Telegram proof hydro group

hydro is a top 100 coin you should buy before the official announcement

pic related

Attached: received_1739996892754363.png (846x407, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hydrogenplatform.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up faggot I want to buy more

lol

sorry user, gotta shill this gem

200+ sats soon

delet

oh also today Mike said they're launching the HCDP ambassador program to help develop the project. should be nice

>top100 coin
>20m market cap
Pick one.

What happened to the Asian exchange listing scheduled for yesterday or today?

no clue

It's not JPM

>What happened to the Asian exchange listing scheduled for yesterday or today?
This is unironically a top 50 coin. Most of Jow Forums will miss this by squabbling over the mini pump and dumps this coin goes through....zoom out and see that it started at 1 sat and its now 90....this is only going up over the medium term.

agree with you.

this looks like a fucking scam

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1132x470, 483K)

Pic related is not HYDRO
look closely the tag is HYC there...

yeah and it broke out...

Attached: over.png (800x441, 47K)

from the website
> It will be an unique way to invest in companies, projects and new technologies for clean energy production.

hydrogen vehicles didnt catch on when they were emergent tech why the fuck would crypto cause hydrogen fuel cells to take off? coin is shit lol

and again this is not the HYDRO token
hydrogenplatform.com/

HYDRO is a pajeet scam coin. Gets shilled/fudded nonstop on mercatox since the pump a few days ago.

Attached: pajeets.png (1919x945, 180K)

getting better at this DYOR thing...

It's Citi

Why should I give a fuck what pajeets think of something or whether they shill or fud on the mercatox chat?

ok im back. so basically its a shittier version of link that seems more scammy on the surface?

wtf are you talking aboutthis is not $HYDRO, HYDRO HYDROGENthis says nothingyou're wrong

yeah, you corrected me so I read up on the hydro you were talking about. the fintech startup? that plans to connect financial APIs to blockchain? hmmm what other coins have a similar project.

also check IDs before replying you seem confus

idc about other projects, this is the project that cares about it and works hard for it.

ffs anons wake up

just pointing out there are other projects with more secure solutions to what hydro platform is working on. projects with first mover advantage who innovated the concept

I fucked up too... Should have bought when it dumped... Instead I bought fucking beancash... I guess that was the capitulation phase for me...

proof

also, dyor more, you have plenty to discover, its not only security. its snowflake, ice, atom, raindrop etc. please please DYOR

already got all the whitepapers open on new tabs. dont get me wrong this seems like a good project I just need to read more about the security/decentralization aspect of it.

good luck

Their banking partner that they've been "hinting" towards for two months is already priced-in.

Or it was. When it 10x-ed and you bagholders didn't sell, lmao.