WARNING SELL NOW OR YOU LOSE EVERYTHING

ATTENTION Jow Forums Jow Forums: there's a HUGE DUMP planned and it's just around the corner. We're talking a $750 to $1100 drop which will complete VERY quickly once it begins. Tether THE FUCK up or go into fiat right at this fucking moment senpai! Later today or tomorrow it may seriously be too late. Not fucking joking guys, and don't be fooled by minor upward movements over the course of the next few hours - IN FACT that's to be expected before the dump begins! If you're thinking of buying in now, hold out and wait a few days and you'll get significantly cheaper bitcorn. Or if you must buy then at least be VERY careful and attentive. Buying now is basically like buying on the 7th of June.

You've been warned now, so this is off my conscience now. Take care everyone.

Attached: 1503832567508.jpg (250x250, 5K)

-Obvious Short is obvious
-Gook must have put some serious money behind it
-Nah man go fuck yourself and your family ain't nobody stopping this goddamn bull

Attached: imposibru.jpg (1008x568, 78K)

>OP is clenching his buttcheeks hoping he isnt gonna get liquidated on his short position

awww poor baby failed his short

Attached: 03180e9d963611815029ae816d2d352f.png (510x445, 394K)

Ok lets see.

Option 1
>random user provides zero evidence for idea that price is about to drop short term
>price fluctuations and market manipulation are common and it may very well go down or up now or tomorrow or whenever
>sell now and potentially mitigate losses if random user is correct, but potentially cause losses if he's wrong or if FOMO sets in because it goes up again before it actually goes down

Option 2
>Bitcoin price almost certain to be above what it is right now at some point in the future
>odds seem in favor of it being worth significantly more
>don't sell and just ride out whatever storm happens in the mean time for safe gains instead of risky business try to fight for 5% swings or whatever

please sirs sell now sirs

see this? these are delusional bulls still in euphoria. clearest sign the real dump hasnt even begun

>Later today or tomorrow it may seriously be too late
>saw this same OP like a week ago
Please stop being such a faggot.

But you still have not provided proof, user. You are just emotionally shilling like every other praj

If I told you it might expose me, and I would lose my ability to share with you inside knowledge.

You posted the same shit on Friday
Failed bear

Attached: 1523303847917.jpg (227x222, 8K)

/thread

It's starting faggot

>knowledge

ROFL

HERE IN MY GARAGE

Hey shut the fuck up you fucking chinese gook

thanks, just shorted 100k

Buy back in or you'll miss out goy

you posted this shit on friday. I said kys then and I say kys now

Attached: 1524407505704.jpg (512x768, 74K)

quality post. Keep making those and some day you might actually be right

This has been posted here before multiple times and nothing ever happened.

No, op is a pastafag

really?? why the fuck you do this ypu are adetrimental gene on the humaniy pool really you ra one of the people that is like the cancer in the humanity dont you are ashame on one point really please tell me why you do this... you are a fuckin cancer a real cancer amd the humanity no only the ones who buy bitcoin all the humanity needs to clear it selfs from you why you cant be a simple person why r you trying so hard to be a cancer on someone

Seriously after 7 months of dumping are you all still day trading? That seems so exhausting. I am just holding my stacks and selling alts in 2020.

Before the bombing of Japan, the US warned citizens by flyer multiple times, the ones who listened were able to escape with their lives. Others frequently laughed, rolled their eyes and said 'there's no way that will happen', ended up being literally incinerated.

>I was wrong about when but it's still totally going to happen guis
If some asshole did the same exact shit you're doing, claiming to be an insider without posting any kind of proof, would you listen? Probably not, right?

except an actual country sending out flyers saying bombing imminent is much different than some pajeet on a Jow Forums board posting a pasta

Attached: ;).png (1041x526, 85K)

MOONSHOT BABY

Attached: 152892938508.png (608x593, 222K)

or it could just bleed out forever

if it was bleeding out it would have been doing it right now instead of holding a support line

Busted!

look at every other "support line" in the past. have any of those held?