theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
optionsprofitcalculator.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXz-HCcDUHY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

work 100% from my desk
no shitcoins, no government NEETbux, no parental support

AMA

find something that makes money and that seems fun to be passionate about.

when i was in school i was doing poker calculations during spanish class and playing at home all day, consuming any information i could find.

i knew there was money to be made and i knew i like competing and playing games.

fast forward 6 years later i took a lot of money from retards at the table which i then put in crypto last june because i was passionate about finding investments for my resting money.

was making a living before while completly beeing in control of my life and work, now am almost done for life.

what do you do

phil ivey or phil helmuth?

I live in a 22 foot sprinter van. Have solar power, cheap gym membership, cook my own food. Travel.... just do one website a month for some normie. You are either repulsed or enamored by the idea. No inbetween.

living the dream user

we all know how to live the life of a hobo, user. I think the OP is more interested in living like a normal person without wage cucking.

I already sleep in my car
I can't keep doing this

Do you code websites? How long did it take you to learn. I know basic javascript and html but i dont know what i need to learn to start making money off of it

He's not making as much as he claims from it, or he's eating up his savings. It's incredibly difficult to find freelance work for websites this day and age, especially when some Brazilian or Slav can undercut you.

im living with my parents for college rn i dont need living money. I just want to get some money for easy experience and so i dont have to be a wagecuck in retail lol

(((normal person)))

I registered DBA and write it off as a mobile office. Survival needs are met for 500$ month. In 2 years I'll get a multifamily with cash and rent it out to debt-ridden millennials like yourself. Then I will passively live the 'normal life'. Yet likely still just want to travel.. different strokes for different folks.

when i approach a local business (in person -- sorry guys) who already has a website designed by some brazilian.. who is present to undercut me?

land a paying gig, then learn how to solve the problems. mom and pop don't care how much javascript you know. you are thinking like a good little goy.

Where do you find these easy gigs? I want to start doing this as soon as possible lol

Currently live with my dad because he's cool as fuck and I'm an iddy biddy baby. I work full time already but I'm thinking of getting a second job. Might as well maximize my earnings while I have the luxury of not paying rent, right? Plus I can't stand that void of time during the evenings and on some weekends where it seems like the only way to enjoy the time is to go spend money.

so you just randomly walk into businesses in whichever town you're staying in and go up to the cashier and say "hurr I'll design your website for you"

This is one of those tales that sounds better on the internet than in practice

If you have a decent nest egg(~$100k) you can write options for income.

this is "seasonal" in the sense that you need to be at it a few months before you can start cashing in, but airdropz and bountees, especially from top tier projects like theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 have been keeping me festively plump.

Attached: 5gv26I0.jpg (1024x1398, 260K)

where did i say it was easy? you want easy? i've seen people pull shit out of a dumpster in five minutes worth more than the guy who threw it in there makes in a week. i've seen people wake up at 4am, drive around and empty an entire neighborhood worth of recyclable containers into garbage bags in an hour and make more than 8 hours worth of minimum wageslavery.

you just want to be fed ideas, we both know you won't do anything with them.

why wouldn't I? I'm a full stack dev

software

then you should know that social media is a public record. here is some homework goy, write a script which will use social media to find [business type] in [location] and crawl the directories for words containing "@" and "."
maybe that will get you thinking about automation instead of competing with Ranjeet

you're both losers. you kinds of losers are the reason the industry feels so saturated to you.

protip; its not saturated. you are the pajeets

What are you doing that's so advanced since you're clearly an expert?

They must be totally unaware there is over the counter software (That I code and distribute) that can do your jobs for $60 and have 24/7 support.

>build saas products
>market them
>get people to sign up on a subscription basis
>residual passive income
>only expenses are hosting and advertising
fucking find me something better than this

you have no idea what you're talking about. you are simply a wagecuck who gets to sit at his own desk instead of at an office

you just described the sites I target to get business.

