Tfw seeing this super autistic and misanthropic girl

>tfw seeing this super autistic and misanthropic girl

How do I bring up the subject of sex? I like her a lot but she’s really awkward and I don’t want to ruin what we have. I’m really awkward too though and while im not a virgin I haven’t had a sexual relationship either

I know this isn’t biz related but this board has a lot of slayers on it so i figured I could get some food advice

Attached: BC9D6600-A7B3-4F54-8289-22857D43715D.png (620x567, 331K)

r9k--->

stop sliding the board you shill faggot

> not a virgin
> haven't had sex

Explain yourself plz

I’ve had a lot of Hook ups at parties at shit but then the next morning the girls realize how autistic I am and ghost me

She probably feels the same way bro.

The best thing you can do is be open with her. I know it’s scary at first but just open up and tell her how you feel and then ask how she feels. You guys will have a good conversation and become closer.

Good luck OP, openness and honestly are wonderful things in a healthy relationship.

What is the rush for sex? If you really like the girl and you there is a future together. What's waiting a few months? Especially if you're an autist screecher. You might not have another opportunity.

Women is like cat, you can't force her. Open the door and she will enter by herself. Be a little mysterious so she is interested. Told her about crypto, blockchain technology and Vitalik.

OK what you gotta do is bring up the word "sex" and gauge her reaction to it, but don't say sex directly, you have to use it in another word. For example tell her something like "my parents are from sussex" and watch how she reacts. Or "this saxophone(make it SEXophone) is really loud!" or pronounce the number six as sex. If you see even a small hint of a reaction that means she's thinking about SEX and she wants it but don't want to bring it up because she's awkward.
Trust me.

Ok wtf I’m autistic so I can’t tell if I’m being friend zoned...

Attached: BD9D3375-B1DF-4595-932E-C4158E6BA954.jpg (750x551, 210K)

> The absolute state of biz autism

I think normies like elude to stuff that could have innocent meaning giving the other leeway to interpret it sexual or take it as non-sexual.

Next time you go out with her slip something in her drink then you can avoid the awkward combo and skip straight to the sex

Attached: 6EBFF708-E8DA-47B5-AE66-B93DC46F33DC.jpg (750x924, 106K)

would have to know the full context, but if the hanging out went well then that seems fine

the word just is a little suspect, but i think she means she enjoys talking with you. a lot of people are cancer to talk to.

I have a gf OP

take her to a restaurant a NICE one not McDonalds. Then sit next to her on her side. She will easily let you kiss her

good luck

you're fine

Attached: 1322448779494.jpg (177x278, 7K)

Uhh do people just start kissing at a restaurant wtf? When do you go in for a kiss? Before the meal is served? Right before you are going to leave? And she’s literally autistic anyway so I don’t think that would work to go out to a nice restaurant

For our past two dates we literally just sat on street corner and played Pokémon go for an hour

She dosent like you man

Ok here's what you do
- Talk, just talk whatever you usually talk about
- Then when one subject ends, let the silence linger a bit DON'T FUCK THIS UP I know it's easy to want to introduce another subject because silence is awkward but DON'T
- Look at her eyes, look at her lips
- If she's not saying anything or scrambling to look away/trying to talk about shit you're golden, if she makes a half-ass attempt at another subject just treat the new subject as a dead end, just answer with a one-liner (don't need to be rude, something like "haha yeah ain't that crazy" works)
- (optional) Touch her, leg, arm, whatever, if she doesn't flinch, keep going
- Now is the tricky part, move your head closer to hers while looking her in the eyes and lips DON'T try to make it like a movie kiss scene and turn your head or some bullshit, you merely want to get closer, like to touch nose with nose like preparing for an eskimo kiss
- IF she hasn't recoiled/turned her head away from you, then you gently tilt you head and kiss her, do it.

One thing that took me FOREVER to figure out when growing up was "what the hell do guys tell the girl before making out, they don't simply ask 'let's make out' out of the blue".
The answer is that all communication in this regard is non-verbal, you don't really SAY anything, or rather, it doesn't really matters what you say or don't say.
I know it's speacially hard if you're socially stunted and is basically deaf/mute on nonverbal cues but its a skill like any other that can be trained and refined up to "not suck" by anyone with a 3-digit IQ.
If you think "muh girl is autist she doesn't get it either" you're wrong. Period. Estrogen shapes the brain, if she's not a girl (male) she'll navigate this shit no prob even if she believes she can't

Best of luck

Attached: jhulia_pimentel.jpg (750x937, 181K)

oh you mean rape

LOL @ waiting a few month.

OP, the sooner you seal the deal the better.

Get a makeout first, it's best to go for it in private, whether that be in your car, in a dark movie theater or your couch. Can be awkward but best advice is to just go for it because once you've done it, even if it wasn't the best timing or w/e you've established that it's more than just a friendship. Don't be one of those guys who's always waiting for the perfect opportunity (which rarely presents itself).

I've done this with hundreds of girls, I just ask them if they're good kissers then I go let's find out and just go for the makeout. I'm not even smooth about it but once the makeout is on it progresses to the bedroom very, very quickly if you're not a total sperg.

What the fuck do people talk about on here that is worthy of being slided? If you're on this board at all you're probably aware enough to know that wealth inequality is really fucking bad right now and America is basically an oligarchy.

milk

>but this board has a lot of slayers on it

Attached: 1349572171445.jpg (491x404, 33K)

literally just ask if you can kiss her retard, use your fucking words.

sliding on Jow Forums is for the purpose of hiding threads shilling solid coins that will moon so retards have to fomo in later. or for hiding FUD on shitcoins that people are trying to pump and dump.

And this is bad why? I'm in one of those low cap gems. It hasn't been shilled on here in months and already has SegWit, Smart Contracts, etc and hasn't left a shitty exchange yet. Let them FOMO so they can buy my bags.

Attached: 1521142634295.jpg (600x596, 217K)

no, the purpose is to discuss other topics while browsing Jow Forums at work. your computer history will just say "business and finance" which is easy to explain to anyone that might check your history

I'm 41 and I endorse this comment