Ok biz, here is a fun game we will play. This is your hand:

Ok biz, here is a fun game we will play. This is your hand:
>20y/o
>$15k USD saved up
>wage cuck for $16/hr
>live with parents
Now tell me your plan to become a millionaire.
Hard mode: No crypto.

Attached: 1522574638848.jpg (768x960, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

accesslakechapala.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

15k it like 300000 pesos that buys you a little house here on mexico 16 dll for 1 hour thtas like 320 pesos for one hour average labour costs like 3 hours by week of your work and still the people live whit that whit three little larvaes kids... 3 6 and 7 yeasrs old........go fuck your self on 16 dllars by hour why do you think youn need the wall motha fuckka....

what a cutie.

to your question tho, just start a business lol

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: quitepungent.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

thats a lot of lottery tickets. better get to scratchin

ill kill you for 16 dlls by hr litreally kill you on the beach... ill put a gun on the back of your skull and pull the trigger. and never feel remorse on your 10 kids...go fuck your entitled self... you are the pures race of trash in the world you cant even notice when you are all in, right go really go fuck your self take a cucumber and instert that in the deepest part of your anus ... reallyyy....youn will neve understand what povetry is you will not never ---fucknig wage cuck you will never....

GOBLINA

go fuck your selfe on the 16 dll a day i cant even buy a bimbo white bread here 16 dlls willl makea week for mwe mutha fuckas

What are you on? Are you saying 16/hr is a lot?

Attached: 1522988073548.jpg (625x482, 68K)

Last time I had a job, I was getting 5.25/hr. Started a business, bought a house, etc. in my down time. $16/hr sounds like a lot to me and im american.

What kind of business did you start? Also I'm a delivery driver so most of my money comes from tips, my employer on average pays me like 3/hr after taxes.

I just make websites with ads on them. Pump out a new site every week, if it makes money, add more content, if it doesnt, stop working on it.

Spend the money to get specialized training in a job such as air traffic controller, radiation therapist, oil rig worker. There are many such jobs that pay more than $100K a year. Once you are doing that, you can save more than $30K a year or so if you are careful. After a few years like that, you'll have 6 digits in the bank. At that point, you will have a lifetime earning potential of millions of dollars. Find a good woman who works as, say a nurse, and you two can have a very nice life including children and vacations.

I was thinking about buying a multi-family rental property living in one of the units and maybe being a landlord until I could buy more properties and then hiring a management company

Its a good plan, you wont become a quick millionaire tho but its better than wasting the money. You should be able to manage if you dont get rent for 1-3 months from renters who stop paying since it can take awhile to evict someone. Also set aside profits for maintance/repairs.

Not OP but I have heard good things about radiation oncology
What are the more respectable programs out there for getting qualified?

Thank you. Just making sure I'm not falling into a meme.

10/10 thot

of course its a lot if you retire on that i will ofer my countryo to you and yopu will live likea eich mand...mofo why r you paying a prime fee on a shit country ????

accesslakechapala.com/

and those propertes are fuckng expensive you can buy the lot an build for the hslf of that....why you r poor.... becaus you want to stay on a prime fee country thars why you r poor... you could be rich ona mc donalds wagefucker... i wish 16 dll anb hr and im an engenieer

Lmao beaners live like shit in Mexico. It's quite funny in our ivory towers seeing you cunts struggle.

Just know you and your family will always struggle financially. Forever and always.

Implying crypto won't kill the dollar and level the playing field all around the world, you're up for a rough ride white boy

there are only 6 ways to get rich, every person who has ever gotten rich has done one of these:

1. Start a successful business and take it to IPO/Franchise
2. Property development/speculation
3. Trading with leverage
4. invent or create something and license it out
5. become a celebrity
6. climb the corporate ladder to C-Suite

You could invest you $15k in any one of these paths depending on what interests you

>plan to become a millionaire
you missed out on crypto this badly, and you think you have the intelligence to become a millionaire?

the things that go on in these late adopter's heads.

yup neaners like me live like shit but gringos like you dont have the balls to live here like a rich man.... fucker a bithc hert costs like 20 dollars balls deep ...but r not aough mant to do that beatiful latina girl...fuck......you r so affraid of us....

*but you are not enough man to get that pussy "

Your English is pretty good. Keep practising mate.

you dont have the balls to see what your money can doo...ill kill for that mofo be afraid be racist...some day ill take all of that you have and you cant notice....

>buy computer
>expand brain
>work for goggles and faceboog
or, like, HVAC or plumbing or something

markets are a meme unless you've hit the limit of your personal earning or you're buying BTC in 2009/AMZN in 2001

futyou make...

ok no gringos jer lets talk why skirts r so pussy on a man.,...

Well it's not a lot, the average family house here is $400,000-$600,000, not fucking $15,000.

What kind of time table?

Attached: rubsforelegstogether.jpg (1600x1200, 369K)

Tomorrow, plox help. ok thnx

its a lot on a fuckin wage fuck country we live on $55USD by WEEK 2 sons and one bitch.....so 16 by hour is afucknig lot...

Stop posting, you're making yourself look worse.

>two sons and a bitch

Kanines are pretty cheap desu. They eat food from a bag. In what country is your kennel located?

i dont care i m not doing this form em im doing this for you i will a life happy on 16 dll a week mother fucker you think im doing this for my country ...you better build a coward wall mothe fucker....

let me explain mother fuckers...55 USD BY we its ike 1100 pesos thats what we get here on the maquila......55 US at 16 doll by week you gain that like in 4 hours ....but still my people lives with that...we gain that 55 in 40 hours....is that a shit...yes its a shit ...but stop waining of your country we are like rocks....you will not move us...fucker you can live her like a ricj mand an hones rich mand.. but you r soo affraid of us your brothers....you will never live like a rich man... you will live like a 55 us by week peasant..even when you make it you will not live like you make it you cant...you couldnt.. you shouldnt...

go build your mothe fucking coward wall... biatch