SaaS and i freelance REAL web development in a lucrative industry. you fags are hopeless.

i literally sold a wordpress website for $4k to one of my clients, you guys can barely sell one period i'm guessing. difference is experience and background.

also keep saying that you don't need to know what you're doing, the clients won't know, and thats why you live in a van my friend.

no shortcuts in life.

i work 100% from my apartment and i work for myself faggot. if you guys had a real skillset you could get hired, but you don't. nothing to show for yourselves obviously.

it's not yours, it's the company you work for

you ask for help and be a little cuckboy beta faggot to every response.

have fun sleeping in your car and having to settle for a wagecuck job soon. fucking pleb

you will be working for someone in no time. trust me

Tell me how I am wrong for suggesting he get a gig then learn how to solve their problems, when he is saying he doesn't know how to apply himself? you are jaded as fuck

I ask you for advice and all you've done so far is talk about how great you are and how dumb everyone else is. Get over yourself

>difference is experience and background.
Not at all. I do web development on the side and can easily pull that for a simple WP site

because after i read your responses you can't be helped.
you can't be helped either.

you faggots literally saturate your own industry by being too lazy to meet the standard for skillset and experience. think about that.

neither of you can commit to anything
both literally homeless, and for a reason. your shitty attitudes reflects your poor motivation to learn.

do web development on the side of what though? software development? marketing? don't delude these faggots. read above, helpless. $4k is nothing crazy but you're not getting that living in your van reeking of desperation on every cold call like these two will.

you also probably are full stack (i would hope) and are being paid appropriately for your time. these guys are hacks who resell WP themes to businesses, hence the reason they are unhirable and probably come off as snakes

don't be pajeets boys.

Wage cuck for 1 year, invest it all into bitcoin.
Retire.

what skillset and experience are you referring to specifically?

could you be anymore vague?

what dat means write options

>WP
never once did I say I'm doing WP. stop making assumptions and speak specifics

>both literally homeless, and for a reason. your shitty attitudes reflects your poor motivation to learn.

that's funny, the reason I started doing this was to leave my job and have more freedom to learn. it is hilarious how you are judging me for telling someone to "learn on the job". he could learn programming languages until he goes blind and he will still not be able to sell himself. USA is going to be 25 trillion in debt and you think there is some honor here? fucking kek. wake up.

Eg.
AMD currently valued at $16.36

I can sell a put option where I agree to buy the stock at $16.00 with an expiry date of August 24th and receive a credit of $1.15 per contract.

So if I have $100k that I want to invest in AMD I can sell with 62 contracts, and receive $7100 immediately. If the stock drops below $16 I'll get assigned 6200 shares of AMD at a price of $16. If it stays above $16 nothing happens, and you keep the money.

Attached: d86aab8e-15bb-4056-bfbf-814f82f574aa[1].png (553x242, 67K)

what is your development background then? how many real projects have you put out? how much industry experience do you have?

your portfolio is dogshit, i know it, you know it and the people hiring you do to. (that is if you even have a portfolio)

if that weren't the case you would have money in your pocket and a home to sleep in.

>never once did I say I'm doing WP. stop making assumptions and speak specifics

i'm assuming because you sound like a lazy fuck with a lack of skills trying to make a quick buck from his laptop. probably would shit your pants if asked to write a fizzbuzz live

>he could learn programming languages until he goes blind and he will still not be able to sell himself

you guys aren't cut out to work for yourselves and i can tell you that right now. both have shitty "not my fault" attitudes. keep deluding though.

also that is complete dogshit. if you ACTUALLY learned how to program, you can build a wide portfolio of projects and get a high paying job in any major city without a formal education. or build a SaaS, templates for passive income while you freelance. but you either don't know what the fuck you are doing or have nothing to show for it so you can't sell yourself. can't sell literal shit remember that.

i didn't even graduate highschool.

tell us about how you wagecucked for 12 years before taking a chance instead of giving us your highlight reel you self absorbed piece of human waste

>i didn't even graduate highschool.
I can tell

>12 years wagecuck
how old are you boyos? i'm not even 20. no larp dropped out of HS to full time program

enjoy living in your cars... make sure to wash up properly.

the 19 year old programming expert, everyone

>12 years a wagecuck
What a movie

no one said i was an expert. but then again i'm not sleeping in a vehicle or at my parents. my actual work experience probably exceeds both of you too. wagecucked for maybe 3 months of my life

>receive a credit of $1.15 per contract

how is that determined?

that sounds way too easy if you have a lot of cash to play with, but im sure it can be pretty risky too.

>what is a water pump
since you've tackled programming so well maybe it is time you demistify household items

so you've never been in a professional environment - that tells me you know not nearly as much as you claim to. no ones going to respect an arrogant little underage faggot like you in the workplace.

