/smg/ - Stock Market General

Anime Edition

Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$0.005 commission per share (minimum $1 per trade). $10k minimum to open. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/stock-and-bonds
youtube.com/watch?v=0auyx6MlUEM

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE

Previous thread →

Attached: bilibili-nasdaq-cover.jpg (1027x600, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ub0JVSrx
a.4cdn.org/biz/catalog.json'
boards.Jow
pastebin.com/CfqLwT3m
pastebin.com/CrL5mAC4
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=142056904
youtube.com/watch?v=ob_GX50Za6c
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-93701-4_29,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for me raping kneepad until the hole room fucking stinks.

HMNY should drop like a rock tomorrow. Buy the dip, goyim.

Attached: Answer the call.jpg (700x800, 72K)

>the hole room
double icky

Attached: nursecorner.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Whats the buy for the morning? lookin for a 20x

use your trip or I can't get off.

Attached: pa.png (552x551, 641K)

>First for me raping kneepad until the hole room fucking stinks.
I actually don't have any good reaction images to this post

Attached: 1472492653108.jpg (502x432, 48K)

Nth for my waifu, RKG
May her beauty surpass her skill for shitposting and leaking spinal fluid literally fucking everywhere >:^(
I SAID FUCKING CLEAN IT UP.

Attached: 1520170181007.jpg (680x746, 42K)

I'm not knees, I have much better taste in creepy medical girls

Attached: amputee.jpg (600x600, 132K)

Kek

>90% true only changed parts for doxing purposes
>for doxing purposes
Explain this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ree.gif (514x205, 1.96M)

>rkg
How's kneepad been doing?

Attached: 1492661394984.jpg (628x709, 102K)

Things haven't been great...

Attached: lc.gif (250x195, 495K)

Attached: 1463330359569.jpg (500x500, 35K)

While actually RKG is a girl, you know reluctant kneepad girl is probably around 5 to 10 people on biz, 3 to 5 on smg, right?

Attached: 1516567123548.png (1536x2048, 1.81M)

Some say there may be hundreds on this site alone.

Attached: badkot.jpg (500x579, 57K)

No you are retarded. There is only one RKG and I know who it is. I can sift through the garbage to find her you fucking pleb.

Kek
Me thinks comfy a pussy-ass faget

Attached: 8242d370f6e91117327816c1d2f988d6.jpg (849x1200, 143K)

Attached: 1485920847398.jpg (612x612, 54K)

Me and kneepad are attached both mentally and by genitalia. If you can't handle that you should go to reddit!

It seems I touched a nerve

Attached: qj3efu21f3ky.jpg (532x622, 32K)

Yeah, I like impersonating her every so often, but I think I've always been able to tell if it's the real RKG.
By the way, anybody got that hand pic for me to run some technical analysis on?
I've dated like 6-8 chicks longer term, so ngl I feel like I'm kind of a pro at this, famalam

Yeah, you get in between me and kneepad, there is gonna be fucking probalems!
Somebody please post the hand pic! I know baggie has it but im sure he is on a bender right now.

Attached: plebs.jpg (393x462, 58K)

fellas fellas! Please don't let a possibly but maybe not girl come between us! This is meant to be a autistic saferoom for the least retarded traders on Jow Forums. I've come to love you guys in my own weird way and I wouldn't want anything to tear you all asunder!
NOW KISS AND MAKEUP...
>okay don't kiss. That'd be weird and gay and impossible with the current limitations of the 4chin interface

Attached: macoto.jpg (497x349, 66K)

It seems like comfer has been extra antagonistic lately, I wonder if someone publicly professing their love for knees has something to do with it...

Attached: dolldolldoll.jpg (425x426, 39K)

these thai shits better stay stuck until elon musk can save some of them.

Listen kneepad holds onto my belt loop and I treat her like a princess for it.

