Racial Attractiveness Ranking

I'm currently constructing a list of how I think women of various races and subraces should be ranked in terms of physical attractiveness. I'm not finished with it yet but this is what I have so far.

To save time, I lumped certain ethnic groups/populations that are genetically similar with one another (their DNA are usually clustered on DNA tests).

I put full-blooded NE Asians over Hapas because they're more consistant when it comes to their looks. Hapas can look really weird sometimes. Also, a lot of the attractive Castizas are basically slightly diluted white women, hence their high-placement.

Only mutts that have historical significance and have a sizable global population (like Pardas) will be counted, so no rare stupid shit like "Blasians".

I'm not in any way promoting miscegenation, I just find this really interesting.

How would Jow Forums rank the various races of the world in terms of average beauty?

Attached: racial ranking1.png (800x1600, 2.29M)

For the European part, I tried to represent some of the different Indo-European groups in Europe, such as the Slavs, Germanics, Celto-Iberian, and an American white mutt.

Mestizas>the rest

Attached: images (1).jpg (452x678, 22K)

2D a cute, CUTE!
3D a pig disguisting

Attached: 1550636548246.jpg (2048x1846, 429K)

That's a Mestiza that was was lucky enough to inherit some European features. A lot of them here have fat or big noses.

but that girl has a big fat nose

>Just amerimutt things
Do you have nothing else to worry about, race freak

The phenotype and unique characteristics of different ethnic groups and races is interesting to me, yes. Look at the bright side, any of them could be considered German nowadays :).

>not even on the list
this put us on the same spot with sub-saharan african isn't it

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (640x626, 97K)

i would destroy Yovanna in every imaginable way so Pardas, closely followed by levantines and castizas for me

Na, don't worry. South East Asian girls can be quite qt.

I like your thinking. Pardas can be amazing but for every gorgeous one there are like 2 hideous ghetto ones. Pardas are definitely better than some of the other castas.

Cringe

Mestiza, I...

Attached: images (10).jpg (479x640, 26K)

How have you splintered the massive populations like East Asians and South Asians?

real agreed upon ranking

Attached: 1539515861222.jpg (934x4597, 666K)

nobody besides STEM virgins think asians are attractive

With South Asians, I will split them into Indo-Aryan and Dravidian b/c they're really different in terms of appearance. South-East Asians will be on the list too, like Filipina, Indonesian, and Cambodian. They're similar to eachother.

Central Asians are like the Hispanics of the East. Asian and white with maybe some Middle Eastern blood too.

How will you categorize the South Asian mongoloids though, e.g. Bhutan, NE India, Nepal, parts of Bangladesh and Pakistan (maybe)? They are too huge a number to be ignored. Are you just gonna group them into SEA/EA?

this except replace "asian" with "mongoloid"******

>let me tell you about your country