Physical gold and silver?

Hey Jow Forums I've been kicking around the idea of purchasing a couple hundred dollars worth of gold and silver every month. However, I have no idea if it is a good idea. Would I be better off putting the money into gold and silver stock or the physical product?
> this is all new to me

Attached: King-World-News-Greyerz-Gold-Silver-Manipulators-Can-No-Longer-Defy-The-Laws-Of-Nature-864x400_c.jpg (864x400, 58K)

Anything other than crypto speculation is a bit too high-IQ for Jow Forums to handle. Sorry, mate

Perth Mint have a pretty good deal where they store it for you for 1% a year, Id assume its open to foreigners too

This here be crypto dawg county boomer it's best you get on your way out

metals are stupid and anyone that invests in them are stupid doomsday commie faggots

Unless you are buying stock in a promising mining company buy the physical silver. If buy silver Canadian Maples have the highest purity.

Silver is still cheap historically, at or below price of production.

Buy physical silver to crash jp morgan.

Vintage silver is distinct physically from what is smelted today.

>inb4 you can't eat it
there's always the user who thinks you need to eat money for some reason

I fell for the gold and silver meme. Don't fucking do it. said it perfectly. If you really think the shit is gonna collapse you're better off buying AR's and ammo. That way if you have to barter you can just stick a gun in their face.

>If you really think the shit is gonna collapse you're better off buying AR's and ammo.

Not everyone lives in Burgergunistan

buy art

Buy ONLY physical. Paper PMs are leveraged something crazy like 100x or 1000x to every real ounce.

I buy a lot of silver - either it goes to its real price (100$+) or it still maintains price. Cant lose, but might not be a big win.

sandniggers seem to have no problem finding them in europe. are you dumber than a sandnigger?

the white man has become completely emasculated by the nanny state

You can't buy explosives in Europe and look what happens.

No one on here is rich enough for SWAG wealth vehicles. GTFO nigger.

>implying the paper market doesn't fuck over the physical market.

What the fuck do you think props up the price brainlet?

Already have bunch of ammo because burger here.

Not a doomsday pepper or anything like that either. I figured since silvers pretty cheap from historic prices it might not be a bad thing to buy now

>>vintage silver
What do you mean by this user? Are you saying vintage silver is more or less desirable?

google numistatics. Its silver coins that are rated by their rarity, not silver content.

You are the real retard in this thread. The absolute state of Jow Forums

The triple back to back reply by the brainlet

Attached: 1530752989044.png (480x395, 260K)

>it can only be business as usual or Mad Max

Attached: 1531031615850.jpg (1280x900, 340K)

Silver a shit and one of the worst investments ever. It goes like this:
>gold is too expensive, I'll buy silver, oh it didn't go up as much as gold

To buy gold, just buy a gold etf. Try to find one with the lowest fees.

I buy gold and silver on jmbullion.com
You want physical stored in a safe in your house always. The reason for this is bullion isn't really an investment, it's a hedge against the dollar in the unlikely event that the dollar hyperinflates. You don't want to wake up one day and perhaps you have half a mil in the bank and yet half a mil in dollars can't even buy you a new car. You want it physically because in a SHTF scenario, the paper "bullion" does under and you now have nothing except a piece of paper that says you're promised some bullion. You don't want to store in the bank because in a SHTF scenario, banks love to close their doors and you have no access.

Clif talks about the reason a stradivarius may not be copied, is the harmonic resonance of 'new' materials is different/discordant.

Old silver will have more bandwith/better snr.

>the lowest fees.
Fuck that shit I buy physical ounces from my pm dealer.

Then you will in the end spend more and fees and have less gold to invest.

The problem with gold buyers is they don't want gold for an investment, they want it in case society collapses. You can't have both.

Thanks nigger.