>highschool dropout
>muh self educated program skillz
kys larp.

You sound like a fucking gary vaynerchuk lecture.

yeah i work from the comfort of my own desk hiring pajeets like you to do work under me.

>so you've never been in a professional environment

yeah thats the beauty of working for yourself.

please tell me more about how you asked for life tips on a indonesian basket weaving forum and sleep in your car

will post picture of my bank account, license with DOB & timestamp and anything else i posted about. no larp here. just reality checks for losers.

Well that was the last price it sold for. You have to read further into options to understand prices. You have minimal upside(7%) but extreme downside risk(100%), eat like a bird but shit like an elephant.

optionsprofitcalculator.com/

Attached: 1523247121128.jpg (250x200, 7K)

and i did fully enjoy learning about 3d modeling, electricity, carpentry, etc. thank you. you will feel the urge to do something physically taxing too in a few years.

He’s truly cucked and forced to depend on his non existent, non credible qualifications to earn his livelihood in his 1bd studio apartment. I guess he rather work 90 hours every week to make half the salary of what the average web developer starts at. Fucking loser right here who wouldn’t even finish highschool to become a freelance cuck

what's wrong with wordpress? Everyone thinks it's so pajeet-tier but it's really stepped up its quality in recent years

aw come on you're supposed to wait for him to post his personal details first

Cheat and charge big bucks. Buy a wordpress theme that is closest to the client's brand on theme forest. Apply brand. Insert content. Profit.

I charge 3k-5k for 3 days of work.

>half of the salary of what the average web developer starts at
i'll clear about 80k this year (canuck dollars) median being 48k. working from home 4 days a week and barely full days, for myself. think i'm doing OK thanks though

>wouldn't even finish highschool
>non existent, non credible qualifications
i started a 6 figure revenue SaaS the same year i dropped out. it failed long term but is still more experience than you have earned in your lifetime, was only 16 at the time. got my GED before my class even graduated so it all worked out.

i don't blame you for being salty though. your life is in the gutters and only yourself to blame.

this but know how to code when they ask for anything backend or you will look like the snakeoil you are

I forgot to add. The real money is charging a monthly fee for " 24/7 support and hosting" $50 a month basic. $100 a month premium.

l
1 post by this user and he cut straight to the point. Unlike that machine language level programmer who dropped out of highschool and copes by larping on biz.

Kek

I'm all front end. I have friends for custom plug-ins, database migration and shit.

>i'm all frontend
your portfolio is still non existent or shit

literally only advice i gave you aside from learning and building experience which you are clearly too pathetic to do

why are you even here? if you just wanted someone to tell you to resell wordpress themes with branding, you could have asked any pajeet what they do for a living

good luck though. you are obviously a long term thinker.

btw if you think anything i posted is LARP, the only one coping is you. still happy to post timestamp

>2018. django and advanced searches exist on planet earth.
again, why can't he learn while doing someone's fucking website? aka getting paid to learn

>experience
You have no professional experience.

Ever heard that famous saying - "I know that I know nothing"? You could learn from it.

You seem upset.

The art is in the sale. My customers love me and they love their product.

I'm currently "hosting" 46 sites. What do you have to show for yourself?

green texts at this point

post it.

I work as a remote operator for 5 cranes
Get paid $7.5k per month
Don't even need to leave my house

yeah take shortcuts. end up like OP

>no professional experience
yeah if by professional experience you mean wagecucking, i haven't done shit.

you're homeless on a frogposting board asking for life advice, at least take the advice.

my professional experience is working with some of the largest publishing, ecommerce and marketing agencies in NA.

post proof of MRR from the 46 sites and i'll believe that

I can feel sour boomer grapes through this post

Attached: for-homeless-boomer.png (2448x3264, 3.93M)

>not posting the whole document
Pussy

>$20 particle board desk and white pock-mark wall paint
>literally lives in office depot

thats my bed stand. i don't blame you guys for reaching though.

nice try, nobody cares about that month you pulled your life savings out of coinbase

that was income bud. have a good sleep tonight in your van.

>inb4 just live in my van to be frugal not cause i'm homeless

this is a NEET thread and you are trying to use me not fitting societal norms as an argument?

i don't live in my van, just like i didn't live in my apartment. we live on a beautiful continent you should try and see it

If it doesn't sound healthy it's because it isn't. Plus mailing boxes once in a while.