I will be more wholesome, I'm sorry

Attached: 1487210151161.png (412x351, 74K)

He's apparently not just on coke anymore if you believe blind items. Dude's a fucking psychopath, yoked out of his mind on amphetamines and tweeting about some retarded submarine to try and distract from his company's performance. Not long now...

Attached: condom.jpg (750x873, 113K)

anybody looking to buy back into GBR? if it gets back to $2 i'm loading up a few thousand shares.

You can find it somewhere in the archives ofc, but I'm a degenerate phone poster so I'm sure as fuck not gonna do that.
You're the fan that obsessively goes through her posts... why don't you already have all her pics saved?

When is kneedpadgirl going to post her butthole?

if any of you guys are only on biz for smg, you might like this:

pastebin.com/ub0JVSrx

#!/usr/bin/ruby

require 'open-uri'
require 'json'

json = JSON.parse File.read open 'a.4cdn.org/biz/catalog.json'

smg_thread = json.map{|page| page['threads']}.flatten.select{|thread| thread['sub'] =~ /\/smg\// }[0]

`open boards.Jow Forums.org/biz/thread/#{smg_thread['no']}`

>ArbitrarilyUncomfortable5scoopsGuyFangirl

Attached: 1531065545478.jpg (500x667, 83K)

cleaned up lol:

pastebin.com/CfqLwT3m

Is that malware?

Attached: 1505693802879.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Try this:
>`open boards.Jow Forums.org/biz/smg`
Pssshhh... Nothin personnel... Kid...

As soon as I'm done pillaging her pooter with my Jew handle

This.

So I haven't looked at any charts today, what should I know about the dollar, oil, and S&P?

Ah yes, that would make sense. Stock trading, dick drawing, guro loving waifus who use first person pronouns in a weird way quite hard to find.

Peak kolmogorov meme complexity

Attached: bdab03104f8ad3b837eafff41da095061224821014_full.jpg (580x528, 97K)

anybody else get multiple fucking captchas?? i'm about to buy a Jow Forums pass just to by pass that fucking thing.

if you could take some screen caps and post them here that would be great.

B U L L
U
L
L

Attached: bull.jpg (750x420, 60K)

*now it's cleaned up:
pastebin.com/CrL5mAC4

Pro tip: check out the REST endpoints of any website your hitting.
You'll learn this if you pick up rails

Weirdly enough a ton of chicks on tinder in my area put that they're into forex trading on their bios. I was under the impression that serious forex trading is MORE involved than stocks, seems weird that so many 18 year old redneck chicks are into it. Is there some sort of scam going around that targets mormon girls where they think they're trading forex? An app maybe?

Attached: intubated.jpg (386x500, 37K)

Thanks man I've been looking for something like this.

They had one similar on Jow Forums for Chink Shit General threads.

I'm kind of a noob, but where am I suppose to paste this at?

>Is there some sort of scam going around that targets mormon girls where they think they're trading forex? An app maybe?
they aren't being scammed... you are.

ugh i have an employee who always cuts corners like this. i don't want to see all the smg threads, i just want to see the top one.

didn't know that endpoint existed though. nice~

ive seen youtube/fitness chicks claim they also do forex, they usually are living off of their parents money and forex is something easy you can tell ppl you do rather than say you are unemployed.

I refuse to give Google a free lunch.
I work much, much harder for my ML data.

If it ever asks me to be too generous with the captchia problems, I fuck with it in clever ways that will poison their dataset.

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-233243.png (1080x1920, 800K)

I want a water-cooled mattress so bad

Can you tell me how to implement your code? Where am I suppose to paste it?

ML requirement for data is a crutch. Why care if they use stupid algos?

