Never get emotionally invested into a coin. I finally sold this shit at a 5 % loss...

never get emotionally invested into a coin. I finally sold this shit at a 5 % loss. fucking garbage team and garbage shilling.

Attached: PressS.png (261x96, 9K)

5% loss omegafkcing lul. I sold fkcing shitcoins i got justed on at a 50-70% loss. Grow a pair of balls

yeah i also held this as my main hold since aug 2017. Team is absolute shit, should have went all in on litecoin back then. id at least be up 2.5x still.

What the fuck were you doing during jan?You should have sold at $30

Dont remind me. This bag of shit is the worst investment I ever made. I only held because every coin around me went 10x in january and this piece of fucking shit barely did 2.2x. Boy how wrong I was waiting for its moment

We are idiots dreaming of an ideal world.

yep. crypto is dead and nobody wants this shit anymore but to break even or be in profit

>never get emotionally invested
>proceeds to cry for three posts about investments

He's letting others learn from our mistakes. What's so hard to understand?

I don't think this has much to do with crypto being dead but rather we dreamt too early and too high.

This. It was greed to even not sell at 3.5x dca even though everything else was up over 10x.

oh well, maybe these slime balls can pull of a miracle and get us to $20 by EOY

Well, this still has potential long term. May be there is a better opportunity cost

You are absolutely right. I've stopped adding and I'm not selling at such a loss. But maybe I should? I don't see why this would go up anytime "soon". There is still hope but I don't think it's something we should be counting on right now.

Form me, its better than putting money in a fucking bank, where they give 0.001% interest. While, this can alteast double in value over time

Thats how I saw it until the market started collapsing. If you got in early 2017 you should be set no matter what. However summer of 2017 is borderline break even/slight loss at this point.

Ya, but this market is still very very young. Blockchain literally has no adoption yet, and if you believe that is the future, there is no reason to sell too early

Dotcom collapsed at $5T , Cisco alone was valued at $515 B, while the whole crypto market is at $270 B. Just imagine

$3T marketcap for crypto will be realized by 2020, just hang in there

1k OMG @$12
Still comfy. Will go down with it if needed.

smart man - there's plenty of investments/speculations to risk money on ... cryptoshit isn't looking good as a whole

first wave of "useless shit" seems to be over and unless something useful comes out it'll drop even further (boomercoin and the lot)

so far there's barely any real use - never listen to invested faggots, its all speculation so far

Attached: btm3.jpg (1200x1200, 63K)

Friendly reminder that most icos from around the time of omisego are either back at their ico or below it
omg ico was 20c

als9 top fucking Lmao at op crying about only losing 5% fist value on his portfolio since Jan
you realize a lot of peolple are down 80% fiat value since Jan, right? pathetic ass fud bro.
>huur it's held its value what a shitcoin!

People like you need to be purged before we moon again.

OMG is big pajeet shit. You all go down with this piece of shit ship.

faggots

There are actually people who will sell and attempt to "trade" OMG before 2020

Jesus christ, you can't actually be that stupid. This is your one shot to get rich.

>never get emotionally invested
>loss 5%
>REEEEEEEE shitcoin i lost my money REEEE momy help meeee