Attached: 35435268.png (1822x171, 43K)

>OP is more interested in living like a normal person without wage cucking.
Define "normal person" user. You can't have one without the other unfortunately in today's society. Unless you have friends who are also NEETs, you will literally be driven mad out of your mind if you just stay at home and do nothing. Even if you go outside and hang out, who are you going to hang out with? Remember, we aren't children anymore. The people who you used to be with, who you hanged out with, who you had good times with, the people you call "friends" and "bros" also have their own jobs and their own lives now. Their routines will now be home -> work -> socialize at work -> finish work -> pick up the kids then go home. They won't have time to hang out with you all day anymore unless it's the weekends or something and even then they just want to recharge and spend all day at the house by themselves to take a rest from all that wagecucking. At the end of the day, the rich "NEETs" who made it live a miserable and lonely existence. It's not cut out as it's thought to be. It's no wonder the elites turn to spiritualism, occultism or worse, satanism to pass the time. They find no meaningful existence in their day to day lives.

The elites turn to spiritualism not because it's a weird rich man's hobby but because they know things that the average materialist plebeian doesn't.

>rich people drive away friends and family in pursuit of money
>finally get rich
>find out all of that has no meaning and what really made them happy, they drove away a long time ago
But yeah, rich people are very happy bro.

just buy mft on binance will at least 2x soon

What you are talking is merely a half baked Hollywood stereotype. The "miserable rich". Stop being such an impressionable brainlet and think for yourself:

In real life people of all levels of income are either happy or unhappy. Becoming wealthy will not fix every single personal problem in your life (and if you believe so when the time comes you'll be unhappy) but there is nothing inherent in wealth that will make you miserable either, it depends on what are your expectations of it.

Also your post had nothing to do with what I replied you about. Stop replying to me if you're going to change the topic every time.

>pls dont reply to me stahp
>but I will reply to you
Keep dreaming about making it brainlet. I've known people who have dealt with problems like these and it's always the same case every time. To be fair, they're not filthy rich like Bill Gates but dealing with people with problems like these as a therapist, it's always the same damn thing every time.

They were brought up in the lie that acquiring money is the main goal in life. Stepped on family and friends, had no problems backstabbing people just so they can rise to the top and then when finally getting there they find out they have no one to celebrate their success with because they have all driven them away - friends, family, wife, children, etc. It's almost the same damn thing every time that it's fucking uncanny.

It's also ironic you call these scenarios "Hollywood Stereotype" when it's the media telling people that being materialistic and consumerist sheep buying shit you don't need to impress girls and society is what counts. You're a fucking idiot and you don't even know it. Keep drinking the kool-aid tho, I'm sure your crypto investments will make you happy some day while you bask in your pseudo-intellectualism thinking you're smarter than the average person.

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

If you are making money you aren't a NEET, the only people who are actually NEETs are the losers leeching off their parents or others.

It's the same thing every time wagies. If you're searching for someone that gives you "proof" that what exists is everyone being at least as miserable and weak as you, searching for that proof is all the purpose you'll find and believe. And you'll resent NEETs and you'll resent ants and you'll try to rule over them.

Attached: 1517957802030.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

NEET
EEET
EEET
TTTTT

live by the book of the road
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXz-HCcDUHY

Bump im on my way to the office now

living the piss bucket dream

Here's the NEET starter build.
>rice and beans
>bodyweight training
>sharehouse (or roommates if not too autistic)
>government handouts
You can eventually upgrade to:
Comfy-NEET
>balanced diet
>gym membership
>whole apartment unit
>crypto gainz/ internet business/ inheritance

Attached: 1518779516171.jpg (620x406, 28K)

I do this and make around $800 / month and I usually only do GLD and SLV since they are low risk in my opinion with low vol. Could make more doing what you describe with higher vol stocks. Never lost money doing this in 2 years and I do monthlys so it takes almost no time. I am not a Neet though. This is a good way to become one if you have a lot of cash though.

>NEET on disability for agoraphobia, SSI, psychiatrist diagnosed me as high functioning autistic and unable to work
>1/3rd of my rent gets paid by government
>sell prescription pills that my psych thinks I need for over $1500 USD a month

How's wagecucking working out for you

most underrated post i've ever seen on Jow Forums.
wise words.