Did you see that shebang thingy at the start?
>#!/usr/bin/ruby
>#!/
It's just a script for your terminal
But, you have to have Ruby installed and Ruby has some shitty dependency set-ups

You're literally saving maybe a second or two per day of maybe 2 guy's lives with that.
I can appreciate automation and CI/CD, but as Elon Musk found himself, too much of it and the investment doesn't pay for what's saved

Unless they do what I do, they go to the Bureau de Change and get raped by bad bid prices. Those girls probably also have some Bhat or Euros left over from their last Contiki tour

Dang it. Okay.

you just go off the IP that has rkgs charts. its absolute insanity. literally no one has ever used those specific indicators together like that. pretty hard to mistake imo desu fampai

Attached: 911 was a mistake.jpg (1920x1200, 983K)

Since I am feeling generous, I will drop a few hints
>CATL IPO
>Xiaomeme IPO
>NiO IPO

I don't think elon understood how good the human body is. Finger dexterity is insane and it's more likely that machines of the future use lab-grown bio hands than machinery type things.

Just look at the complexity of the ankle. Shit is more complex than the brain.

Ha ha my man. Lost money getting kroner, lost more when I exchanged back! I'm just as good at forex as I am with options!

Attached: idealhousewife.jpg (471x550, 36K)

What do you mean?

Good data is far more significant than good algorithms in ML. The data is everything.
If you feed your algorithm 2+2=5, the best models out there will still say 2+2=5. So, if I tell it that sign is a bridge, the model will start saying that a handful of signs are bridges.

And, they are shooting for killing 2 birds with one stone through captchia. I think they're asking for too great a pay-off in what they get out of it than what it provides as a service. Also, fuck Google.

Fuck you're slow. Pointless to explain.

Link plz? I don't think I saw it

I've had good luck with my forex, emphasis on the luck, basically shorted my own currency for Euros. Up a ridiculous amount.
Not skill, otherwise I would have gone into greenbacks.

This.
I don't even know what fucking software RKG is using. And then, RKG also just draws on top of that shit too.

The way that muscles work together with the 10 to 20 joints in our tiny fucking hands is mesmerizing to mechanical engineers from what I've heard.
To make something similar in size, precision, dexterity, and re-purposability is incredibly expensive

I don't know about that, bro. I've been at ML for 2-3 years and even helped design a model for catching fraud

well human walking is as efficient as wheels on a flat surface

to compare

Thinking of buying call options on OILU, could I get some thoughts?

Attached: Bateman.jpg (620x349, 23K)

Yes, it's okay. The current systems make me cringe at how stupid they are too. I don't want to post about it though because 1. It would look crazy. 2. I wouldn't want to share.

2spooky for me bro, I just stick with blue chips, meme stocks, and a couple of times a month OTM options to sate my gambling addiction.
I really want to know what "her" software is, its so bizarre but weirdly appealing. I feel like a fucking psycher or something could look into the scrambled lines and see the fractal futures of true destiny.

Attached: nam.jpg (475x550, 34K)

im down desu senpai
shit is clearly getting bought out
ive been noticing hi frequency guys being listed on finviz as "insider trades" by 10% owners. at first i was spooked, but now im certain theyre doin what you said about buyin up all available parts of the float as quickly as possible.

i always just circle some object when i get those. i miss niggering through all the captchas tho. that was fun. my computer had it saved in it to say "nigger nigger" in every dropdown menu first

bet they had a lot of fun scanning in old books and finding hidden "nigger"s everywhere because of that. it mustve been one of the most used captchas around for a while

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=142056904

meant to post pic
this is on GBR
they bring in the high freq guys to increase liquidity so that they could buy more before the vote? what do you think?

they're going to want to insure a yes vote. Imo they will buy all they are still buying from all the weak hands.. someone wants control. The company is very clean and has huge potential especially in a bullish oil market.

Wait, Wait Wait, what about this smug cunt's story?
youtube.com/watch?v=ob_GX50Za6c

at least you know you've got an addiction. I'm too risk adverse.

Also (s)he uses trading view, but I think (s)he must use a tablet to draw on screencaps of said charts because of those a e s t h e t i c brushes.

fuckin captcha christ

Attached: hi freq GBR.png (1437x63, 16K)

Who ready to DrusCrus thru the week?

