What's a small business you can run where you're nearly guaranteed to make conservative gains if you have the startup...

What's a small business you can run where you're nearly guaranteed to make conservative gains if you have the startup cash?

Attached: 1499355306183.gif (292x384, 3.07M)

owning a mcdonald's franchise?

What's the general profit of restaurant franchising?

open a pawn shop, they are even recession proof.

you can work there with the old man and your son, large hoss

chic fil a

whose your squidfu

Attached: 01532d39f2f693f98eeef8387fe2ab59.png (650x464, 465K)

automated carwash

GAS STATIONS.they rack in like 60k-100k a month depending on where you're located.

I pickup people's dogshit from their yard. They don't pay me but I've got someone threatening to. Pretty soon I'll be able to afford a pair of gloves so I dont have to use my bare hand.

but what do you do with the shit?

Bitcoin Cash mining.

Lemonade stand

Pocket it usually but sometimes I'll put a piece or 2 up my own anus. Then when I actually have to shit it's super big and stinky and glorious.

seo internet marketing as a affiliate in the premature ejaculation market

you guys really are the new linklets

I know you want to believe Crypto hasn't peaked but it's now worth less than it was before the boom.

Actually, bcash's lowest was $208 in August 2017.

Yeah, but you gotta not be a pussy. Can get very confrontational when "negotiating". OP probably wouldn't make it.

usually fucking shit, but there was an user here last year talking about a hooters he cucked at that he thought made money

Ever looked at the requirements for becoming a franchisee? Need to be an active (as in volunteering, etc) member in your church just as one part of it.

girl I dated in high school had parents that franchised a mcdonalds, they made more than half a million profit each year afaik

I love that place. And they always have the cutest little young girls working there. I just want to take them all home every time I go.

Attached: bix.png (486x1124, 918K)

Laughed my ass off

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 23K)

harvesting salmon eggs

>franchised a mcdonalds
How long ago? I remember reading about it back in about 2002 and it said you can't franchise one, you have to commit to at least three locations.