never speak, eat, hear, or see or think properly with his raven brain sized thinking organ.

But he is able to do all of this. There has been some limitations: he cannot walk, his brains dont seem sophisticated enough to control movement of several limbs at once. His so called "lizard brain" is lower than normal size, it has all the necessary functions but performs badly. If it didnt work at all, the boy wouldnt be able to even breathe.

But all in all he has fair amount of intelligence considering the severity of his situation.

Attached: no-brainer.jpg (767x433, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPZ9Yc7U0Pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1550902294217.png (474x711, 90K)

that's just called being british

i bet he posts on /brit/

>born w/o brain
But isn't that pretty average in America?

WOKE

Attached: 1550961823502.jpg (400x592, 94K)

Attached: 1534813502760.png (817x443, 34K)

Reportedly an MRI of the child at two time points after birth.

Attached: IMG_8835.jpg (480x252, 19K)

He took the red pill.

Imagine being this boy and getting a brain tumor.

Holy shit he can talk. He only speaks in 1 word sentences though
> Yup
> Him?
> Yeah

I don't know if he understands his anything or he just says "yep" occasionally

youtu.be/JPZ9Yc7U0Pc

not so different with average Jow Forums posters that only reply with "BASED"

>BRITISH BOY was born without a brain

Many such cases

But he can understand speech and respond to it accordingly. He just seem nervous.

Uhhhhh no, we reply with "based and red pilled"

How do you know he understands speech? It's possible he only says "yup" when his parents look at him, which is what we see in the video

How is it that someone can survive with so much of their brain missing, and yet a relatively small wound created by a gunshot to the head is almost invariably fatal?

Probably because of the bleeding in the brain after gunshot? And it is difficult to repair this damage before it gets lethal?

why do people without arms and legs exist, but uhhhhh if you traumatically cut off someone's arms and legs at once, they'll die

Dude you might be right.

critical periods and neoplasticity are very important towards developing brain function

Gunshot wounds aren't a small clean hole through the body.

Attached: 5694e162dd08959a768b466b-750-372.jpg (750x372, 31K)

found the OP's boy

Attached: 1526612822319.jpg (645x729, 135K)

He eventually grew 80% of a brain.

So... he’s an average Brit?

cringe

t. Nigel Farthington of Stratford-upon-averyshire

More like
Richard Hamilton-MacDuff

yup

>tfw he's a literal brainlet

his is hair. It's not a bad style but wow is it off centre.

this

UNDERRATED HOLY SHIT but cruel

Attached: KEKEKEKEKEK.jpg (720x720, 40K)

based

Bump for the tiny brained british

>2% of his brain
Is he the soyjak spammer?

Attached: alex-jones-660x375.jpg (660x375, 25K)

Because of how it develops. When your normal sized brain gets shot all the pathways that control vital functions get destroyed, but in his mini brain all those pathways are just already smaller.

dont fucking make fun of others misfortune
the karma is counting silently

kek

Attached: 1551017471907.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>grown 80% of his brain
Smarter than most people here now

based

>Talking about the abortion option when the kid is present

Can someone who is not a retard or an autist explain
How he is alive and functional ?

His brainstem, the bit below the actual brain, contains most of the functions vital to just staying alive and the tiny bit of actual brain he has contains just enough stuff for him not to braindead and catatonic.

>already fat at 6 years old
just disgusting

Attached: 1526676925164.jpg (484x432, 49K)

>you only need 2% of a brain to be a functional british citizen

Attached: 544.png (825x712, 40K)

I mean, it's not like he can exercise.

that kid is always looking in one direction, he never deviates

He has 80% of the brain now so stfu

>all the joy of a parrot, none of the hassle of a demanding kid

PLAY A RECORD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

And a big problem that will cost money and time when older unless they monetize his problem.

Brain plasticity never stops amazing me I swear

everything about brain simply works like a fucking magic

it's not magic!! it's just god's plan!!!!!

HIS BRAIN SMALL LIKE NORMAL ENGLISH PERSON (NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NO BRAIN KID AND NORMAL ENGLAND KID)) HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY

Yeah das' rite! Just ask me mate Baz over de', he only got 1/3 of a brain!

Oof
Looks like a nerve was hit boys.

>borned

>NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NO BRAIN KID AND NORMAL ENGLAND KID
It's funny because it's true haha

Attached: 1483089143876.png (263x303, 224K)

a future brexit voter

He should have been aborted

this is why we need eugenics

they asked him what joe swash's name was and he said joe

based

>borned
I see OP suffered from a similar condition

>Future

You mean Bre-entry, right?

Depends on what parts of the brain are damaged. It is possible, though unlikely to take a gunshot through the head and live

Pic is Phineas Gage, he took a railroad spike through the head by accident. He survived, but had big personality changes

Attached: Gage-Dangerous-Brain.jpg (2170x1350, 443K)

Attached: giphy.gif (435x246, 2.67M)

I'M BRIT TISH FFHFFHRHRHTHTHTHRHRHFFHTTTFFFTTT

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

I wonder if 2% of our brains make up a seven year old boy/raven, then how much will 100% make?
[insert Lucy meme]

A 350 year old boy/raven.

I can picture him sweating nervously as someone asks him how his day has been, him replying with "Yeah" and the other person continuing to speak while he's being tortured further.

t. homosexual

Think of the brain as a 4 digit code. It's just 4 numbers, yet it has 10 000 possible outcomes.

Yeah it went through his pre-frontal cortex, completely destroying his ability to plan things and think rationally. By the way that pole was over 4 feet long but was travelling so fast that its entire length flew through his head and landed 100 yards away.

I know right?
Fucking weird...

It's not even proportionally any larger than any other great ape's brain, it just forms better and more dense connections.

How adorable he learnt to write.

more like a neuron, just hit 50% of his brain

Attached: dab.png (206x245, 7K)

That's not how brains work friend.

>2%

He's already twice as smart as the average bong

That's almost a proper sentence!

Attached: SDYQYn4.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

B&R

Attached: 1642a743.png (441x302, 27K)

The reason you die when you are shot is because you bleed out (not counting if you are shot in the lung and brain, obviousy).

If the neural connections inside a brain could be remapped, anyone's IQ could be at least 30-50 points higher(well, maybe not this kids)
the thing is, intelligence doesn't actually confer an advantage. Brain power allocated to subconscious and motor functions keep you alive.

>literal brainlet
>british
well imahjun mAh shok!

But he was talking about if you were shot in the brain

Same reason a smartphone can run with hardware that could fit in your palm while reducing a laptop's hardware to the same dimensions destroys it.

How is this a news? It happens all over the USA

It's news because jonny foreigners obsessively watch British TV and read British newspapers

You have all those stupid newspapers though. A lot of that stuff would never be printed here. So you're the ones reading it

Well there are concussive forces. Watch when a bullet travels through ballistic gel on youtube. Also the brain needs a lot of blod, any bullet passing through the brain will cause a lot of bleeding fast.

as your brain develops, neurons continuously connect to each other and eventually depend on each other to emit the appropriate response. After development, breaks in connections can have serious impacts that will propagate