$21 trillion national debt

>$21 trillion national debt
>Over $100 trillion in unfunded liabilites
>Housing bubble
>Stock market bubble
>Student loan, car loan, and general consumer debt crises
Whats your strategy to make it in the next depression?

Attached: Schiff.jpg (1012x836, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zCQ1GpJe4W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if i was burger id buy guns and ammo, gold, btc, swiss francs, medicine, cigs and coffee

I plan on leaving the country and burying a gun and some other goods on land here in the US in case I ever return

The secret is to leave BEFORE shit hits the fan. Once shit hits the fan, then everyone will be scurrying to get off the ship.

Invest in real estate in africa

I hear preppers make a good living in a fear based economy.

This. Ammunition will become the most valuable form of currency when the shit finally hits the fan.

Where will you go? The US is the best place for when shit hits the fan. What sort of scenario do you imagine where America collapses but the rest of the world doesn't?

I can't really sink any lower desu
Got a minimum wage job that gives me 4-12 hours a week, even though I'm listed as full-time
Zero assets and several thousand in debt
Moved back in with boomer parents because I can't even afford an apartment

I'm looking forward to the crash. Can't wait to see everyone throwing themselves off of buildings once the dollar is worthless

Places where the exchange rate is insane will be pretty nice. Imagine being able to purchase and rent out an entire city block in the eastern European country of your choosing

>He is a worthless shit of society, even worse than subhumans and thinks he has any right to speak about or closely know the 101 eco

That's why I'm stacking gold and silver instead of US dollars. I know all about the hotel bellboy in Germany

Are you retarded? America and europe have the biggest governments in the world, when shit hits the fan places with big governments will be hit the hardest. Africa will still be africa, but when the american government can't pay the police or the military or pensions it will be far worse than anything you see today in poor countries.

>it can be either business as usual or Mad Max apocalypse, there is no in between

How long have you been sitting out "waiting for the correction"? Don't tell me you missed out on 4x gains the past 10 years. That would be sad.

Don't kid yourself, I might be on the bottom economically, but I've been working since I was 16 trying to make it. I can do any job, even white collar stuff- it's just at the point where nobody is hiring in my area. Having a degree doesn't count for shit and I refuse to lick boots and kiss ass.
I've got some silver stacked away, some crypto and a few rifles.... Just biding my time until they become useful. Would buy gold if I could afford it

Just go tell the retards with the nuclear weapons and the fighting jets you're not gonna pay their salary and their pension anymore, I'm sure that'll go great

>would buy gold if I could afford to

What does this even mean? You know you can buy less than 1oz at a time, right? You don't have to dump 1.3k all at once into it. They make 1 gram gold plates for 50 dollars, check out jmbullion.com

I'll take my chances in the first world rather than being white in Africa and fighting off the nigs who come to murder me or the government who comes to repossess my land by force

student loan isn't a bubble though
kids will just have their wages garnished if they default

I'm going to Europe. US is 50% white, it can't be saved. It will slowly descend into some Brazilian shit hole. Things will get more expensive, more crime, more tax, portions will get smaller, rent will go higher - society will still function as it does in many third world shit holes, but it won't be a place I'll want to live.

>when the shit hits the fan
Shit never hits the fan. Preppers preped for nothing. They sold you a lie. Numbers on a screen don't prove a future depression. We will endure war before that ever happens, most likely. If I'm wrong, ether will be all I need.

goddamn this crash is going to be delicious

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 9.35.14 PM-01.png (500x500, 246K)

not if they start working for crypto...

Make it with crypto, buy a house away from cities, learn how to aquaponic, raise chickens, find waifu, raise and homeschool my children and defeat zionists.

this

faggots think it's going to be some apocalyptic Day Z scenario. it's just going to be a shittier and shittier standard of living for everyone.

With the rise of crypto the US and western democracies will collapse like the soviet union and the eastern block did, it's not a matter of if it's a matter of when

> I can do any job, even white collar stuff- it's just at the point where nobody is hiring in my area.

Keep telling that to yourself in front of the mirror of your parents in their lovely basement. Seems like society has no place for you, b...but i can do everything!

You're not wrong about that. I've literally thought to myself that US is slowly on its way to becoming like Brazil. I was considering some remote ranch in Colorado or the Dakotas. Nigs don't like it there.
My plan B is Poland, I have citizenship there and they're smart enough to not let in Muslims. They still have a spine.

Hey zoomers, le epic wealthy boomer here. Just celebrating the recovered economy. Everything is perfect now.

Oh what's that? 50 million immigrants depressing your wages? Housing prices literally unaffordable? Inflation killing your savings keeping you perpetually poor? Insurmountable national debt that you'll have to foot the bill for us?