Attached: DRUS cruise.jpg (1600x981, 684K)

fug. forgot pic.

Attached: QueenOfTransportation.jpg (464x557, 20K)

I charge $10.95 per thought. plus tax and fee

damn I can't afford that I lost all my money doing this shit.

Attached: 1525057706238.png (1152x648, 32K)

>fuckin captcha christ
the captcha is getting out of hand.

someone is buying that up, my guess is who ever the new people are going to be it's alot of their buddies all trying to stay under the 4.99%

>As soon as I'm done pillaging her pooter with my Jew handle

Better get on it then.

yea thats what i thought. so this means there will be less and less shares in the float as time goes on

That was from shoddy memory. It might be that walking efficiency is similar to something related to wheels but not quite biking.

Either way walking is v efficient for the advantages of being able to traverse rough terrain and climb.

the float will probably remain close to the same but the bulls buying will be holding for awhile. I think we can see a strong up trend for awhile until vote is in.. then a drop for awhile then climb back up till they start selling their restricted shares off. I've been trading that stock for over 3 years and plan on trading it for atleast another 3.

Go ask your mum for some money.

I'm running a BOGO special too.

i'm gunna just ask your mom as soon as i'm done fisting her.

Attached: 1531065407927.jpg (640x656, 74K)

im just hoping it stays nice and volatile. its been fun

has anyone successfully employed machine learning or deep learning methods to trade and make good money? i was looking into it but it just doesn't seem feasible unless you have lots of money to throw at it, which i dont. been reading papers here and there, like this one link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-93701-4_29, but it seems daunting to go from developing models and playing with data to actually making trades.

anyone have advice?

Damn, for at least 5-6 months I thought you were a legit retard. That kind of sounds like it might work. Thanks, mid teens soon pls.

Attached: rats.jpg (482x639, 52K)

I found this site called binbotpro that was a bunch of algos I could choose to auto trade binary options. Never signed up cause it seemed kinda scammy.

Yes if you like ML just invest in "ML" path companies. If it takes more capital or skill then you have just put your capital into those that are doing it.

pretty simple.

mum hates me cause I can't find a job and all I do is "sit in the basement and gamble"

Attached: card bateman.jpg (584x413, 31K)

DONT TALK ABOUT MY MUMMY LIKE THAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1506185981541.jpg (680x680, 27K)

>Either way walking is v efficient for the advantages of being able to traverse rough terrain and climb.
Ah yeah I get you: Probably a very good compromise then between the diverse environments early modern humans had to deal with. Very rarely deal with totally flat surfaces, quite often deal with bogs, Savannah, rocky terrain, slight inclines and declines etc.

I see a lot of marijuana enthusiasm there desu, but 3 more products seems like a lot.
They certainly have a lot of ideas, it seems like.

:^)

>Also (s)he uses trading view, but I think (s)he must use a tablet to draw on screencaps of said charts because of those a e s t h e t i c brushes.
Check the screen resolution on the pics

when the fuck will the market crash?

Attached: 1531085077267.jpg (499x319, 26K)

I'm working on it, but it's not something you can just hop into, dude
Still working on compiling some shit together on ML + stocks like I promised some user yesterday

The Chinese market did :/ I think we are running this shit worldwide now so I am not sure if we're going down anymore might have just hit the next leg toward 30000 tgbqia+.

I hope for you that there is a Fender in the black case
Your place looks comfy famalam

won't crash

lol debt to assets 274% amazing, that's a new record; the recent contract will do some to help them out but holy shit were they completely dependant on getting a government contract?

couldn't sleep; how's everybody doing
and what option plays are you making?

Attached: DRUS-cruiseReal.jpg (800x758, 396K)

Well fellas, is it green or red tomorrow/today?
Silver bouncing back up.
I have a bad feeling of spy being red due to trumps tariffs.
China gonna sell them treasuries off soon