Being an Italian male is a cheat code through life. You can get any woman you desire

Being an Italian male is a cheat code through life. You can get any woman you desire.

Attached: Italy.png (250x167, 397)

how is being a 40-year NEET who lives with their parents desirable?

I believe you 100%

Attached: The-Sopranos-Michael-Ierioli-Steven-Van-Zandt-James-Gandolfini.jpg (1800x1200, 476K)

Will you ever stop with your autistic 35% Italian mutt posting?

Why are italians so close to their mamas? It’s true that it’s common for them to live with her until their lates 20s?

my Italian friend raped his mother

I sense a trembling anger

That's true for everyone

Attached: 6ZFTC0V.png (1200x1200, 459K)

but can you get Italian women?

Ahahahahahahah
What the fuck, OP, what do you think italian men are, some sort of demigods?

Post cinghiali

>AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH

Attached: 1550750377632.jpg (531x531, 22K)

Im 21 and live with my parents.

it's true. Any italian with a decent haircut, black rim glasses, and a scarf can get a woman.

Being an American male is a cheat code through life. You can get any woman you desire.

lol

Man, you are clearly not well in the head

being a russian male is a cheat code through life. You can get the hottest russian instagrammers since you speak their language.

I had a goblina gf with big milkies once. She was attractive but stupid as fuck and hell bent on political correctness. In the end we broke up cuz she hated knowing that I posted on Jow Forums to sperg out about normalfags like her. I was this close to fucking her but at least she made me realize 90% of girls are spoiled bitches who want everything at the tips of their fingers without giving anything in return. Only an absolute retard can hook up with these "girls". Protip: I look totally like an incel and I've been called so.

Attached: IMG_20190211_164158.jpg (640x766, 121K)

>Go to a hotel in barcelona with the college trip
>Girls from our class talk to us because their room was under us
>One italian chad under them comes
>later 20 italians are walking around the same floor as the girls, because they where looking for tgem
>Talk to the italians, they take pictures and otgers
>I tell the girls not to come close
>Suddenly every italian take their shirt off
>I walked into a room full of italian chads who where expecting teenage girls
They also looked worse than turks in our country

Attached: 1508324768857.png (469x452, 277K)

Oh and i forgot that they told us they wanted to fuck one of the girls who was 15

I'm a 23 years old virgin and I live with my mamma

how do I turn cheat codes on

baste

yes, even their thirties

shit, my uncle is almost 50 and married and he still brings his laundry to his mom to wash it
it's just family values bro

Attached: Berusconi-portada.jpg (1400x788, 71K)