Hahaha don't be an ignoramous. My coca-cola stocks are up 2% this year! It's all back to normal now and it's time to pull up those bootstraps and make yourself useful to my portfolio

Attached: IMG_0739.png (344x489, 143K)

Europe is like 2% white now that Merkel is the jews key tool

a few predictions stand at mid 20'ies. for major financial collapse. Likely dollar will lose reserve currency status around then, or the US will invade China but honestly that aint gonna happen.....

right ?

Western Europe*. Central-Eastern Europe is rising with extremely strong white identity due to the sacrifice of their western brothers.

>Poland, Slovakia, Czech Rep.
>Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia
>Balt countries
>Belarus, Russia

youtu.be/zCQ1GpJe4W8

Attached: Dedbutcool.jpg (403x403, 65K)

The elites are apparently buying up chunks of New Zealand, getting as way out of the way as you possibly can might not be a bad idea.

I want to acquire some land, metals, and learn to grow food. Also get guns. But I'm not a burger. It's gonna be rough anons. But we will have each other, faggots

Schiff is a piece of shit. His grandfather helped establish the FEDERAL RESERVE.

I don't trust any of these jokers

people who think this usually don't realize the system could keep running for 100+ more years even though theyre technically right

>your strategy to make it in the next depression
Fuck off Bill

Attached: Assassination_market.jpg (964x515, 111K)

Lol why are you so scared of ameriblacks? Theyre like 10 percent of tbe population. During Katrina people were just shooting them and stacking up dead nigger bodies during all of the looting. Blacks are retarded and their numbers are quite low

Attached: 1447647886489.png (1015x1527, 529K)

Literally the whole world wants to kill the dollar. Everyone is sick and tired of America imperialism. The chinks have the biggest economy and have the manufacturing infrasfructure and skilled workers to make it without the US. America is a consumer/service sector economy that produces basically nothing.

I thought he wasnt related to Jacob Schiff

i'd buy water, lots of water

We're in the depression right now. Its why there is a housing bubble, actually bubble of everything. Its called inflation. Technology has progresses immensely over the past 30 years, productivity per worker has shot up 10-100x in many industries. So why are we living 10-100x better? Because of inflation. You just don't notice it because its offset by advances in efficiency. 90% of people are worse off then they were 10-20 years ago, the top 10% are treading water and the top 1% are doing much better.

100% BTC, and leave US for good.

>implying that wouldn’t trigger a second american revolution

I have a secluded compound in the hills of WV, which is about an hour from me. The next depression will be unlike any before so I've been preparing for the last 10 years. Offgrid but have solar, well, outhouse, food (including hydroponics), firewood, guns and ammo, etc. Hopefully it waits a few years so I have some money from crypto to acquire more necessities. I really want to wall the whole place off but it's 25 acres and would cost a fortune.

>Whats your strategy to make it in the next depression
Own my car fully and work a government job. Hoping there's a housing crash so I can pick up a cheap forclosure and ride the eventual recovery.

>thinking a bunch of over educated onions kids with no work or fighting experience will cause a revolution that doesn't end in mass execution by one police dept.

No one wants to kill the dollar,every country backs their coin up ay leastin sime degree with dollars. The moment it dies,it's the moment every other coin dies

You guys know any good books on long-term investment?
I'm talking 15++ years.

Attached: 1526219908654.jpg (744x1024, 127K)

The intelligent invester by Graham.

The human population is in a bubble and it absolutely will pop eventually.

Only makes sense. We dont seem to realize that the earth is finite in size. Yet we keep breeding and breeding then the economy has to grow more to support us. We care nothing about sustainability at all. Everyone is just concerned with their immidiate well being. Whata even worse is the technocrats have convinced everyone we are going to have space colonies so that makes them care even less about this place.

Thank you.
Found a good torrent and will read it.

underrated

Attached: yolk breaks.png (780x383, 136K)

The population right now can be sustained, but we aren't oriented around sustainability. It would involve movement of people and coordinated infrastructure projects to reduce energy consumption, mostly around transportation in the cities and such. One big thing I've never heard an answer to though is shipping. I don't know how shipping is supposed to work as far as reducing energy consumption and carbon release, which seems like it would require moving away from oil.

Jews gonna Jew

>Mass execution of citizens wouldn't start a world revolt against the American government
Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

the impending chaos is something im very much looking forward to seeing. you dont get to see the physical collapse of a civilization every lifetime

P3D and FOMO 3D. No joke.

>thinking a bunch of basedkids charging a government building over student loans with guns wont result in getting gunned down.
>thinking the rest of the world will give a crap when nothing but a bump stock ban happens after a shooter guns down 50 people in vegas/ any government to citizen death happens when laws are broken.

i got bad news for you retard

If 13% of your population were turned into chimpanzees overnight you'd be a little on edge too

You'll have forestry and plenty of time on your hands. Put together a roman legion or man up.